Brunson VS. Adams.

The pwtition for the writ of certiorari is largely gibberish.

Based on prior case law, recently, I am guessing that SCOTUS will deny the petition for the writ (outright) on the basis of standing — meaning that the petitioner lacks standing.

Even on the microscopically off-chance that they reached the merits, I suspect that they would deny that a claim of “treason” for allowing the certification of the challenged 2020 election would pass even the giggle test.

American Media Periscope??? Seriously?? :auiqs.jpg:
Ok, the GWP and ZH aren't covering this "story"...must be a reason why...oh yeah, it's nonsense.

Hint, there's a reason why the government waived its right to file a response. Cause they know it will be dismissed faster than the spread of a venereal disease at an RNC convention. :)
That's pretty damn fast!

I have been talking about this kind of unequal justice for quite awhile. And what the law says we should do about it. It is a shame the law no longer means shit.

Total. Media. Blackout. This should come as little surprise for mainstream media outlets not covering the potentially seismic, landmark petition set in front of the nine Justices on the Supreme Court of the United States (“SCOTUS”). But with “national emergency” language added to the second submission of the petition it begs the question relating to the alternative news outlets, such as Zero Hedge, Unz.com, Breitbart, and The Gateway Pundit failing to cover this story—as of this writing Monday at 12 noon—that resides in the public domain

That right there is very strange.

“This case uncovers a serious national security breach that is unique and is of first impression, and due to the serious nature of this case it involves the possible removal of a sitting President and Vice President of the United States along with members of the United States Congress, while deeming them unfit from ever holding office under Federal, State, County or local Governments found within the United States of America, and at the same time the trial court also has the authority, to be validated by this Court, to authorize the swearing in of the legal and rightful heirs for President and Vice President of the United States.

Nobody is covering it as it is a joke. There is nothing in the Constitution to allow any of this to happen.

Removing the sitting President and vice President and replacing them with Ron DeSantis and Rand Paul?

I'm not really seeing a down side to that one.

Other than the fact doing so would pretty much make the US Constitution null and void...sure

Says you?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Nope, says every single outlet not covering it, including all your far right wing sites that will cover almost everything.

But hey, I am willing to make a wager with you if the court takes it or not, you got the balls to back up your beliefs?

Nope, says every single outlet not covering it, including all your far right wing sites that will cover almost everything.

But hey, I am willing to make a wager with you if the court takes it or not, you got the balls to back up your beliefs?
And if the court does not take it, it proves what the petition says. The court has already lost this argument and so have you. Next.

And if the court does not take it, it proves what the petition says. The court has already lost this argument and so have you. Next.

That is the dumbest thing you have ever posted, and that is a very, very high bar.

The court turns away almost all cases that it is asked to hear, less than 200 are heard out of the average of 7000 cases sent to the court.

Them doing so proves nothing but the case was not worthy.

That is the dumbest thing you have ever posted, and that is a very, very high bar.

The court turns away almost all cases that it is asked to hear, less than 200 are heard out of the average of 7000 cases sent to the court.

Them doing so proves nothing but the case was not worthy.
GFY. You have no redeeming qualities.

GFY. You have no redeeming qualities.

The truth really triggers you.

There is nothing in that "petition" that is allowed by the US Constitution. Yet you think the SCOTUS should take the case just to prove something to mindless drones like yourself.

The truth really triggers you.

There is nothing in that "petition" that is allowed by the US Constitution. Yet you think the SCOTUS should take the case just to prove something to mindless drones like yourself.
What would you know about the truth? Do you think I would ever take scum like you at your word? Think again.

What would you know about the truth? Do you think I would ever take scum like you at your word? Think again.

Then prove me wrong. Show me the clauses in the Constitution that would allow what this man is asking for.

I will be happy to wait.

Forum List

Back