Brunson VS. Adams.

Why would you just accept if if you think it is true? Do you have no backbone at all? Do you have no pride?
There is a difference between accepting a fact and accepting that it is “ok.”

If you got convicted of a crime and were sentenced to prison, you might accept the fact that you got sentenced while still fighting it via an appeal.

I do not think you are qualified to call anyone a pussy. It is amazing you think you are.

Sure I am. They are easy to spot. You openly admit you think our country is run by criminals and the Constitution has been destroyed and yet you refuse to do anything about it.

You truly should be embarrassed.

There is a difference between accepting a fact and accepting that it is “ok.”

If you got convicted of a crime and were sentenced to prison, you might accept the fact that you got sentenced while still fighting it via an appeal.

But he is doing the equivalent of just crying about it in his jail cell instead of fighting it.

Sure I am. They are easy to spot. You openly admit you think our country is run by criminals and the Constitution has been destroyed and yet you refuse to do anything about it.

You truly should be embarrassed.
Not working. No one is going to listen to someone who enabled what has happened. That would be you.

Then they will have to break their oath of office too.

Or.....you just don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

Do you ever notice the Grand Canyon wide divide between your predictions and the actual legal outcomes?

The period of Constitutional government is over. We now have appointed assholes, not elected ones. So you will fit right in.

Or.....Trump, an unpopular candidate in a struggling economy just lost.

Your conspiracy isn't particularly necessary. Nor is your drama.

Or.....Trump, an unpopular candidate in a struggling economy just lost.

Your conspiracy isn't particularly necessary. Nor is your drama.
A Covid economy imposed in every blue state. The economy was not Trump's fault. Covid is more of a weapon than a virus.

A Covid economy imposed in every blue state. The economy was not Trump's fault. Covid is more of a weapon than a virus.

It doesn't matter whose fault the economy was. The president still takes the blame. And incumbent presidents in poor economies tend to lose. Bush Sr. did. Carter did.

You keep slathering on more layers of complication, conspiracy and elaboration......when the reality is far less interesting and far more plausible:

Trump just lost.

And in case our resident conspiracy theorists are curious why the media didn't run with the Brunson story........its utterly predictable outcome demonstrates the reason elegantly.

It doesn't matter whose fault the economy was. The president still takes the blame. And incumbent presidents in poor economies tend to lose. Bush Sr. did. Carter did.

You keep slathering on more layers of complication, conspiracy and elaboration......when the reality is far less interesting and far more plausible:

Trump just lost.
That lie will never be the truth. Deal with it.

That lie will never be the truth. Deal with it.

Blind yourself with more meaningless conspiracy delusion.

You'll be blindsided by reality again and again with your eyes screwed shut......just like you were on the utterly predictable Brunson outcome.

Blind yourself with more meaningless conspiracy delusion.

You'll be blindsided by reality again and again with your eyes screwed shut......just like you were on the utterly predictable Brunson outcome.
I won't be blindsided. I know exactly what to expect from a weaponized government. There are plenty of examples.

I won't be blindsided. I know exactly what to expect from a weaponized government. There are plenty of examples.

Of course you will. You'll keep offering us empty predictions. And reality will keep slapping the silly right off you.

And you never see it coming.

The Brunson outcome was laughably easy to see coming.

Forum List

Back