Brown Backs Out of Last Senate Debate

He's actually taken the lead in the most recent polling. :)

since when does "dead heat" mean 'taken the lead'?

Boston Globe from October 24th to 28th poll of likely voters gives a 2 or 3 point lead to Brown. That's within the margin of error but not a dead heat

He himself knows the race is close and has said so.

Elizabeth Warren is an Obama backed and supported blow-in from Oklahoma. The left was stunned when the local gal Coakley lost the bid to keep the late Sen. Kennedy's seat for Ds only the first time around in the abbreviated election. Sen. Brown thankfully won the seat back for the People. We the People hope he keeps it safe for us all. He is doing a great job for the people of Mass and we want him to keep doing the good work he does for us.

Romney is such a pussy he won't even go on The View, David Letterman, or Bill O'Reilly.

Coward.

There is too much downside to holding a political debate while Americans may be getting tossed about by Mother Nature. And if, God forbid, some horrible disaster happens, the transposition of clips between a candidate's response to some moderator's inane question and scenes of death and destruction would be too irresistible to some tasteless partisan fuckheads to pass up.

Romney is such a pussy he won't even go on The View, David Letterman, or Bill O'Reilly.

Coward.

The view and letterman?
Lol no one with any common sense watches that garbage. Especially the view.

He should go on MTP and FNS but so should Obama

You're an idiot

Coward.

The view and letterman?
Lol no one with any common sense watches that garbage. Especially the view.

He should go on MTP and FNS but so should Obama

You're an idiot

And O'Reilly.

Romney is terrified of speaking on his own without a script.

Coward.

Those silly entertainment shows are what you measure as valid hard hitting forms of interview for a President seeking re-election or a candidate seeking the Presidency?

Could you remind me of the last time Obama ever actually did a serious hard hitting interview with a serious interviewer with no softballs lobbed his way?

Chris you are so obviously a partisan hack you really can't be taken seriously.

If you even knew Senator Brown and his voting record you would not take such a pitiful cheap partisan shot at him. It makes you look foolish.

Coward.

Those silly entertainment shows are what you measure as valid hard hitting forms of interview for a President seeking re-election or a candidate seeking the Presidency?

Could you remind me of the last time Obama ever actually did a serious hard hitting interview with a serious interviewer with no softballs lobbed his way?

If you even knew Senator Brown and his voting record you would not take such a pitiful cheap partisan shot at him. It makes you look foolish.

Chris is a partisan troll

Coward.

Chris is a partisan troll

Grandpa, I honestly don't mind disagreeing with people online here who come to the table with something honest and worth going at it but when they offer up threads like Chris does I realize that he and I are likely never going to have any kind of a meaningful USMB relationship. :lol: Truly embarrassing to read his posts.

Forum List

Back