Broward Sheriff's Capt resignds over Parkland.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
Sun Sentinel - Broward & Palm Beach, Florida NewsBr
The hammer is still falling on the Sheriffs Department in Broward. Jan Jordan submitted her resignation to Sheriff Scott Israel on Monday night, noting it would be effective on Tuesday, according to a news release from the sheriff's office. It was noted that he personally referred her to the Dept where she was appointed to the Parkland Division of the Sheriff's Dept. She had 20 years with the Ft Lauderdale Police Dept and worked with the Sheriff when he worked there. So far it is reported that she was the one who order the Deputies on the scene of the murders to hold position around the outside of the school. (Note this is stupid) She was at the office and not one the scene. I don't know for fact that this report is true since it has been in the past a "fall guy takes the heat off the Sheriff" and this fill in any blanks left. I don't see much in her past that would indicate that she was qualified for command of anything. I would bet that she is taking the heat, unless something else is going to come to light. For more info you can go to : www.

Wrong resignation...that shit stain Scott Israel should

That's what I was thinking. Wrong resignation.

They both should. I think she was the dykey one. Yep, here she is:

1520295252038-600x338.jpg

Broward County has to be one of the most ...... if not the most corrupt County in USA.

Crawling scum over there....totally disgusting.

When will justice come? when *sigh*

Forum List

Back