Brooklyn...I Hardly Know Ye!!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Brooklyn....my home.....has over 2 and a half million population.

South Brooklyn.....very little crime.
But NYC is owned and operated by the Democrat Party, so I suppost the infection would spread.

"TEEN SHOT INSIDE KINGS PLAZA MALL​

Posted on January 31, 2022
Photo-Jan-31-2-28-00-PM-1200x800.jpg

A 14-year-old teenager was shot in the leg inside the Kings Plaza mall Monday afternoon, the latest act of gun violence in Brooklyn involving adolescents.

The incident occurred a little before 2:30 pm, cops say, at which time police received a 911 call reporting shots fired inside the Mill Basin shopping center. The teen was found by officers outside the mall, across Avenue U at 52nd Street, collapsed with a gunshot wound to the leg. The adolescent was taken to Maimonides Medical Center where they’re expected to recover.

Multiple teens were arrested in connection with the incident, authorities told Brooklyn Paper, though they did not specify how many. The incident is not an active shooter investigation. Multiple guns were recovered near the scene.

Police say that the teen victim was likely the intended target,...."

I knew this would happen once those Amish people moved in!

Today, one more example of Democrat psychosis......

Here is the Democrat Party spokesperson actually.....I believe she really donesn't know that the Democrats are responsible for the surge in crime......
....saying that it is irrational to believe such.

"...all run by peace- and tolerance-loving liberal Democrats,..."

christianaction.org

2021’s murder rates are smashing records in major Democrat-run cities - Christian Action

In at least a dozen big U.S. cities, all run by peace- and tolerance-loving liberal Democrats, 2021 has seen record-setting numbers of murders, reports ABC News.
christianaction.org

1643653575200.png

"Fraternal Order of Police schools clueless Psaki in scathing statement after she ‘laughs off’ rising crime​

he Fraternal Order of Police accused White House press secretary Jen Psaki of downplaying rising crime rates around the country and mocking the idea that certain cities are seeing harsh consequences from being “soft on crime.”

On Monday, FOP President Patrick Yoes released a statement in response to comments Psaki made during a recent appearance on the podcast “Pod Save America,” saying he thinks “it’s wrong—very wrong” for Psaki to make light of the issue.

“There are many reasons for this escalating violence in many of our communities,” he continued, “and one of them is agenda-driven prosecutors who have gone rogue. Many of them are refusing to bring charges against so-called ‘low-level’ or ‘nonviolent’ offenders. Under their leadership, which has been abhorrent in many cases, many violent offenders don’t stay in jail—they’re back on the streets and free to commit more crimes.”

Broken windows. Let people get away with petty crimes and they will assume license to do serious crimes.

This is nothing new.

Forum List

Back