Broncos will win the Super Bowl.

#1 offence VS #1 defense.

Doesn't get much better than this. :thup:

(Crystal balls notwithstanding)

SF offense went through Sheattle like Shit Through A Shehawg the entire first half, and SF Defense bent Sheattle over like a $5-whore on the Hood of a '78 Honda.

Shehawgs won because SF offence gave away the game, not because they played especially well.

And the Shehawgs were playing in Sheattle. No 12-man Shequeeling in New Jersey to distract Manning.

It will be.......

15158.jpg

Payton gets to play the varsity in two weeks.......Hawks far more physical than NE or SD. Cant stand Sherman and never was a huge Payton guy.......hope for a good game.

Tell you this.....IM about an hour from MetLife Field and it is as cold as a witches tit tonight. If its anything like this in two Sunday's, I'll take the bruising ground game for $500.

Last edited:
I would think the fans of Denver should be happy you will lose to the Seattle Seahawks in this upcoming game.

If Denver wins Manning might consider retiring and your success will evaporate.

If the Broncos lose Peyton will probably try again next season.

Think about it. Do you really want it all to end on Feb 2 ?

I would think the fans of Denver should be happy you will lose to the Seattle Seahawks in this upcoming game.

Only a Seattle Fan could imagine being happy in defeat.

th

th

FINE !!!!! ............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItlY6oIfRVg]Eagles - Take It To The Limit (Houston 1977) - YouTube[/ame]

See if I care.... :lol:

The weather will decide the winner. It is pretty simple. Denver is all about timing and speed. If it snows and the weather sucks, that will favor the SeaHags.

Cold affects games also. Fatigue sets in earlier. The hits add up faster. The mental proccess slows down. The wolves get the scent. The pack howls. The weak fall victim.

Bring on the cold.

even USA TODAY has said that the weather which they expect to be like it was when the Hawks were there earlier in the low 30's.that it favors the Hawks.it really does cause the Hawks can run the ball and shread that swiss cheese defense of the donkeys.

The donkeys didnt have a running game to begin with eve with Noshawn Moreno.

NOW with him out,they will REALLY be one dimenisional in their passing game and the Hawks will feast off Manning and pin their ears back on him as the day goes on.

again,expect this game to be the worst game of mannings career since his first game as a rookie.

Payton gets to play the varsity in two weeks.......Hawks far more physical than NE or SD. Cant stand Sherman and never was a huge Payton guy.......hope for a good game.

Tell you this.....IM about an hour from MetLife Field and it is as cold as a witches tit tonight. If its anything like this in two Sunday's, I'll take the bruising ground game for $500.
Which is WHY it favors the Hawks so greatly.The Hawks have a great running game with Lynch against a swiss cheese defense,the donkeys have NO running game against a very formidable defense,gee i wonder who wins this game?:cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao:

if this game was in denver,Manning probably wins with that 12th man crowd inhibiting the the play calling not allowing the Hawks to do audibles as it did with Brady,and that mile high thin air might wear them out in the end like it did the pats.

But on a neautral field with no running game for the donkeys against a defense far superiour than the cheatriots? Manning will have nightmares all night long after the game and never want to face the Hawks again in his life.:lmao:

The weather will decide the winner. It is pretty simple. Denver is all about timing and speed. If it snows and the weather sucks, that will favor the SeaHags.

some people are in denial and cant handle that truth.:lmao:

Last edited:

Cold affects games also. Fatigue sets in earlier. The hits add up faster. The mental proccess slows down. The wolves get the scent. The pack howls. The weak fall victim.

Bring on the cold.

even USA TODAY has said that the weather which they expect to be like it was when the Hawks were there earlier in the low 30's.that it favors the Hawks.it really does cause the Hawks can run the ball and shread that swiss cheese defense of the donkeys.

NOW with him out,they will REALLY be one dimenisional in their passing game and the Hawks will feast off Manning and pin their ears back on him as the day goes on.

again,expect this game to be the worst game of mannings career since his first game as a rookie.

Which is WHY it favors the Hawks so greatly.The Hawks have a great running game with Lynch against a swiss cheese defense,the donkeys have NO running game against a very formidable defense,gee i wonder who wins this game?:cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao:

if this game was in denver,Manning probably wins with that 12th man crowd inhibiting the the play calling not allowing the Hawks to do audibles as it did with Brady,and that mile high thin air might wear them out in the end like it did the pats.

But on a neautral field with no running game for the donkeys against a defense far superiour than the cheatriots? Manning will have nightmares all night long after the game and never want to face the Hawks again in his life.:lmao:

thank you pants full of shit

Oh yeah,they have been saying that Manning hasnt even thought of not coming back next year.That he for sure plans on coming back.He doesnt say it, but if he won the superbowl,I guarantee you,he wouldn't come back next year.He rides off into the sunset.

He just isnt saying he would retire if he won cause he KNOWS he isnt going to win this game so thats why he hasnt even talked about retiring after this year.:D

so thats an understatement that every bronco fan should be happy that he is facing the Hawks cause if he was facing a team like the saints or the packers for example,he would feast off those defenses and set a new superbowl record for passing yards facing one of those two teams and ride off into the sunset.

a great defense like the Hawks that he cant handle though and loses to,losing the superbowl again,I guarantee,he comes back and trys to win it again next year.

He wont walk away losing the superbowl.He comes back and trys one more year after this when he loses again.:D

th

well when the seahawks get defeated in a game,then let me know when the new 2014 season has gotten under way next fall since thats when it will happen again.:D

I was worried about the Hawks GETTING to the superbowl thinking they might not get past the niners,but this game? it wll be a cakewalk for them.The REAL superbowl was played in the NCF game.The niners have a much more fearsome defense than that swiss cheese defense of the donkeys wilson will feast off of. plus they face a quarterback with no scrambling ability which will be like heaven for them after having to put a spy on kaperkick whos running set up a touchdown for them.

Gore is a MUCH better back than Moreno and they shut him down.Kapernick was their ONLY running game they had.The Hawks dont have to worry about statue of liberty Manning breaking containment from their feasome pass rush and running down the field.:cuckoo::lmao:

Last edited:

Bring on the cold.

Manning will/should have his hands full trying to get Decker and Welker the ball. I seriously doubt he will attempt to throw deep much if at all. I see Welker getting hit hard a couple of times in the first qtr and start to drop passes hearing those assassins footsteps.

Two players that haven't been discussed much that Denver hasn't seen much or had much experience with should cause the Denver defense fits. The NFC has several running...read option QBs and most teams in the NFC have devised defenses to contain them to varying degrees. The AFC has no Russell Wilsons nor do they have any way to prepare for Percy Harvin.

Harvin's pure speed and quickness is stunning. He is Wes Welker with after burners. If Harvin gets the ball in the open field he can take it to the house from anywhere on the field on any given play.

Then there is Russell Wilson. He can literally run circles around a crashing D-Line. The way he extends plays causes multiple layers of problems for a defense. First and not the least in importance is that he causes the big men to run a lot farther and a lot longer than they are conditioned for. Wilson can wear out D-Lines and that just makes it easier for Lynch to find holes as the D-Linmen are still gasping to get air from a previous play. If Wilson gets outside the pocket the pedestrian much damaged Denver secondary will almost certainly get tagged for long completions and see the Hawks knocking at the door in the red zone multiple times.

Bring on the cold.

namkid here obviously wants the donkeys to win being a fan of the weak pitiful AFC.:lmao:

Last edited:

namkid here obviously wants the donkeys to win being a fan of the weak pitiful AFC.:lmao:

thank you mouth fulla shit

The Hawks beat the Niner's- a dynasty. We take the Broncos as well!

Bring it on Denver!

Forum List

Back