Broncos will win the Super Bowl.

:lol::lol:

You gotta be pretty desperate to begin believing a little breeze is gonna affect Denver's game: Denver has a stadium with NO roof, and LOTS of wind comes through from the mountains.

Sheattle has a roof that covers about 70% of the seats so that the gay-fan population has a place to sit to keep their feather boas and leather thongs dry.

Pipsqeek 5'11" Wilson's Longest pass during 2013 was a whole two yards longer than Manning's 78 yarder....guess if you're grasping at any hope, there you go TWO YARDS!!!...I'll wait for you to look at his pitiful total yard stat, HA...about half a Man-ning.

....sounds like you're plenty worried about Welker...That's good, because there's PLENTY more to be worried about on Manning's Right side WR: Eric Decker's and Trindon Holliday's stats are almost as good as Welker.

But then there's Denver's WR on Peyton's left, Damaryius Thomas and TE Julius Thomas. HOLY SHIT, Shehawgs will get fucked in every direction! Poor Birds won't fuckin' know what hit them since they got bent over by the........ Cardinals!

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Unlike the Cards.... Denver doesn't have a real strong defense. The Broncos turnover ratio iz zero....nada...nothing. Seattle's is plus 20. AZ's defense is almost as good as Seattles. If your team is having an off day AZ can beat anyone. No excuses...that wasn't one of the Hawks best games. 2-13 3rd downs 102 yards on 9 penalties to 45 in 7plays for AZ. Wilson had a very unWilson like game. We were playing with subs at important positions also and injuries on several starters.

Sunday will not be a game for the Seahawks that they overlook. Denver will see the Seahawks at their best. Everyone is healthy. We will have Percy Harvin. All this jabber won't affect the oucome. Wilson will be terrific. The defense will play lights out. I believe that the Seattle pass rush will get to Manning early and throw him off his game. The wind WILL affect Peytons throwing style. There will be turnovers giving Seattle the ball at least two more short field possessions and taking two possessions from Denver. THAT will be the main difference in a 2-3 score Seattle victory.

Please keep believing the wind will make a difference to Manning: A vivid fantacy world is why Shehawg fans are tuning in.

:eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think:

Gee..."Rush Manning....Throw him off his game".....hmmmmm...

:eusa_eh:

Wonder if any team has ever thought of that before.......

:oops:

Yeah, every single one Broncos have played. Shehawg's better have something else under their feathers.

Well after the game you will have a clearer idea why the experts have said all along that the NFC is WAY tougher and has better defenses than the AFC. But that's not what's really troubling me about the gme.

I don't know if I can keep this up Samson. I already feel bad about the crab and everything. Now all of a sudden you seem really emotionally invested in the Donkeys. Coming at you hard like this ... I mean...what if you have some kinda breakdown.. ????

:eek:

Last edited:
Wind forecast 15-20 mph. Not good for Manning's wobbly offerings. Good for alert Seahawks to take away the ball. You can forget about the long pass from Manning's feeble old arms. Single coverage on the deep routes all game long. That means the short routes will have 5 Seahawks to double on. Oh my... Not good for that runt Welker.

Yard after catch for the tiny Wess Welker? What catch? Wessley's first attempt at a "rub" will probably be his last appearance in Superbowl 48.

But that's not all !!

Manning WILL get sacked. Just like his brother was this season. After a couple of bone crunching pancakes Mannings spirit and will to win will be slapped out of him.

Everyone is talking about Manning's "legacy". How's that legacy gonna look when Manning fails for the 4th time in 5 tries. Bad Berries ... the legacy is going backwards. :lol:

:lol::lol:

You gotta be pretty desperate to begin believing a little breeze is gonna affect Denver's game: Denver has a stadium with NO roof, and LOTS of wind comes through from the mountains.

Sheattle has a roof that covers about 70% of the seats so that the gay-fan population has a place to sit to keep their feather boas and leather thongs dry.

Pipsqeek 5'11" Wilson's Longest pass during 2013 was a whole two yards longer than Manning's 78 yarder....guess if you're grasping at any hope, there you go TWO YARDS!!!...I'll wait for you to look at his pitiful total yard stat, HA...about half a Man-ning.

....sounds like you're plenty worried about Welker...That's good, because there's PLENTY more to be worried about on Manning's Right side WR: Eric Decker's and Trindon Holliday's stats are almost as good as Welker.

But then there's Denver's WR on Peyton's left, Damaryius Thomas and TE Julius Thomas. HOLY SHIT, Shehawgs will get fucked in every direction! Poor Birds won't fuckin' know what hit them since they got bent over by the........ Cardinals!

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Unlike the Cards.... Denver doesn't have a real strong defense. The Broncos turnover ratio iz zero....nada...nothing. Seattle's is plus 20. AZ's defense is almost as good as Seattles. If your team is having an off day AZ can beat anyone. No excuses...that wasn't one of the Hawks best games. 2-13 3rd downs 102 yards on 9 penalties to 45 in 7plays for AZ. Wilson had a very unWilson like game. We were playing with subs at important positions also and injuries on several starters.

Sunday will not be a game for the Seahawks that they overlook. Denver will see the Seahawks at their best. Everyone is healthy. We will have Percy Harvin. All this jabber won't affect the oucome. Wilson will be terrific. The defense will play lights out. I believe that the Seattle pass rush will get to Manning early and throw him off his game. The wind WILL affect Peytons throwing style. There will be turnovers giving Seattle the ball at least two more short field possessions and taking two possessions from Denver. THAT will be the main difference in a 2-3 score Seattle victory.

you also forgot to mention big deal on those recievers the donkesy have.the fast speed that the secondary the hawks have will blanket them all day.He obviously has not not watched any hawks games other than highlights since he is clueless how their secondary has covered the best receivers all year long and shut them down also ignoring that they will be one dimensional with no running game and be forced to pass all the time with a lot of three and outs with the hawks knowing they have to pass.:cuckoo:

Please keep believing the wind will make a difference to Manning: A vivid fantacy world is why Shehawg fans are tuning in.

:eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think:

Gee..."Rush Manning....Throw him off his game".....hmmmmm...

:eusa_eh:

Wonder if any team has ever thought of that before.......

:oops:

Yeah, every single one Broncos have played. Shehawg's better have something else under their feathers.

Well after the game you will have a clearer idea why the experts have said all along that the NFC is WAY tougher and has better defenses than the AFC. But that's not what's really troubling me about the gme.

I don't know if I can keep this up Samson. I already feel bad about the crab and everything. Now all of a sudden you seem really emotionally invested in the Donkeys. Coming at you hard like this ... I mean...what if you have some kinda breakdown.. ????

:eek:

Like i said,he obviously has not watched any seahawks games having no clue how physical a team they are and how the niners are far more physical.He is doing the same naive thing that I was doing in the superbowl with the donkeys and the redskins.

I wanted with all my heart to see the donkeys win that superbowl so much that I ignored what Lynn Dawson and others were saying on HBO that the redskins would dominate that game because they were an extremely physical team where the Broncos were a finesse team that counted on trickery.

Trickery doesnt stand up to an extremely physical team as the donkeys found out back then.they will find that out again with the same result since again,the donkeys have a superbowl team that is a finesse team.They couldnt even handle my chargers during the regular season who are a physical team.:cuckoo: sure they beat them the first time,but that was because the chargers offense had too many turnovers.even then,they knocked manning around and he was limping off the field to the sidelines many times. the second time,they took care of the ball and beat them in denver.just imiagine how they will fare against a far more physical defense in the Hawks.:lmao: these donkeys fans have never seen the hawks play cause they are clearly cluless how the NFC is far more physical than the AFC and how the AFC is really weak.:cuckoo:

they are in denial as well,they keep ignoring my fact everytime i bring it up how my physical chargers knocked manning around both times controlling the clock and that that great defense of the donkeys had to sweat it out in the end against them in the playoffs giving up two late touchdowns to them in the 4th quarter,this coming against a MEDIOCRE football team.it took them THREE times to figure out how to dominate the chargers physical line of scrimmage and control the clock.they wont have that luaxary of facing the Hawks three times to figure THEM out.:lmao:

I was happy the donkeys won that game cause the pats are really the better team. Had that game been played on a neautral field,the pats win that game.Look what happened to the donkeys when they were away from mile high and had to play them on the road.they blew a 24-0 halftime lead.:lmao: if that game is played on a neautal field,the pats win that game because

1.the pats dont have to deal with an extremely loud boisterous crowd noise that inhibited bradys play calling
2.that mile high thin air was a factor against the pats since they are not used to it.the announcers were talking about how the defense being on the field in the second half was wearing down since the donkeys were controlling the clock and they had to deal with that thin air ,how it was obviously affecting them with their hands on their hips and their heads up in the air gasping for air.:lmao:

this time the donkeys dont have those two huge advantages which is the ONLY way they would even have a prayer against the hawks.:lmao:

and he can forget the myth from the past that the Hawks cant win on the road.the fact they blew out the giants,falcons,cardinals,and vikings on the road and lost by less than a field goal to the NFC champion niners last year.they start getting desperate and always bring up that old myth.

He better give Elway a ring to see if he will share his crying towel with him when the donkesy lose the way he is so emotionally wrapped up in this not thinking rationally.:lmao:

Broncos will win the Super Bowl

Maybe.

But...they will have to di it without Welker and Thomas. Those two will be taken out of the game.

and dont forget to mention as well that they will ALSO have to do it with a one diminsional offense that will have to pass all day long against the best secondary in the league because they dont have much of a running game to begin with even with a healthy Moreno.He is going to be playing hurt not 100% and that will REALLY hurt them and they will have to beat them with a non existant running game which will be extrmely tough to do.

I'm looking forward to a great game.

Strength vs strength as far as Manning vs the Seahawk defense.

There has been little talk about the Hawk offense vs the Denver defense and I believe THAT will be where the game is REALLY won and lost.

Wilson will play a lot better than Denver fans have considered. Lynch appears super focused. The way he has talked this week he seems ready to carry the whole Denver defense down the field on his back.

Then there is the X Factor Percy Harvin. As long as Wilson doesn't lead him right into Denver defenders as he did against the Saints Harvin will put on a real show that the Broncos are not prepared for. Throwing the ball right into double coverage like he does with Miller or Tate or Baldwin was stupid on Wilson's part. If Russell wises up and saves Percy for open field targets and catches he will thrill the audience with his speed and ability to avoid hits. Harvin is also the most explosive Kick returner on the field.

Seattle has the Offensive Horsepower to win the game outright without Harvin. With a healthy Percy Harvin the scoring could swing wildly in the Seahawk's favor.

Then there is the X Factor Percy Harvin. As long as Wilson doesn't lead him right into Denver defenders as he did against the Saints.......

Percy has been more of a "non-factor".....lol

Who knows? Maybe he'll show up. Good luck!

No doubt there is a bet available in Vegas over/under on how many plays he will last. :lol:

I had predicted the Broncos would win the Super Bowl. Boy, sure called this one wrong. Congratulations Sea Hawk fans.

2whfksj.jpg

Broncos will win the Super Bowl

Maybe.

But...they will have to di it without Welker and Thomas. Those two will be taken out of the game.

Well that didn't quite happen, but 34 completions and only 280 yards along with no ground game did. I think Denver took themselves out of the game with a poor offensive game plan.

Denver may not get another shot at going to another SB or at least until they put more into getting a decent defense.

Well it did appear that the wind had some bearing on the game...the short kickoff to Harvin and his return that basically put the game out of reach starting the second half.

I'm looking forward to a great game.

Strength vs strength as far as Manning vs the Seahawk defense.

There has been little talk about the Hawk offense vs the Denver defense and I believe THAT will be where the game is REALLY won and lost.

Wilson will play a lot better than Denver fans have considered. Lynch appears super focused. The way he has talked this week he seems ready to carry the whole Denver defense down the field on his back.

Then there is the X Factor Percy Harvin. As long as Wilson doesn't lead him right into Denver defenders as he did against the Saints Harvin will put on a real show that the Broncos are not prepared for. Throwing the ball right into double coverage like he does with Miller or Tate or Baldwin was stupid on Wilson's part. If Russell wises up and saves Percy for open field targets and catches he will thrill the audience with his speed and ability to avoid hits. Harvin is also the most explosive Kick returner on the field.

Seattle has the Offensive Horsepower to win the game outright without Harvin. With a healthy Percy Harvin the scoring could swing wildly in the Seahawk's favor.

Did you also predict the 300 point drop in the DOW? :eek:

I think Denver will win but not by 35 points, more like by 7 or 10. Peyton Manning winning a Superbowl just fits the proper narrative.

Maybe.. If Manning ever learns how to throw a spiral football.. :lol:

The entire season, 55 TD, 68% completions for a total 5477 yards and only 10 interceptions.

:eusa_hand:

I'm not worried about Passing Aesthetics.

come on sampson,man up.man up and admit the TRUTH you smoke crack all the time.:lmao: you sure were in denial when we kept telling you the AFC is a bunch of weakings,that he hadnt faced a defense all year long ANYTHING at all like what the hawks defense is like.:lmao:

you kept covering your ears everytime i mentioned it ignoring that they couldnt even handle the physical play of the chargers defense on a monday night football game loss to them,how they controlled the clock dominating their offense keeping Manning off the field.ignoring the fact I mentioned over a hundred times that the Hawks defense is even 10 times more physical than what the chargers are.:lmao::lmao:

Maybe.. If Manning ever learns how to throw a spiral football.. :lol:

The entire season, 55 TD, 68% completions for a total 5477 yards and only 10 interceptions.

:eusa_hand:

I'm not worried about Passing Aesthetics.

come on sampson,man up.man up and admit the TRUTH you smoke crack all the time.:lmao: you sure were in denial when we kept telling you the AFC is a bunch of weakings,that he hadnt faced a defense all year long ANYTHING at all like what the hawks defense is like.:lmao:

you kept covering your ears everytime i mentioned it ignoring that they couldnt even handle the physical play of the chargers defense on a monday night football game loss to them,how they controlled the clock dominating their offense keeping Manning off the field.ignoring the fact I mentioned over a hundred times that the Hawks defense is even 10 times more physical than what the chargers are.:lmao::lmao:

10 times ?? I don't think THAT is possible. All the Hawks had to do was get to Manning a few times early and make him uncomfortable. They didn't have to be strong enough to run through the O-Line leaving bloody body parts in their wake and grab Manning and physically throw him clean out of the stadium.

Forum List

Back