Brock Lesnar will compete at this Sundays Royal Rumble. Cody Rhodes or Sami Zayn are expected to win the rumble. hope my bro Dashing Cody pulls it off

you do realize that "goldust" is just a gimmick.....the guy aint gay or a tranny....
I like watching 3rd rate wrestling to see which WWE wrestlers have fallen to that level. Mickey James is in Impact Wrestling. Anyways, I took one look at this woman and knew she wasn't a woman.

1675009338155.jpeg

She's hot but not a woman. Still a she right?

i hear ya...
I might say no. I get sick to my stomach thinking about it. But what would win my stomach or cock? She's pretty hot.

I love guys who call Howard Stern and say it's not gay to be with a tranny. Howard has fun with them. It's gay alright. There's a spectrum and we're all on it. The guys who say they are 1's are probably 3's. Or 2's. Like if you prefer dudes then you're at least a 6. Bi guy who likes women and men just the same is a 5.

How gay am I? Probably a 2. In the right circumstances maybe a 4 but I live the life of a 1. I've had gay guys hit on me and I shoot them down but how much of that is fear everyone would find out?

I might say no. I get sick to my stomach thinking about it. But what would win my stomach or cock? She's pretty hot.

I love guys who call Howard Stern and say it's not gay to be with a tranny. Howard has fun with them. It's gay alright. There's a spectrum and we're all on it. The guys who say they are 1's are probably 3's. Or 2's. Like if you prefer dudes then you're at least a 6. Bi guy who likes women and men just the same is a 5.

How gay am I? Probably a 2. In the right circumstances maybe a 4 but I live the life of a 1. I've had gay guys hit on me and I shoot them down but how much of that is fear everyone would find out?
so under the right circumstances you would do a guy....is that what you are saying?....

Why are people so obsessed with my personal life? i assure you it's not that exciting. threads are derailed all the time, especially by Harry Dresden, just to talk about my personal life, can we get a handle on that? can you at least explain the fascination of these people?

There are very few WWE wrestlers today who would be in the first tier of the same during the attitude era. Triple H was at the end of that tier then. They had several potential World Champions and several potential Intercontinental Champions. All competitive. Today there is a drop-off and nearly not as colorful. Their abilities may be better though. The whole persona though is not the same.

Forum List

Back