Brock Lesnar will compete at this Sundays Royal Rumble. Cody Rhodes or Sami Zayn are expected to win the rumble. hope my bro Dashing Cody pulls it off

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
it's gonna so exciting. i can't wait. if Rhodes wins i'll talk about it for an eternity!

The real royal rumbling of wrestling was last night at the BJC. #1 Penn State 23 - #2 Iowa 14. But it was closer than it sounds.

Rhodes is looking to avenge his late daddy, the American Dream, who was screwed out of the world championship against Billy Graham. A victory tonight would assure him of a title shot at Wrestlemania. The only other alternative would be for Dusty's other boy, Goldust, to make a surprise appearance. Goldust actually winning the WWE championship would be remarkable, as he'd be the first LGBTQ+ competitor to hold the top strap.

Rhodes is looking to avenge his late daddy, the American Dream, who was screwed out of the world championship against Billy Graham. A victory tonight would assure him of a title shot at Wrestlemania. The only other alternative would be for Dusty's other boy, Goldust, to make a surprise appearance. Goldust actually winning the WWE championship would be remarkable, as he'd be the first LGBTQ+ competitor to hold the top strap.
you do realize that "goldust" is just a gimmick.....the guy aint gay or a tranny....

you do realize that "goldust" is just a gimmick.....the guy aint gay or a tranny...

Goldust and Cody are brothers.

And although Goldust didn't compete this evening, Cody used Goldust's patented "Shattered Dreams" move on Gunther to help defeat him and win the match tonight.

so?.....the guy wasnt an actual gay person....

Let the people judge for themselves if Goldust is LGBTQ+ or not.

Goldust_crop_exact.jpg

• Banned
CODY RHODES ENTERS AT NO.30. WINS THE RUMBLE. F ALL THE HATERS AND LOSERS!

I wonder how the NFL would handle it today if Mahomes were called "out" or for a penalty and slammed one of the referees this afternoon?

WWE has to take this offense by Lesnar seriously IMHO, like when the WCW suspended Terry Funk for life plus 20 years for putting a plastic bag over Ric Flair's head.

Forum List

Back