Brits Sure Have a Way with the English Language. Especially When It Concerns Joe.

For instance?
I cannot name them.

I almost immediately threw them away.

Trying to read them was hell.

The writing was simply (I am trying to find the right adjective) horrible.

Maybe some people who read a lot of British authors could mention some,

Have a nice day!

I don't like Joe at all. I just think you're a fake-ass partisan peddling contrived outrage.

1630589162837.png

Globalism is as old as humans and the agricultural revolution.
Agriculture and Extremely rich concerns who are trillionaires owning the printing presses and much of the financial and economic systems of most of the nations of the world are radically two different things. It is only getting the population to delve away from common sense ways of living and depriving those who do while rewarding those who live outside the norms of history.

I don't like Joe at all. I just think you're a fake-ass partisan peddling contrived outrage.
Why would I be outraged about a guy who intentionally stranded thousands of Americans behind enemy lines and handed the enemy their names and addresses while giving the enemy hundreds of thousands of high grade military weapons and then declares he’s victorious?

More of that ‘adults now in charge and smart foreign policy’ forced upon us in January. I’m so old I remember when the Left coveted the opinion of the international community.

GRADUALLY, the Americans are realising that they have elected a weak, self-serving idiot to be their President.

You have to say, it’s taken them long enough to realise.

So desperate were the media and luvvies to get rid of Donald Trump they latched upon a semi-senile, perpetually dozing dork to replace him.

The signs were all there long before he was elected. At times he couldn’t remember the names of his own family.

He seemed to nod off in the middle of speeches. And there were the occasional snippets of racism.

Such as suggesting a black person couldn’t be a conservative.

But Afghanistan has opened the eyes of the country to the sheer cosmic uselessness of Joe Biden. A man who would do anything to save his own skin, too.

The USA was right to leave Afghanistan, sure. Donald Trump himself put that decision in train. But never in the manner that this has been done.

If Trump — whose foreign policy record was pretty good — had failed even half as spectacularly as Biden, the media would be calling for his head.

There is growing evidence that Biden has behaved despicably over the chaos of Afghanistan.

He seemingly ignored the evidence from his intelligence chiefs that the Taliban would take over the country very quickly once the US left.

He simply didn’t want to hear it.

Worse still, telephone transcripts suggest that he instructed the Afghan president Ashraf Ghani to “alter the perception” that the Taliban were winning their fight.

In other words, to lie. To tell the folks that the Taliban weren’t winning.
And he did that because he knew it wouldn’t play well with his voters back home if the Taliban swept to victory.
That is the sort of stuff worthy of impeachment.
Left behind in Afghanistan are still thousands of Americans and Afghans — and Brits — who worked for the USA-imposed regime.
They now face reprisals from the savages who have taken over the country.
And after all this, Biden has called the American pull-out an “extraordinary success”.
You would have to be mentally ill, or out of your box on hallucinogenic drugs, to think that what has happened in Afghanistan is anything short of a disaster.
Biden has presided over the greatest American humiliation since Vietnam and possibly before.

The Chinese, the Russians and the nutters in the militant Islamic world are laughing their heads off.

He has infuriated his allies — us Brits, but also the other European countries who contributed to the occupation of Afghanistan.

Millions of Americans are now kicking themselves, wondering why they voted for this gormless wazzock.

They did so because the media — virtually all of it — told them they had to.

The outgoing President was even banned from Twitter and Facebook, so single-minded was the liberal establishment in getting rid of Trump.

And yet Trump had been able to keep North Korea and China in check. He brokered peace deals between Israel and moderate Arab countries in the Middle East.

Coarse and grotesque though he was at times, Trump was ten times better as a president than Joe Biden.

The liberal establishment saddled the USA with Biden as President.

Read it all.

Excellent article! :clap:

Every word of it is true! Thank you for posting! :up:

Forum List

Back