Brits choose grotesque racially-stereotypical statue to display on Trafalgar Square

British statues then

1710808583247.png

British statues now

1710808560479.png

TheParser
A statue of a fat black woman has now been chosen to represent what Britain stands for.

Dat ass! :laughing0301:

Statue Of Fat Black Woman Chosen To Adorn London's Fourth Plinth​

"A statue of a fat black woman which “pays homage to a young, metropolitan woman of colour” will feature on Trafalgar Square’s Fourth Plinth in London from 2026 onwards, an announcement that was met with widespread derision..."

Statue Of Fat Black Woman Chosen To Adorn London's Fourth Plinth | ZeroHedge

View attachment 918865

View attachment 918868
funny …

I think I will gift my British friends with flight tickets so they can come and visit, so they can speak honestly about how they feel about all of this.

It's true that they do not dare speak out loud about this anywhere in UK.

The relief they'll feel about being able to speak honestly will be worth the air fares. They're good people.

A statue of a fat black woman has now been chosen to represent what Britain stands for.

Dat ass! :laughing0301:

Statue Of Fat Black Woman Chosen To Adorn London's Fourth Plinth​

"A statue of a fat black woman which “pays homage to a young, metropolitan woman of colour” will feature on Trafalgar Square’s Fourth Plinth in London from 2026 onwards, an announcement that was met with widespread derision..."

Statue Of Fat Black Woman Chosen To Adorn London's Fourth Plinth | ZeroHedge

View attachment 918865

View attachment 918868

Wow, were they all out of lawn jockeys?

I think I will gift my British friends with flight tickets so they can come and visit, so they can speak honestly about how they feel about all of this.

The relief they'll feel about being able to speak honestly will be worth the air fares. They're good people.

Giving them flack jackets when they leave would be more useful

(1) Is this a joke or something?

(2) Surely England has not fallen so low that it would choose something like that to display in the once great city of London, the brave city during World War II and the city of the beautiful and dignified Queen Elizabeth II.
Nothing shocking about it really when it comes to London. There are more shit skins, and carpet pilots in London, than there are generationally native, white, English.

Nothing shocking about it really when it comes to London. There are more shit skins, and carpet pilots in London, than there are generationally native, white, English.

I recall visiting Blackburn and really wanting to take some photos and my host literally would not let me out of the car -- too dangerous.

Deep shame.

That's true. There are over 3000 who have been arrested in England over what they said.

Compare that to the 400 arrested for doing the same in pootins Russia.

Looks like Russia is more free, than the UK.

I suspect that the happiest Brits in the world are the ones who dont live there anymore

They could do well for themselves here. They own a lovely two bedroom bungalow in suburban Manchester and a historic cottage which they've almost finished restoring in France.

I think I'll do it. Maybe send them a copy of Gov. Noem's book.

I know they'd LOVE to see Mt Rushmore and go to a powwow at the rez of my ancestors.

Forum List

Back