Brits choose grotesque racially-stereotypical statue to display on Trafalgar Square

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
A statue of a fat black woman has now been chosen to represent what Britain stands for.

Dat ass! :laughing0301:

Statue Of Fat Black Woman Chosen To Adorn London's Fourth Plinth​

"A statue of a fat black woman which “pays homage to a young, metropolitan woman of colour” will feature on Trafalgar Square’s Fourth Plinth in London from 2026 onwards, an announcement that was met with widespread derision..."

Statue Of Fat Black Woman Chosen To Adorn London's Fourth Plinth | ZeroHedge

1710764357412.jpeg

1710764741868.png

A statue of a fat black woman has now been chosen to represent what Britain stands for.

Dat ass! :laughing0301:

Statue Of Fat Black Woman Chosen To Adorn London's Fourth Plinth​

"A statue of a fat black woman which “pays homage to a young, metropolitan woman of colour” will feature on Trafalgar Square’s Fourth Plinth in London from 2026 onwards, an announcement that was met with widespread derision..."

Statue Of Fat Black Woman Chosen To Adorn London's Fourth Plinth | ZeroHedge

View attachment 918865

View attachment 918868

In the first place, can one possibly BE more cartoonish, like the old R. Crumb cartoons.?

And in the second place, not all black women care much for that kind of image to represent them -- like the ones that don't work 24/7 at Popeyes on crafting that kind of a body.

I'd like to know what self-respecting black women like Candace Owens think of that image.

In the first place, can one possibly BE more cartoonish, like the old R. Crumb cartoons.?

And in the second place, not all black women care much for that kind of image to represent them -- like the ones that don't work 24/7 at Popeyes on crafting that kind of a body.

I'd like to know what self-respecting black women like Candace Owens think of that image.

Robert Crumb was the same thing I thought of. :laughing0301:

Great minds think the same.

She is another shit New York based so called Artist . She emigrated when she was 18.

If you know anything about the Art world you would know that it is all controlled by a small and select group with one single feature in common .
They have been dedicated to scamming the public for decades and once the commissions are awarded by Lefty snowflakes( mostly ) you know that another heist is in operation.

It's a mini Deep State operation .
Control the Galleries and control the Critics and Sheeple will flock until the bubble bursts

Last edited:
She is another shit New York based so called Artist . She emigrated when she was 18.

If you know anything about the Art world you would know that it is all controlled by a small and select group with one single feature in common .
They have been dedicated to scamming the public for decades and once the commissions are awarded by Lefty snowflakes( mostly ) you know that another heist is in operation.
Dude get over it and start creating art

Dude get over it and start creating art
Nothing to get over .
I am just the messenger for ignorant people like you .

As it happens my father was a moderately gifted Artist and Sculptor .
Perhaps I was influenced , but , in broad terms, I believe Art ended about the time of Warhol , Liechtenstein , Pollock , Rothko .
All Americans .

Nothing to get over .
I am just the messenger for ignorant people like you .

As it happens my father was a moderately gifted Artist and Sculptor .
Perhaps I was influenced , but , in broad terms, I believe Art ended about the time of Warhol , Liechtenstein , Pollock , Rothko .
All Americans .
Playing the Devil's advocate I see.

(1) Is this a joke or something?

(2) Surely England has not fallen so low that it would choose something like that to display in the once great city of London, the brave city during World War II and the city of the beautiful and dignified Queen Elizabeth II.

(1) Is this a joke or something?

(2) Surely England has not fallen so low that it would choose something like that to display in the once great city of London, the brave city during World War II and the city of the beautiful and dignified Queen Elizabeth II.

They’ve got Diane Abbott. Jeremy Corbyn’s muse.

Forum List

Back