British ethnics a modern headache?

The British ethnicity probably numbers something like 250 million worldwide, and the Polish ethnicity something more like 60 million worldwide.

Its a bit hard to compare.
Especially when Poland throughout much of modern history Poland was either oppressed, fatigued by war, mass murdered, or under Communism despair.
I can agree with this point. A couple of centuries Poland was subjugated and divided. And she had far fewer chances to develop her science and culture than some West European nations did.

What I can't understand is your negative obsession with the Brits. I don't call on to love them and dont claim they are angels. But...

In one of sub forums you started a thread about Intermarium. What for? Don't you think that this possible alliance should include not only East European countries?

Britain treats Poles the Worst in the World.

Brits are Individualist idiots.

Brits are Globalist idiots.

You don't live in America, you don't grasp how frustrating it is to live with this British ethnics.

They think a Gypsy, or Black, or Latino is equal, but Polaks are dumb.

They would rather spend money on bombing the Mid-East & funding Israel, than on helping the less fortunate.

Well, yes, I can't judge how the Poles are treated in the US or Britain. But I can say that the attitude towards the Poles in Ukraine is also dubious. I think that the majority thinks well about them or is neutral. But there are people who have negative views, primarily because of the past times.

Maybe this is the case with British towards the Poles, as well as with the Poles towards the Ukrainians.

My point is that we should overcome the past and find a way to cooperate in this changing world.

I think that Nato is becoming bullshit, and Eastern Europe should find a way to protect itself not relying on the Western part.

The should be a completely new military alliance. And I can't imagine it without the US and UK.

There's been basic anti-Polish lynch mobs in the UK.

Death of Arkadiusz Jóźwik - Wikipedia

The Western Europeans are not reliable allies.

Look at how they didn't do anything to help Poland in 1939 into most of 1940.

Look at how they're suing / threatening sanctions on Poland through the EU.

Look at how America thinks Poland owes Jews reparations.

The British ethnicity probably numbers something like 250 million worldwide, and the Polish ethnicity something more like 60 million worldwide.

Especially when Poland throughout much of modern history Poland was either oppressed, fatigued by war, mass murdered, or under Communism despair.
I can agree with this point. A couple of centuries Poland was subjugated and divided. And she had far fewer chances to develop her science and culture than some West European nations did.

What I can't understand is your negative obsession with the Brits. I don't call on to love them and dont claim they are angels. But...

In one of sub forums you started a thread about Intermarium. What for? Don't you think that this possible alliance should include not only East European countries?

You don't live in America, you don't grasp how frustrating it is to live with this British ethnics.

They would rather spend money on bombing the Mid-East & funding Israel, than on helping the less fortunate.

Well, yes, I can't judge how the Poles are treated in the US or Britain. But I can say that the attitude towards the Poles in Ukraine is also dubious. I think that the majority thinks well about them or is neutral. But there are people who have negative views, primarily because of the past times.

Maybe this is the case with British towards the Poles, as well as with the Poles towards the Ukrainians.

My point is that we should overcome the past and find a way to cooperate in this changing world.

I think that Nato is becoming bullshit, and Eastern Europe should find a way to protect itself not relying on the Western part.

The should be a completely new military alliance. And I can't imagine it without the US and UK.

Oh, come on, this case in your link can't be an evidence that there exist 'lynch mobs' in Britain.

Yes, Britain didn't rush to help Poland, though she formally declared a war on Germany. But in this case the question emerged about Britain's existence. And virtually it was the English Channel that saved her.

I don't know much about the reparations, so I can't comment.

Do you speak the Polish btw?

Oh, come on, this case in your link can't be an evidence that there exist 'lynch mobs' in Britain.

Yes, Britain didn't rush to help Poland, though she formally declared a war on Germany. But in this case the question emerged about Britain's existence. And virtually it was the English Channel that saved her.

At this rate, a confederation of Catholics united with Muslims is our best option, to use Muslims & Catholics within the West, and Russia to topple these degenerated beasts.

I speak very little Polish.

At this rate, a confederation of Catholics united with Muslims is our best option, to use Muslims & Catholics within the West, and Russia to topple these degenerated beasts.

Catholics, Muslims and Russia? What the hell!

No, dude. I am not with you on this broken ship. And something tells me that the majority of the Poles too.

No, dude. I am not with you on this broken ship. And something tells me that the majority of the Poles too.

I mean more like uniting Catholic countries like Italy, Poland, Hungary, Spain etc. into say using Islamic countries such as Turkey, Pakistan, against our enemies of Russia, the USA, the EU & Israel.

That's the ONLY way, so sorry to say.

Would be to use Latino Catholics within the USA, Muslims within Russia, Israel & the EU to be toppled by a Catholic / Islamic army.

I mean more like uniting Catholic countries like Italy, Poland, Hungary, Spain etc. into say using Islamic countries such as Turkey, Pakistan, against our enemies of Russia, the USA, the EU & Israel.

Would be to use Latino Catholics within the USA, Muslims within Russia, Israel & the EU to be toppled by a Catholic / Islamic army.
I think that idea of uniting some countries based on their religion is somewhat absurd in the present time.

Among the countries you mentioned as enemies I consider only Russia to be so. And I don't understand how say Italy can be ally in this considering she is one of the main advocates of Russia in the EU and a supporter of deepening economical ties with Russia.

I don't accept your only way. I consider it ridiculous, to tell you the truth.

I think that idea of uniting some countries based on their religion is somewhat absurd in the present time.

Among the countries you mentioned as enemies I consider only Russia to be so. And I don't understand how say Italy can be ally in this considering she is one of the main advocates of Russia in the EU and a supporter of deepening economical ties with Russia.

The EU is suing Poland & threatening sanctions on Poland.

The USA & Israel think Poland owes Jews reparations.

How are they not enemies of Poland?

Hmm, seeing how Britain has treated Poles, Irish, and Catholics, 3 of my heritage focal points, why should I like them very much?

Its truly the truth, Brits have been at the forefront of a lot of multiculturalism, wars, genocides, and everything else.

I'm not very fond of them.
The truly sad thing about the British is that they are no longer the British in many respects. The British brought us rule of law, culture, the industrial revolution, Magna Carta, art, great literature.
The problem with the modern white and modern European is that he has allowed himself to be dictated to and scolded by the same cultures he conquered and raised up from their savagery.
As for the Poles and the Irish...meh I really have no opinion of them.

With the exclusion of the Industrial Revolution, the same can be said about Poles, without causing global mayhem.

The Polish Sejm Parliament had predated & offered twice the voting rights as the English Magna Carta.
Oh absolute horse shit. The fucking poles...lol! What to world economic growth and progress have the poles given us?
You do realize that the British didn't just run around the globe stealing everything correct? The invested heavily in infrastructure...schools, bridges, rail systems, plus law and educational systems. Much of which is still being utilized to this day.
One of the key reasons for the decline of the colonial empire was that it was burdensome in terms of cost.

Stop babbling about the evil British...you are talking out of your ass.

Steps toward modernism also happened from Poles.
The difference is Poles were mostly heroes, saviors of Europe & largely altruistic.

Unlike Brits who love looting & shooting not unlike the Neggies.

First board of education was by Poles.

Polish Sejm came earlier & had twice the voting rights as the English Magna Carta.

The Polish constitution offered more than 3 times the voting rights as the US Constitution.
It also abolished slavery & serfdom.

The ideals of Freedom of Religion whether I agree too much with it came from Poland with the Warsaw Confederation.

Polish Catholic origins Copernicus was also important having played a substantial role in modern science & even economics with Heliocentrism & the Quantity Theory of money.

Just war& equality & freedom are ideals mostly from Poland's philosophers too.
NONE of your points actually contributed to growth outside of Poland as Poland's global influence was fuck all to nil.

I think you’re being a little harsh on the guy. Poland contributed mightily to the comedy industry!

The truly sad thing about the British is that they are no longer the British in many respects. The British brought us rule of law, culture, the industrial revolution, Magna Carta, art, great literature.
The problem with the modern white and modern European is that he has allowed himself to be dictated to and scolded by the same cultures he conquered and raised up from their savagery.
As for the Poles and the Irish...meh I really have no opinion of them.

With the exclusion of the Industrial Revolution, the same can be said about Poles, without causing global mayhem.

The Polish Sejm Parliament had predated & offered twice the voting rights as the English Magna Carta.
Oh absolute horse shit. The fucking poles...lol! What to world economic growth and progress have the poles given us?
You do realize that the British didn't just run around the globe stealing everything correct? The invested heavily in infrastructure...schools, bridges, rail systems, plus law and educational systems. Much of which is still being utilized to this day.
One of the key reasons for the decline of the colonial empire was that it was burdensome in terms of cost.

Stop babbling about the evil British...you are talking out of your ass.

Steps toward modernism also happened from Poles.
The difference is Poles were mostly heroes, saviors of Europe & largely altruistic.

Unlike Brits who love looting & shooting not unlike the Neggies.

First board of education was by Poles.

Polish Sejm came earlier & had twice the voting rights as the English Magna Carta.

The Polish constitution offered more than 3 times the voting rights as the US Constitution.
It also abolished slavery & serfdom.

The ideals of Freedom of Religion whether I agree too much with it came from Poland with the Warsaw Confederation.

Polish Catholic origins Copernicus was also important having played a substantial role in modern science & even economics with Heliocentrism & the Quantity Theory of money.

Just war& equality & freedom are ideals mostly from Poland's philosophers too.
NONE of your points actually contributed to growth outside of Poland as Poland's global influence was fuck all to nil.

I think you’re being a little harsh on the guy. Poland contributed mightily to the comedy industry!

You wouldn't dare make such a jab at Blacks, or Latinos.

Just more evidence of Brits being rather slow.

Britain declared war on Germany because Germany invaded Poland and SobrietySeekingEurope thinks Britain didn’t do anything for Poland. :lol: Too funny

What military support or aid was given to Poland by Britain?

Keep in mind Britain didn't declare war on Soviets for also invading Poland.

Quite the opposite your Britsgave Soviets supplies
&
Finalized the Soviet takeover Western betrayal.

Your Brits allowed Soviets to march in victory parades but not Poles.

You also hid Katyn Massacre from Poles.

Poland joined the EU and has been receiving billions of euros annually from it. So, Brussels expects that Polabd will pursue the policy it thinks appropriate. If Poland doesn't want to follow that, then leave the bloc and stop receiving the money. The problem solved.

It is a hard question about the reparations. I don't know much about that. I think that a mutual agreement between Poland and Israel should be signed about this. After a complex research of this issue from historics of the both sides.

Your views contradict the policy of the Polish government, btw. Poland views the US as the main ally.

Poland joined the EU and has been receiving billions of euros annually from it. So, Brussels expects that Polabd will pursue the policy it thinks appropriate. If Poland doesn't want to follow that, then leave the bloc and stop receiving the money. The problem solved.

It is a hard question about the reparations. I don't know much about that. I think that a mutual agreement between Poland and Israel should be signed about this. After a complex research of this issue from historics of the both sides.

Your views contradict the policy of the Polish government, btw. Poland views the US as the main ally.

Unfortunately the West seems to be falling apart because of their idiocy.

Putin won: West divided & conquered.

You wouldn't dare make such a jab at Blacks, or Latinos.

If they acted like you, I would.

I don't like 1 Pole so therefor its okay to make fun of all Poles.

But, but, but don't judge Blacks just because they have much higher rates of murder, welfare abuses, and far less accomplishments.

As I said you Brits aren't very bright.

The French, not the British, are the ones that screwed up the Middle East.

Nah, both. Sykes & Picot both signed off (for their respective governments) on the agreement divvying up the Middle East (with assent from the Russian Empire & Italy) - but true that it was with no regard for the tribal/traditional grounds that ethnic peoples had travelled/lived on for centuries.

A Polack goes to the eye doctor. The bottom line of the eye chart has the letters:

C Z Y N Q S T A S Z.

The Optometrist asks, "Can you read this?"

"Read it?" the Polack replies, "I know the guy!"

Unfortunately the West seems to be falling apart because of their idiocy.

Putin won: West divided & conquered.
What do you mean falling apart? The West comprises of many countries with their own goals and interests.

I agree with the notion that Nato is obsolete organization. It was created at the dawn of Cold War when Western Europe felt real threat from the Soviet Union.

Now the situation has dramatically changed. They view Russia as a trading partner and are eager to develop cooperation with her.
Turkey has a similar approach.

Eastern Europe on the contrary views Russia as the main threat.

Forum List

Back