British ethnics a modern headache?

I can't think of a lot of issues in the modern World that Brits didn't have their fingerprints on.

They helped expand the Soviet Union in Tehran Conference, Potsdam & Yalta Conference.
They are therefor Godfathers of the Cold War.

They caused many border fiasco's, like Israel vs Palestine promoted by Balfour & British Mandate for Palestine, along with multiple former British colonies turned to garbage due to being artificial boundaries.

I.E.
Darfur equates to a multicultural struggle, because Brits shaped Sudan's borders based not on tribes, but on their desires & whims.

Similar with Afghanistan, or even Iraq, among others.

Of course ethnic British W. Bush & half British Obama made the Middle-East hairier.

China has been propped up by ethnic British Nixon's free trade with China, and the first major outsourcing to China was by the ethnic British Walton's.

Even many British families in the USA financed the Nazis & Bolsheviks.

Of course, in this country, Amnesty Reagan & the USA Presidents since then have caused a bunch of Illegals to collapse the USA.
Africans are savages...disregard their claims and move on.

Hmm, seeing how Britain has treated Poles, Irish, and Catholics, 3 of my heritage focal points, why should I like them very much?

Its truly the truth, Brits have been at the forefront of a lot of multiculturalism, wars, genocides, and everything else.

I'm not very fond of them.
The truly sad thing about the British is that they are no longer the British in many respects. The British brought us rule of law, culture, the industrial revolution, Magna Carta, art, great literature.
The problem with the modern white and modern European is that he has allowed himself to be dictated to and scolded by the same cultures he conquered and raised up from their savagery.
As for the Poles and the Irish...meh I really have no opinion of them.

With the exclusion of the Industrial Revolution, the same can be said about Poles, without causing global mayhem.

The Polish Sejm Parliament had predated & offered twice the voting rights as the English Magna Carta.
Oh absolute horse shit. The fucking poles...lol! What to world economic growth and progress have the poles given us?
You do realize that the British didn't just run around the globe stealing everything correct? The invested heavily in infrastructure...schools, bridges, rail systems, plus law and educational systems. Much of which is still being utilized to this day.
One of the key reasons for the decline of the colonial empire was that it was burdensome in terms of cost.

Stop babbling about the evil British...you are talking out of your ass.

I can't think of a lot of issues in the modern World that Brits didn't have their fingerprints on.

They helped expand the Soviet Union in Tehran Conference, Potsdam & Yalta Conference.
They are therefor Godfathers of the Cold War.

They caused many border fiasco's, like Israel vs Palestine promoted by Balfour & British Mandate for Palestine, along with multiple former British colonies turned to garbage due to being artificial boundaries.

I.E.
Darfur equates to a multicultural struggle, because Brits shaped Sudan's borders based not on tribes, but on their desires & whims.

Similar with Afghanistan, or even Iraq, among others.

Of course ethnic British W. Bush & half British Obama made the Middle-East hairier.

China has been propped up by ethnic British Nixon's free trade with China, and the first major outsourcing to China was by the ethnic British Walton's.

Even many British families in the USA financed the Nazis & Bolsheviks.

Of course, in this country, Amnesty Reagan & the USA Presidents since then have caused a bunch of Illegals to collapse the USA.

Hmm, seeing how Britain has treated Poles, Irish, and Catholics, 3 of my heritage focal points, why should I like them very much?

Its truly the truth, Brits have been at the forefront of a lot of multiculturalism, wars, genocides, and everything else.

The truly sad thing about the British is that they are no longer the British in many respects. The British brought us rule of law, culture, the industrial revolution, Magna Carta, art, great literature.
The problem with the modern white and modern European is that he has allowed himself to be dictated to and scolded by the same cultures he conquered and raised up from their savagery.

With the exclusion of the Industrial Revolution, the same can be said about Poles, without causing global mayhem.

The Polish Sejm Parliament had predated & offered twice the voting rights as the English Magna Carta.
Oh absolute horse shit. The fucking poles...lol! What to world economic growth and progress have the poles given us?
You do realize that the British didn't just run around the globe stealing everything correct? The invested heavily in infrastructure...schools, bridges, rail systems, plus law and educational systems. Much of which is still being utilized to this day.
One of the key reasons for the decline of the colonial empire was that it was burdensome in terms of cost.

Steps toward modernism also happened from Poles.
The difference is Poles were mostly heroes, saviors of Europe & largely altruistic.

Unlike Brits who love looting & shooting not unlike the Neggies.

First board of education was by Poles.

Polish Sejm came earlier & had twice the voting rights as the English Magna Carta.

The Polish constitution offered more than 3 times the voting rights as the US Constitution.
It also abolished slavery & serfdom.

The ideals of Freedom of Religion whether I agree too much with it came from Poland with the Warsaw Confederation.

Polish Catholic origins Copernicus was also important having played a substantial role in modern science & even economics with Heliocentrism & the Quantity Theory of money.

Just war& equality & freedom are ideals mostly from Poland's philosophers too.

Polish Sejm came earlier & had twice the voting rights as the English Magna Carta.

The Polish constitution offered more than 3 times the voting rights as the US Constitution.
What does it mean? How did you count the 'times' of voting rights?

When did Poland abolish serfdom?

Historian Norman Davies from the UK & an expert also on Polish history admitted the Polish Sejm parliament had twice the voting rights as the English Magna Carta.

Historian Norman Davies from the UK & an expert also on Polish history admitted the Polish Sejm parliament had twice the voting rights as the English Magna Carta.
So, how did he count that?

The difference is Poles were mostly heroes, saviors of Europe & largely altruistic.

The ideals of Freedom of Religion whether I agree too much with it came from Poland with the Warsaw Confederation.

Polish Catholic origins Copernicus was also important having played a substantial role in modern science & even economics with Heliocentrism & the Quantity Theory of money.

NONE of your points actually contributed to growth outside of Poland as Poland's global influence was fuck all to nil.

Actually, in this video he just said what you wrote. Without any actual figures.

NONE of your points actually contributed to growth outside of Poland as Poland's global influence was fuck all to nil.

During the Renaissance Poland was more mighty & advanced than Britain.

Even apparently Brits knew this, as they lured in skilled Polish craftsman at Jamestown, and after the Polish workers striked, the British government gave them equal rights, seeing that they were a vital portion of the economy of Jamestown.

Actually, in this video he just said what you wrote. Without any actual figures.

Well, he's a respected historian.

Well, that isn't an argument, actually.
This words are meaningless without actual figures and providing the time frame these figures were collected and compared.

Frankly, comparing Britain and Poland is somewhat laughable. The number of scientists, engineers, writers Britain gave to the world... And Poland. Yes, it was a strong country some time with its unique political system. But it stands nowhere near Britain.

This words are meaningless without actual figures and providing the time frame these figures were collected and compared.

Frankly, comparing Britain and Poland is somewhat laughable. The number of scientists, engineers, writers Britain gave to the world... And Poland. Yes, it was a strong country some time with its unique political system. But it stands nowhere near Britain.

Poland doesn't stand anywhere near Britain, when it comes degeneracy, mass murder, slavery, destruction of cultures, and just general global chaos.

Brits have had a lot more & better physicists.

Not so sure about writers & engineers, however.'

There has been a lot good writers & engineers of Polish origins too.

Brits also stole credit numerous times.

I can think of 4 situations where ethnic Brits stole full credit from Poles.

- Pole Michal Sedziwoj discovered Oxygen, Brits took the credit.
- Pole Jaworski discovered gut basteria, Brits took the credit.
- Poles played the initial role in cracking the Engima code, and Brits took the full credit.
- Pole Swatecki invented the slip bomb device, Brits took the credit.

In fact, perhaps a 5th one.
-Polish / Prussian / Kashubian Paul Nipkow invented the basis of TV.
Brit Baird took the full credit.

It seems that sleaziness is deeply ingrained in the British psyche, same with degeneracy, chaos, violence & war mongering etc.

Last edited:
The British ethnicity probably numbers something like 250 million worldwide, and the Polish ethnicity something more like 60 million worldwide.

Its a bit hard to compare.
Especially when Poland throughout much of modern history Poland was either oppressed, fatigued by war, mass murdered, or under Communism despair.

I bet half of what Western Europeans have intellectually done is based upon theft, anyways.

Even your Ukrainian Ivan Puluj is the actual inventor of X-Rays, German Conrad Rontgen took full credit.

Yes, so why do you persist?

British is a "Loose" ethnic confederacy of English, Scots, Welsh & Ulster Irish.

Polish is not a "Loose" ethnic confederacy, but a singular ethnicity.

Slavic is a "Loose" ethnic confederacy of Poles, Russians, Ukrainians, Serbs, Croats, Czechs etc.

If you compare that, then things simply change.

The British ethnicity probably numbers something like 250 million worldwide, and the Polish ethnicity something more like 60 million worldwide.

Especially when Poland throughout much of modern history Poland was either oppressed, fatigued by war, mass murdered, or under Communism despair.
I can agree with this point. A couple of centuries Poland was subjugated and divided. And she had far fewer chances to develop her science and culture than some West European nations did.

What I can't understand is your negative obsession with the Brits. I don't call on to love them and dont claim they are angels. But...

In one of sub forums you started a thread about Intermarium. What for? Don't you think that this possible alliance should include not only East European countries?

I can agree with this point. A couple of centuries Poland was subjugated and divided. And she had far fewer chances to develop her science and culture than some West European nations did.

What I can't understand is your negative obsession with the Brits. I don't call on to love them and dont claim they are angels. But...

In one of sub forums you started a thread about Intermarium. What for? Don't you think that this possible alliance should include not only East European countries?

Britain treats Poles the Worst in the World.

Brits are Individualist idiots.

Brits are Globalist idiots.

You don't live in America, you don't grasp how frustrating it is to live with this British ethnics.

They think a Gypsy, or Black, or Latino is equal, but Polaks are dumb.

They would rather spend money on bombing the Mid-East & funding Israel, than on helping the less fortunate.

Britain treats Poles the Worst in the World.

Brits are Individualist idiots.

Brits are Globalist idiots.

You don't live in America, you don't grasp how frustrating it is to live with this British ethnics.

They think a Gypsy, or Black, or Latino is equal, but Polaks are dumb.

They would rather spend money on bombing the Mid-East & funding Israel, than on helping the less fortunate.

Well, yes, I can't judge how the Poles are treated in the US or Britain. But I can say that the attitude towards the Poles in Ukraine is also dubious. I think that the majority thinks well about them or is neutral. But there are people who have negative views, primarily because of the past times.

Maybe this is the case with British towards the Poles, as well as with the Poles towards the Ukrainians.

My point is that we should overcome the past and find a way to cooperate in this changing world.

I think that Nato is becoming bullshit, and Eastern Europe should find a way to protect itself not relying on the Western part.

The should be a completely new military alliance. And I can't imagine it without the US and UK.

Forum List

Back