British ethnics a modern headache?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
I can't think of a lot of issues in the modern World that Brits didn't have their fingerprints on.

They helped expand the Soviet Union in Tehran Conference, Potsdam & Yalta Conference.
They are therefor Godfathers of the Cold War.

They caused many border fiasco's, like Israel vs Palestine promoted by Balfour & British Mandate for Palestine, along with multiple former British colonies turned to garbage due to being artificial boundaries.

I.E.
Darfur equates to a multicultural struggle, because Brits shaped Sudan's borders based not on tribes, but on their desires & whims.

Similar with Afghanistan, or even Iraq, among others.

Of course ethnic British W. Bush & half British Obama made the Middle-East hairier.

China has been propped up by ethnic British Nixon's free trade with China, and the first major outsourcing to China was by the ethnic British Walton's.

Even many British families in the USA financed the Nazis & Bolsheviks.

Of course, in this country, Amnesty Reagan & the USA Presidents since then have caused a bunch of Illegals to collapse the USA.

The French, not the British, are the ones that screwed up the Middle East.

I can't think of a lot of issues in the modern World that Brits didn't have their fingerprints on.

They helped expand the Soviet Union in Tehran Conference, Potsdam & Yalta Conference.

They caused many border fiasco's, like Israel vs Palestine promoted by Balfour & British Mandate for Palestine, along with multiple former British colonies turned to garbage due to being artificial boundaries.

I.E.
Darfur equates to a multicultural struggle, because Brits shaped Sudan's borders based not on tribes, but on their desires & whims.

Of course ethnic British W. Bush & half British Obama made the Middle-East hairier.

China has been propped up by ethnic British Nixon's free trade with China, and the first major outsourcing to China was by the ethnic British Walton's.

Of course, in this country, Amnesty Reagan & the USA Presidents since then have caused a bunch of Illegals to collapse the USA.
Africans are savages...disregard their claims and move on.

• Banned

I.E.

Hmm, seeing how Britain has treated Poles, Irish, and Catholics, 3 of my heritage focal points, why should I like them very much?

Its truly the truth, Brits have been at the forefront of a lot of multiculturalism, wars, genocides, and everything else.

I'm not very fond of them.

I.E.

Hmm, seeing how Britain has treated Poles, Irish, and Catholics, 3 of my heritage focal points, why should I like them very much?

Its truly the truth, Brits have been at the forefront of a lot of multiculturalism, wars, genocides, and everything else.

The truly sad thing about the British is that they are no longer the British in many respects. The British brought us rule of law, culture, the industrial revolution, Magna Carta, art, great literature.
The problem with the modern white and modern European is that he has allowed himself to be dictated to and scolded by the same cultures he conquered and raised up from their savagery.
As for the Poles and the Irish...meh I really have no opinion of them.

• Banned

I.E.

The truly sad thing about the British is that they are no longer the British in many respects. The British brought us rule of law, culture, the industrial revolution, Magna Carta, art, great literature.
The problem with the modern white and modern European is that he has allowed himself to be dictated to and scolded by the same cultures he conquered and raised up from their savagery.
As for the Poles and the Irish...meh I really have no opinion of them.

With the exclusion of the Industrial Revolution, the same can be said about Poles, without causing global mayhem.

The Polish Sejm Parliament had predated & offered twice the voting rights as the English Magna Carta.

An Englishman is walking down the street when he sees a Polak with a very long pole and a yardstick. He's standing the pole on its end and trying to reach the top of it with his yardstick.

Seeing the Polak's ignorance, the Englishman wrenches the pole out of his hand, lays it on the sidewalk, measures it with the yardstick, and says, "There! 10 feet long."

The Polak grabs the yardstick and shouts, "You idiot Englishman! I don't care how long it is! I want to know how high it is!"

I.E.

They went to war, out of loyalty to you.

I.E.

That's a lie, Brits did nothing for Poland in WW2.

Like in Tehran, Yalta & Potsdam Conferences?

I.E.

Of course they didn't do anything for Poland in WW2, you twit.

They were too preoccupied with staying alive under German bombardment.

I.E.

Uh, the bombardment happened upon Britain happened just over a year later than the Nazi invasion of Poland.

That's 1 year of Brits d(cking around.

Uh, the bombardment happened upon Britain happened just over a year later than the Nazi invasion of Poland.

Your historical ignorance is awe inspiring.

Uh, Britain didn't invade Nazi Germany, nor really help Poland much if at all in 1939 or early 1940.

The ignoramus is you.

Churchill warned against Soviet expansion and coined the phrase "Iron Curtain". It was FDR that established close ties with "Uncle Joe" Stalin.

Uh, Britain didn't invade Nazi Germany, nor really help Poland much if at all in 1939 or early 1940.

The ignoramus is you.

Please do quote Chamberlain's declaration speech, why don't you?

Forum List

Back