British Artists Boycott Israel As One Million British Girls Are Raped by Muslim Gangs

If that is the case Comrade Stalin, are not Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Jordan, Iran, Syria. Libya, et al. also "apartheid states?"

Oh, I know, that's different - Allahu Akbar....

Uh, no, because no one lives there BUT Muslims. so, no, not really.

That's not true....in Saudi Arabia they have imported foreign workers who are held as virtual slaves....the same for many arab countries...

Where does that end? Isn't it the same stance held by ISIS?

Aren't you forum assclowns demanding that DA JOOOOOOZZZZ die? Your terrorist allies can't tolerate even one grain of sand in what they consider Muslim lands being controlled by Kafir. So aren't you and the other assclowns demanding that DA JOOOOOOZZZZZ be driven from your terrorist allies sight?

Muslem monsters beheaded 21 Christians and filmed it for the world to see.The last time the world ever saw mass executions of innocent people because of their religious beliefs was when the freaking Nazis executed Jews. Now 700 British "artists" (do they use crayons?) tell the world they support the jihad. If anyone wondered how the Holocaust could have happened in a civilized world look no further than the clowns on this forum.

One who's family roots go back before the scum muslim's arrived!

really? So they've been there for 1400 years?

Because that's not what the article says. It says that Saudis who convert to Christianity when living in the west aren't generally welcome when they come home.

Christians have been in the middle east since right after Christ, about 2000 years give or take..... and I answered YOUR question, nothing about what the article says!

Christians had formed churches in Arabia prior to the time of Muhammad in the 7th century. Purportedly, one of the earliest church buildings ever discovered by archaeologists is located in Saudi Arabia, known as Jubail Church, built around the 4th century.[citation

NO..., Got any more lies, shortbus?

Actually assclown - it is EXACTLY what you and your fellow terrorist promoters are demanding. You deny to Israel the right to exist - because your Muslim buddies only have 99.3% of the landmass in the Middle East, and it's no fair that DA JOOOOOZZZZ get to live when .3% of the land is not under Muslim control.

You assclowns and your terrorist allies are intolerant of even one grain of sand not under Muslim control.

Actually assclown - it is EXACTLY what you and your fellow terrorist promoters are demanding. You deny to Israel the right to exist - because your Muslim buddies only have 99.3% of the landmass in the Middle East, and it's no fair that DA JOOOOOZZZZ get to live when .3% of the land is not under Muslim control.You assclowns and your terrorist allies are intolerant of even one grain of sand not under Muslim control.
Your mind reading abilities leave a lot to be desired. Cite where I've said what you charge. PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Your mind reading abilities leave a lot to be desired. Cite where I've said what you charge. PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Mind reading? This is exactly the position of the "Palestinians" and the radical Islamics behind them.

You and your fellow assclowns come in here to pimp the Palestinians - then whine when you are identified for what you are.

One who's family roots go back before the scum muslim's arrived!

really? So they've been there for 1400 years?

Because that's not what the article says. It says that Saudis who convert to Christianity when living in the west aren't generally welcome when they come home.

Christianity predates Islam. Muslims are the new kids on the block in the middle east.

Christianity predates Islam. Muslims are the new kids on the block in the middle east.

But it never caught on in the Middle East, that was the thing. Pre-Islamic Arabia was a mixture of Zoroasterism, tribal Gods, judeaism and a bunch of quasi-Christian heresies, all of whom were pretty much glad to see the Byzantines chased the fuck out.

Christians have been in the middle east since right after Christ, about 2000 years give or take..... and I answered YOUR question, nothing about what the article says!

No, there's a major difference.

There was never a huge CHristian community in Arabia even before the rise of Islam.

If you are a Saudi and you convert to Christianity- or atheism, for htat matter - you know what kind of country you are from.

So am I a Nazi because I oppose mass immigration or because I don't think my country should support Israel? Or both?

I'm going to go with both.
Well ok. Call me a nazi, I don't care because you are making an absurd statement. How about instead of calling me a nazi, you explain why we in Europe should continue the current immigration policy and support for israel?

No, there's a major difference.

There was never a huge CHristian community in Arabia even before the rise of Islam.

If you are a Saudi and you convert to Christianity- or atheism, for htat matter - you know what kind of country you are from.

I was just reading that in some parts of SA Christians were in the majority until the 7th to the 10 centuries when they were expelled or converted.

And I didn't know this (just sort of a cool aside) that there's over a million Roman Catholics that are Filipinos. I learn something every day on the internet. :)

Forum List

Back