Britain will use its naval expertise to help Ukraine control the Black Sea

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
"Everything is going according to plan."
-Saddam Putsein
Moscow horde´s war record :
-1856 defeated by Britain and France 1905 defeated by Japan1917 defeated by Germany1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states 1939 defeated by Finland1969 defeated by China1989 defeated by Afghanistan 1989 defeated in the Cold War. 1996 defeated by Chechnya 2022 defeated by UkraineWW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-a) Hungary 1956b) Czechoslovakia 1968c) Moldova 1992d) Georgia 2008а вы Беларусцы далей хадзіце да маскоўскай "рпц" - КГБ, надавайце дзецям маскоўскія імёны , і навучайце дзяцей на маскоўскай мове , любіце далей ворагаў маскоўцаў"Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis" (гэта чакае усіх тыранаў )

related :

There is mounting evidence that Russia (and through cooperation) and China possess superior weaponry than America's.

Hypersonic missiles are just one example on the question.

Are all large surface ships now obsolete and are floating death traps?

This war will end with Russia keeping the regions it originally intended to take.
Of late it appears that it will end on account of Americans objecting to Biden's war.

I'm not convinced of that. I think that it's too vital to America's continuing world supremacy and so it will have to end in nuclear war!

A distict possibility .
The Russian hyper sonic missiles could eliminate all of the US carriers in under an hour .
DEW is interesting and i suspect that the Chinese used it against the US in the Black Sea with devastating effect a few years ago .
More controversial, but I suspect it is the real explanation for M370 though they have done everything possible to deflect people from discussing that evidence .

Troll Nazi Winkle shaking in his boots as he sees that the game is up .

Will Winkle be tracked down , tried and shot ?

Probably by Kyiv for being such a hopeless Troll

There is mounting evidence that Russia (and through cooperation) and China possess superior weaponry than America's.

Hypersonic missiles are just one example on the question.

The answer is yes. They have been for decades. I remember how a submariner told me over forty years ago how there are two kinds of ships; submarines and targets. We still want to fight WW2 all over again. Building them employs tens and maybe hundreds of thousands of people. They get politicians re-elected. Other than that they are hostages that would be taken out in 5 minutes in any real war.

The anticipated deal comes after G7 countries signed a declaration on long-term protections for Ukraine in lieu of Nato membership on the sidelines of a summit of the military alliance’s leaders in Vilnius, Lithuania, earlier this year.

Some 30 countries, as well as the European Union, are now negotiating individual, long-term security pledges for Ukraine using the framework agreed in July.

Britain is hoping to use its maritime strength and knowledge to help further build up Ukrainian naval power.

The naval deal is signed in lieu of Ukraine's Nato membership. It is a cunning move by the West to send a message to Ukraine that it does not belong to Nato.

Last edited:
ivan solovev ( in reality shapiro ) where is your blonde ? why you and youe son are not on the front - line ?

Sharon,

The Putin Propagandist # 3 Wladimir Solowjow ( Shapiro) is Jewish like you.
It looks like Jews like Putin, Zelensky, Sharon (aka Litwin), Shapiro (aka Solowjow) do anything possible until stupid Russians and Ukrainians completely eliminate each other

scale_1200

16549963.jpg

Sharon,

The Putin Propagandist # 3 Wladimir Solowjow ( Shapiro) is Jewish like you.
It looks like Jews like Putin, Zelensky, Sharon (aka Litwin), Shapiro (aka Solowjow) do anything possible until stupid Russians and Ukrainians completely eliminate each other

scale_1200

16549963.jpg

if you hate shapiro so much , why do you support his ideas (moscow imperialism ) ?

one for sure , you guys 🇷🇺 all will be deported back home, back to Nigeria with snow

Forum List

Back