Brianna Taylor grand jury in

She wasn't shooting or attacking the cops or her boyfriend, so in my book, she was an innocent bystander to the gunfight.

Yeah, she was standing in the hallway, with her boyfriend who had a gun in his hand and was in a shooting stance as the police announced, several times, that they were there to serve a warrant. They refused to acknowledge or answer the door. Legally the police broke down the door and Breonna Taylor's boyfriend, standing next to her immediately fired at the police striking one of them who went down.

And to you, that's the fault of the police. WOW!

Now on that point, I'll agree with you on....Their return fire was excessive in my opinion.

The door bursts open, you're an officer standing outside the door, the resident, standing in a shooting stance, fires at you hits one of your partners, and who drops to the floor. In your opinion, the return fire was excessive? All happening in seconds, not minutes but seconds.

Nope, not to me anyway.

Now on that point, I'll agree with you on....Their return fire was excessive in my opinion.

The door bursts open, you're an officer standing outside the door, the resident, standing in a shooting stance, fires at you hits one of your partners, and who drops to the floor. In your opinion, the return fire was excessive? All happening in seconds, not minutes but seconds.

Nope, not to me anyway.

I heard 10 rounds a piece. Each round you fire has to go somewhere....Right? Hell, they didn't even hit Kenneth Walker...Obviously I think one shot fired, and 20 + returned is a little excessive...

Nope, not to me anyway.

I heard 10 rounds a piece. Each round you fire has to go somewhere....Right? Hell, they didn't even hit Kenneth Walker...Obviously I think one shot fired, and 20 + returned is a little excessive...

What you "heard" is irrelevant and misinformation. There were about 20 rounds fired. How do you know that Walker didn't use her as a shield? Have you ever been shot at in anger?

Meanwhile whites like you play the race card every single day. NOW, not 200 years ago.
Dont do the crime and the cops wont bother you

What crime did she commit fool?
About the only "crimes" I can see that she was guilty of were poor judgment in choice of boyfriends and being in the wrong place during a gunfight.

What was wrong with the young man she was dating? She was at the right place, her home.

However the police finding a murdered body in her rented car in the past does raise some questions in my mind about her life choices.

What where did you get that from?
It was from a post a while back, there were pages and pages of copied depositions and court records. Her claim was that her boyfriend borrowed the rented car. Apparently the cops found it credible enough that she wasn't charged with anything.

Or maybe they just couldn't find enough solid evidence that she was lying.

Or maybe you just want her to be guilty of a crime.

Well, I don't...I think she was on the warrant because the police, and the prosecutor must have thought she was tied to this in some way....BUT, in the end, her death was tragic...Clearly though, I don't think that'll be enough for you...

No her death wasn't tragic, an innocent woman was murdered and why?

Well, let's get one thing straight...."Murder" requires a standard of malace of forethought...Are you saying that these cops woke up that morning with the intent of killing Breonna?
They busted in the wrong house with the intent of using deadly force.

So why didn't they charge her with or accessory to murder?

Right wing racist are trash.

Just because the police knew what happened, and that a gun, marijuana, pills, and heroin were in the car, they couldn't prove any was her's.

Does it make you feel empowered to call someone racist?

Character%20I-S.jpg
Do you feel empowered when you make racist comments?

The excuses are all the same, all the time, from all the same people.

In Kansas a few years ago, the Topeka police department did the same thing. They busted into the wrong house and an officer was killed. The shooter was a white man and he was found innocent of any crime based on self defense. In this case the police barged in unannounced, do not believe the lies, and Walker was the one acting in self defense.

Which is a way for you to avoid answering the question as to why someone would start the lie that she was fired.

Any ideas?

How is that relevant?

You understand how it is relevant.

Why do you refuse to answer why whether she was fired or quit is relevant?

Simple, you have no clue and it is nothing but a red herring.

Because you know why. Every time something like this happens the cockroaches climb out of hiding to try and find ways to make the victim look bad. Why do you do this?

So will the city now burn?

~~~~~~
More than likely they will... No matter the decision by the Grand Jury, BLM planned to riot.
Breonna Taylor chose her boy friend (a convicted drug dealer poorly) and died because her boy friend shot at the police and was caught in the firefight. The Grand Jury found that the Police involved did in fact follow procedure knock and announce themselves before the shooting.
Kenneth Walker is and was involved in the drug trade and is basically responsible for her death. He should be charged with her death.

Her boyfriend wasn't a convicted drug dealer, that is a lie. Neither Taylor nor Kenneth Walker has any drug offenses on their records. What neighbor claimed they heard them announce themselves again? Her ex boyfriend was already in custody, so why were they are her apartment again? Why weren't any of these officers wearing body cameras? Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron is a disgrace.

Simple, they had a warrant, and Kenneth Walker fired at them, injuring one officer...Not gonna end well when you shoot at police....

I am shocked that you right wingers are defending Mr Walker's actions, you claim if someone kicks your door in you have a right to defend yourself and your family.

Except that they knocked, and announced....So when he shot, he knew who it was that he was shooting at...

A person is legally allowed to protect his home.
Not from police officers who have a legal warrant. You’re such a leftist.

The warrant was granted based upon lies.
What lies? Maybe it was incorrect but the police officers did knock, no response, gave fair warning before entering, no response, came in and were shot at first. If you are a police officer following orders (you have no idea if the warrant is based on "lies") how is that your fault?

The cops presented the lies (which I already posted a link) so they did know.
If they did then shame on them but if they are honest and the suspect did say he shot first, then they didn't do anything wrong. And Taylor was no longer an EMT. She was fired as has been reported and was a known associate of the drug dealers in question. Problem is the media lies so much we may never know the truth.

She wasn't fired. That is the lie. She quit an earlier job to take another. Those who will create lies to defend corrupt police actions know no lengths they will not go to, to defend that.

Its obvious that you don't know shit. You're the pot calling the kettle black. While a simple search shows that Taylor did "resign", unchallenged information also states that the termination form has a box checked stating do not rehire. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that there was more to the story than she just quit.

Yes, the employer was upset she quit. It happens. She had no problem getting another job but thanks for enforcing the idea that she was fired was a lie. Why would people do something like this?

What a desperate attempt to recover your failed argument. LOL You know as well as I do that "the employer was upset", is more conjecture and disinformation.

While "she was fired" was an outright lie. Why would someone do this?
People quit jobs for better paying jobs all the time.

Exactly, happens everyday now when black folks do it all of sudden they were fired or were a bad employee. Smfh.

Not true, it happens to all people when you quit without notice....Take your victim hood out of it.

Quitting without notice happens all the time and it is far different than getting fired.

Why would people make up the lie that she was fired?

That's what I said, were you not reading?

And I don't think that people "made up" anything.....We don't know. I just gave a possibility as to why the box stating that she was not re hireable was checked...

I think you are just looking for shit to call people liars for....

I called them liars for their lies. Why would people do this?

I just gave you a reason for why people would say that she was fired...Obviously, she wasn't, she quit without notice...That doesn't make them liars, and you should quit with the name calling, it furthers nothing, and destroys your own credibility.

It does make those who claimed she was fired, liars. Why would people lie about this?

Now you sound like that Progressive insurance radio commercial where the dude is talking about how the contractor charged him less than he quoted, and he says "That's lying".....

Come on, this is a message board where we are both here to argue differing opinion. Bringing in pejorative toward your opponent is not only crass, but is a logical fallacy, and in debate, a loser....

Why are you arguing about other posters rather than making your case....? Is that an admission that you lost?

Making up lies about people the authoritarians kill is a part of the discussion that needs addressed. Why would you do this?

"The investigation cleared the police officers. The FBI investigation cleared the police officers, yet you continue to lie. "

And this person really thinks the investigations were honest.

Yawn...........the police were returning fire............end of discussion...

Her death is a tragedy...........but was NOT MALICIOUS......or intent.......

This is like charging the driver of a company truck who's brakes fail and kill someone in a crosswalk...........even though he couldn't stop with no brakes..........

But the left WILL INCITE MORE VIOLENCE.....it's what they do.

Yawn...........the police were returning fire............end of discussion...

Her death is a tragedy...........but was NOT MALICIOUS......or intent.......

This is like charging the driver of a company truck who's brakes fail and kill someone in a crosswalk...........even though he couldn't stop with no brakes..........

But the left WILL INCITE MORE VIOLENCE.....it's what they do.

The warrant was gave based upon lies. That is not an accident.

Louisville postal inspector: No ‘packages of interest’ at slain EMT Breonna Taylor’s home

However, recklessness is not a pre cursor to Murder...Doesn't meet the standard. But, Manslaughter would be a more arguable charge in your case.

But, we would need to know what the GJ used to reach their decision...And I can tell you, that's where it stops, because that transcript is going to stay sealed....

Nope. Here's what we do.

Get Biden Elected.
Charge these assholes with Federal Civil Rights charges.

Done.

Yeah, she was standing in the hallway, with her boyfriend who had a gun in his hand and was in a shooting stance as the police announced, several times, that they were there to serve a warrant. They refused to acknowledge or answer the door. Legally the police broke down the door and Breonna Taylor's boyfriend, standing next to her immediately fired at the police striking one of them who went down.

And to you, that's the fault of the police. WOW!

Why couldn't they serve that warrant at 8 AM when the sun was up and everyone could clearly see who everyone was? Why did they serve it at 12:45 AM?

Come on, you gun nuts say the reason why you needs you some guns is to protect yourselves from EXACTLY this sort of scenario.

Another one of those "rights" that says, (*doesn't apply to black people).

Nope, not to me anyway.

What you "heard" is irrelevant and misinformation. There were about 20 rounds fired. How do you know that Walker didn't use her as a shield? Have you ever been shot at in anger?

How do you know she was? Look, what I do know is that when something like that kicks off, adreline kicks in, and your ability to aim, and squeeze off rounds that find their target become exponentially more difficult.

It's more likely that the first officer was hit in the leg, and subsquent police started unloading their clips into the apartment....

See, this is where rationality kicks in. And, it is where there is an example here where police need more, and better training.

Meanwhile whites like you play the race card every single day. NOW, not 200 years ago.
Dont do the crime and the cops wont bother you

What crime did she commit fool?
About the only "crimes" I can see that she was guilty of were poor judgment in choice of boyfriends and being in the wrong place during a gunfight.

What was wrong with the young man she was dating? She was at the right place, her home.

However the police finding a murdered body in her rented car in the past does raise some questions in my mind about her life choices.

What where did you get that from?
It was from a post a while back, there were pages and pages of copied depositions and court records. Her claim was that her boyfriend borrowed the rented car. Apparently the cops found it credible enough that she wasn't charged with anything.

Or maybe they just couldn't find enough solid evidence that she was lying.

Or maybe you just want her to be guilty of a crime.

Well, I don't...I think she was on the warrant because the police, and the prosecutor must have thought she was tied to this in some way....BUT, in the end, her death was tragic...Clearly though, I don't think that'll be enough for you...

No her death wasn't tragic, an innocent woman was murdered and why?

Well, let's get one thing straight...."Murder" requires a standard of malace of forethought...Are you saying that these cops woke up that morning with the intent of killing Breonna?
They busted in the wrong house with the intent of using deadly force.

No, they didn't go to the wrong address...Taylor's name was on the warrant, as was her address.

But interesting that you claim they had the "intent" to use deadly force...Here's where I demand you prove that.

Forum List

Back