Brianna Taylor grand jury in

And here is what actually happened........the cop should not be indicted.......

Wow, this if fucking hilarious.

So let me get this straight, the SAME asshole who gets on here day after day telling us that he needs to have guns because the government would turn on him in an instant and oppress him if he didn't.

Completely supports cops busting into someone's house at 12:43 AM, shooting the place up, and it's okay because the person living in the home fired back.

Shit stain.......the police had a warrant....the boyfriend started shooting at them......it was an accident all the way around, you dumb ass........the cops were shot at first, and fired in response...you dumb ass. The guy who planned the raid should be fired...the cops who were shot at were defending themselves.

I'd even shoot at the perps at 1 am if I had a gun. You can't put a win on this situation, Breanna and her boyfriend was innocent with the cops in the wrong. Busting down the door at 1 am, and several witnesses said they didn't say Police, and all the bullets save 1 hit the boyfriend,

and why didn't they have cameras on them, because they lied.
you sound as stupid as drunken witch pill-osi. duh...no cameras because the demoncrat leaders defunded the police...

So let me get this straight, the SAME asshole who gets on here day after day telling us that he needs to have guns because the government would turn on him in an instant and oppress him if he didn't.

Completely supports cops busting into someone's house at 12:43 AM, shooting the place up, and it's okay because the person living in the home fired back.

Shit stain.......the police had a warrant....the boyfriend started shooting at them......it was an accident all the way around, you dumb ass........the cops were shot at first, and fired in response...you dumb ass. The guy who planned the raid should be fired...the cops who were shot at were defending themselves.

I'd even shoot at the perps at 1 am if I had a gun. You can't put a win on this situation, Breanna and her boyfriend was innocent with the cops in the wrong. Busting down the door at 1 am, and several witnesses said they didn't say Police, and all the bullets save 1 hit the boyfriend,

What are you talking about they announced them selves as cops

The police were fired at and acted in self defense

So if you were in the same situation you would have waited to see who was kicking in your door. Unbelievable.

On that i agree with you. More then a few states allow people to shoot under such circumstances. What about "stand your ground"? I feel the cops were justly charged here. Let the trial happen and see what happens.

Only one is indicted and that's for shooting in the next door apt.
with a colored AG telling you the way it is.

Is Kentucky a ‘Stand Your Ground’ State?
Yes. Kentucky is a Castle Doctrine state and has a “stand your ground” law. A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat. He or she has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force, if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another. Force may also be used to prevent the commission of a felony involving the use of force. Any person who uses a gun in self-defense has immunity from criminal and civil law.
---------------------------------
That pretty much covers it, cop or no cops.
cant stand your ground when a warrant is in play. the logical thing to do would have been to comply. where did you get that defective brain of yours?

Protecting you domain, isn't that what 2nd amendment people want.

Innocent till proven guilty, isn't that what you want. But now Breonna is dead. Several witness say they didn't yell police, but they were in plainclothes, busting the door down at 1 am.

It remains if they even had a warrant??

You act like she wasn’t a black thug selling drugs lol

They tried to make her past boyfriend give her up for a lighter sentence but he wouldn't. The last boyfriend was already locked up.
And you think he would have snitched ALREADY IN JAIL? Lol I bet if they had just took him in to custody he would have flipped .. but already inside ,, and the Magnitude of his case he could never snitch he’ll be dead

Several witness say they didn't , but only 1 witness said they did, they probably paid him.

Far more black on white killings
Do you see a 100 million whites burning down every city ??

They don't have to, because the Justice System is set up to defend you.
Justice system favors black criminals in every blue city .

Well we know that is another lie you are telling.
Just yesterday that black demon was released from jail ( In Miami ) for beating the crap out of a Latino girl for fun

How many white demons in this country have gotten away with murdering black folks? You guys used to wear white sheets to terrorize and murder black folks, the color just changed to blue these days.
I have never terrorized anyone and it was white folks who fought and died freeing you ingrates .
Too bad we did not ship you all back
White folks didn't fight and die to free jack shit. Besides we were supposed to be free since that is what the constitution guaranteed for people. So there is nothing we have to be grateful for. And Lincoln tried to get us to go back, but the brothers refused and rightfully so since we built this country. So just drop that trifling I did not do it crap. Your racist attitude is exactly what superbad is talking about.

So just be grateful to the native americans for allowing your white ass to live here because this land did not belong to whites.

1600945186890.png

it seems that way to me. It would be good to have DETAILS. Right now it seems like MILLIONS are
out in the streets getting hysterical without knowing
what actually happened. I know a secret-----the
secret is-------when bullets fly-----sometimes innocent
people get hit. Anyone out there know what the "RAID" was all about and how it was conducted?
Seems to me that the guy who should be charged
with murder is the criminal who shot at the police.

They tried to make her past boyfriend give her up for a lighter sentence but he wouldn't. The last boyfriend was already locked up.
And you think he would have snitched ALREADY IN JAIL? Lol I bet if they had just took him in to custody he would have flipped .. but already inside ,, and the Magnitude of his case he could never snitch he’ll be dead
He said she wasn't involved in any drugs.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Several witness say they didn't , but only 1 witness said they did, they probably paid him.
The grand jury paid him? Lol

He said she wasn't involved in any drugs.
Her car is at the “trap” houses, she’s on tape saying trap house, her boyfriend is saying he has 8,000 at her house, he said they didn’t find anything because they didn’t look after the shooting because it ended the investigation to tend to the cop shot, they couldn’t touch anything.

it seems that way to me. It would be good to have DETAILS. Right now it seems like MILLIONS are
people get hit. Anyone out there know what the "RAID" was all about and how it was conducted?

Isn't that what 2nd amendment people want guns for to protect your home.

No the cops paid the one witness. You not too bright are you.

Isn't that what 2nd amendment people want guns for to protect your home.

No the cops paid the one witness. You not too bright are you.
Ohh ok lol any evidence?

oh-----thanks for that bit of information. In my experience they always call out "POLICE" ----and
I even have a tiny bit of experience in which calling
out "POLICE" elicits a very negative response. If
the situation was a knock on the door and "POLICE"
and a GUNSHOT in return----then the cops were justified in my vaulted opinion

Yes. Kentucky is a Castle Doctrine state and has a “stand your ground” law. A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat. He or she has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force, if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another. Force may also be used to prevent the commission of a felony involving the use of force. Any person who uses a gun in self-defense has immunity from criminal and civil law.
------------------------------
if they had shot a white man they were of been indicted, and tramp would of said they should be.

if they had shot a white man they were of been indicted, and tramp would of said they should be.
Don’t be involved with drug dealing and you won’t have cops outside your house with a warrant

No dumbass. The cops identified themselves as cops and the BF started shooting. Her death was a complete accident.

Not against police dumbass. Jesus are you stupid.

The cops knocked and identified themselves and the BF started shooting. He got what he deserved and her death was a complete accident. You can blame the BF but not the cops.

when a cop knocks on the door and says "police"---
a person is supposed to open the door-----not SHOOT.
In this case we are supposed to believe that the cops brought a "BATTERING RAM"-----and no one noticed
that they were uniformed cops? Clearly they didn't
OPEN THE DOOR. I wonder if the shooter's gun was
legal. seems to me that there is not enough information

Forum List

Back