Brianna Taylor grand jury in

And here is what actually happened........the cop should not be indicted.......

Wow, this if fucking hilarious.

So let me get this straight, the SAME asshole who gets on here day after day telling us that he needs to have guns because the government would turn on him in an instant and oppress him if he didn't.

Completely supports cops busting into someone's house at 12:43 AM, shooting the place up, and it's okay because the person living in the home fired back.

Shit stain.......the police had a warrant....the boyfriend started shooting at them......it was an accident all the way around, you dumb ass........the cops were shot at first, and fired in response...you dumb ass. The guy who planned the raid should be fired...the cops who were shot at were defending themselves.

Black cops kill white thugs everyday and I commend them

You are going on hysteria, not the facts
The facts are that the police barged into the wrong apartment.

Woman shot and killed by police who entered wrong home, family says

Minyvonne Burke
NBC News
May 13, 2020

A woman was shot and killed in her Louisville, Kentucky, home by police executing a "botched' search warrant who forced their way in, surprising the woman and her boyfriend who thought the officers were burglars, her family says in a lawsuit.

The lawsuit — filed by the family of the woman, Breonna Taylor, an EMT worker — says she and her boyfriend thought they were being burglarized and he fired in self defense. The lawsuit accuses the three officers of "blindly firing" more than 20 shots into the apartment.

After the March 13 incident, the Louisville Metro Police Department said the officers had knocked on the door several times and “announced their presence as police who were there with a search warrant.” After forcing their way in, they “were immediately met by gunfire,” Lt. Ted Eidem said at a news conference.

Records show that the police investigation was centered around a "trap house" more than 10 miles from Taylor's apartment, and that a judge had approved a "no-knock" search warrant, meaning officers did not have to identify themselves, according to The Courier-Journal.

The lawsuit states that Taylor and her boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, were asleep in their bedroom when police in plainclothes and unmarked vehicles arrived at the house looking for a suspect who lived in a different part of the city and was already in police custody.

No matter how much you want to ignore the facts they won’t change, she was a drug dealing thug who was fired in 2017 as a emt for being a thug

Last edited:

So let me get this straight, the SAME asshole who gets on here day after day telling us that he needs to have guns because the government would turn on him in an instant and oppress him if he didn't.

Completely supports cops busting into someone's house at 12:43 AM, shooting the place up, and it's okay because the person living in the home fired back.
Should police start to stand down until after the fact now? Were/are there people involved in making complaints about individuals like which caused this incident? African Americans calling police on African Americans suspected of doing criminal acts.

The police had a warrant to go to that house
It was the correct one
The girl had a history in the drug business and the cops saw her drop off narcotic packages

The police were fired at and acted in self defense

There is no such thing as self defense while committing a crime.
He Justifiably shot at Breonna Taylor he’s in trouble for shooting at another apartment
Yep, none of the cops are indicted for putting 5 bullets in Breonna Taylor.
None should have been-----

Stupid woman shouldn't be dating felon drug dealer who is armed or being some sort of relation to the other drug dealer

So will the city now burn?

~~~~~~
More than likely they will... No matter the decision by the Grand Jury, BLM planned to riot.
Breonna Taylor chose her boy friend (a convicted drug dealer poorly) and died because her boy friend shot at the police and was caught in the firefight. The Grand Jury found that the Police involved did in fact follow procedure knock and announce themselves before the shooting.
Kenneth Walker is and was involved in the drug trade and is basically responsible for her death. He should be charged with her death.

Her boyfriend wasn't a convicted drug dealer, that is a lie. Neither Taylor nor Kenneth Walker has any drug offenses on their records. What neighbor claimed they heard them announce themselves again? Her ex boyfriend was already in custody, so why were they are her apartment again? Why weren't any of these officers wearing body cameras? Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron is a disgrace.
Oh stop with the spinning...you are annoying me. Her families attorneys have been doing what all these police shooting lawsuit attorney's due---lie their fricking azzes off about the facts to the media hoping to sway public opinion and cause riots.

The only liar is fools like you, who make excuses when cops kill black folks.

The Warrant had her address-----and her name on it. The warrant 3 peoples name on it and her ADDRESS. She was one of three people named on the warrant and she certainly was buddies with the primary drug dealer that they were searching for.
The 3 cops work in the narcotics division and as such are not issued police cameras----------------so there would never be a video of their arrests hun.
They knocked and introduced themselves-----tired of the lies that they didn't. If it comes down to 3 cops words verses 3 criminals and their known associates, I'll take the cops words for it.
Hence such 3 white people likely with those cool police vests trying to break down a door of a drug dealer and his buddies----the assumption from the occupants is that they are COPS for which boyfriend tried to killed them.

There are so many lies in that statement it's a disgrace. How the fuck do you know they annouced themselves? Your stupid ass wasn't there. The neighbors say they didn't, they found one fool who was interrogated 3 times before he finally claimed he heard them announce themselves. Breonna and her boyfriend were not criminals, they had no criminal records. You are just a lying hag.

As I said there were 3 names on that warrant including hers---------but there was also not just the drug dealer that she was associating with but a THird person----whose last name is the same last name as her boyfriend (WALKER) that tried to kill the cops. What a coincidence.............

You are a lying piece of garbage.
You're just too uninformed and stupid to bother with. Welcome to ignore.

You're too much of a racist POS to see an injustice when it comes to black folks, good riddance.
Why are you still in this country? Move out we are not changing for your fucking dumb Third World disgusting wap culture

You racist POS I am pretty sure I have served this country more than your coward ass. Since you hate black folks so much why don't you move to Siberia I hear it is lily white there.
So is America will never change. So move out

It is changing everyday. I will pay for you to pack and go to Siberia, dress warm.
Shit ain’t never changing, believe me.

Oh yea it's gonna change, the mindset of the sheetwearers is a dying breed.

He Justifiably shot at Breonna Taylor he’s in trouble for shooting at another apartment

Stupid woman shouldn't be dating felon drug dealer who is armed or being some sort of relation to the other drug dealer

~~~~~~
More than likely they will... No matter the decision by the Grand Jury, BLM planned to riot.
Breonna Taylor chose her boy friend (a convicted drug dealer poorly) and died because her boy friend shot at the police and was caught in the firefight. The Grand Jury found that the Police involved did in fact follow procedure knock and announce themselves before the shooting.
Kenneth Walker is and was involved in the drug trade and is basically responsible for her death. He should be charged with her death.

Her boyfriend wasn't a convicted drug dealer, that is a lie. Neither Taylor nor Kenneth Walker has any drug offenses on their records. What neighbor claimed they heard them announce themselves again? Her ex boyfriend was already in custody, so why were they are her apartment again? Why weren't any of these officers wearing body cameras? Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron is a disgrace.
Oh stop with the spinning...you are annoying me. Her families attorneys have been doing what all these police shooting lawsuit attorney's due---lie their fricking azzes off about the facts to the media hoping to sway public opinion and cause riots.

The Warrant had her address-----and her name on it. The warrant 3 peoples name on it and her ADDRESS. She was one of three people named on the warrant and she certainly was buddies with the primary drug dealer that they were searching for.
The 3 cops work in the narcotics division and as such are not issued police cameras----------------so there would never be a video of their arrests hun.
They knocked and introduced themselves-----tired of the lies that they didn't. If it comes down to 3 cops words verses 3 criminals and their known associates, I'll take the cops words for it.
Hence such 3 white people likely with those cool police vests trying to break down a door of a drug dealer and his buddies----the assumption from the occupants is that they are COPS for which boyfriend tried to killed them.

There are so many lies in that statement it's a disgrace. How the fuck do you know they annouced themselves? Your stupid ass wasn't there. The neighbors say they didn't, they found one fool who was interrogated 3 times before he finally claimed he heard them announce themselves. Breonna and her boyfriend were not criminals, they had no criminal records. You are just a lying hag.

As I said there were 3 names on that warrant including hers---------but there was also not just the drug dealer that she was associating with but a THird person----whose last name is the same last name as her boyfriend (WALKER) that tried to kill the cops. What a coincidence.............

You're too much of a racist POS to see an injustice when it comes to black folks, good riddance.
Why are you still in this country? Move out we are not changing for your fucking dumb Third World disgusting wap culture

You racist POS I am pretty sure I have served this country more than your coward ass. Since you hate black folks so much why don't you move to Siberia I hear it is lily white there.

Very little. There is still systemic racism.
Yea in democrat run neighborhoods,, blacks want to vote democrat they have low IQ, we don’t want low IQ

I laugh when I hear racist cowards like you who want to make themselves look intelligent by sucking off of other folks accomplishments.

~~~~~~

Yea in democrat run neighborhoods,, blacks want to vote democrat they have low IQ, we don’t want low IQ

I laugh when I hear racist cowards like you who want to make themselves look intelligent by sucking off of other folks accomplishments.
Huh

~~~~~~

The only racism I see here is from you !!
You clearly are a very racist and bitter guy and you refuse to accept reality

~~~~~~

Simple, they had a warrant, and Kenneth Walker fired at them, injuring one officer...Not gonna end well when you shoot at police....

I am shocked that you right wingers are defending Mr Walker's actions, you claim if someone kicks your door in you have a right to defend yourself and your family.
wrong----we don't defend criminals/etc like YOU do......he was connected to criminals/etc

That's exactly what you fo when they are killing black folks.

~~~~~~

Simple, they had a warrant, and Kenneth Walker fired at them, injuring one officer...Not gonna end well when you shoot at police....

I am shocked that you right wingers are defending Mr Walker's actions, you claim if someone kicks your door in you have a right to defend yourself and your family.
wrong----we don't defend criminals/etc like YOU do......he was connected to criminals/etc

That's exactly what you fo when they are killing black folks.
Fo?

~~~~~~

The only racism I see here is from you !!
You clearly are a very racist and bitter guy and you refuse to accept reality

We see who the true racist are.

So if you were in the same situation you would have waited to see who was kicking in your door. So if you were in the same situation you would have waited to see who was kicking in your door. Unbelievable.

Independent
So if you were in the same situation you would have waited to see who was kicking in your door. Unbelievable.

Independent witness claimed they identified themselves and knocked. They thought they were at the right place and then one of the cops was shot in the leg.

The first time he was interviewed he claimed he didn't hear them and then AFTER he was interoggated 2 more times OH HE HEARD THEM IDENTIFY THEMSELVES. Now I guess ALL the other residents who didn't hear them are lying.

They don't know if Walker shot the cop or one of the other cops firing shot him.
if your one of those cops, tell me your not going to shoot back when you have an active shooter.

If your in your home and you think someone is breaking in are you telling me you are not going to fire.

it was a bad situation but not every bad situation is racism. Sometimes you can chalk it up to shit happens.

Sorry, I can't chalk an innocent woman being murdered to shit happens.
I dont have a problem with the guy firing on the cops if he thought they were breaking in... yes, that is called shit happens and it was a mistake. By the same token, the Cops didnt MURDER Breona. They only fired their weapons because they were shot at first. How about a little honesty instead of calling every cop shooting murder because you just dont like cops? Breona died because of a tragic mistake and being caught between two other parties at hand who each thought the other was the aggessor. The cops didnt fire first.
They murdered that woman. Police were firing bullets into windows covered with shades. If this was a justified killing the city would not have paid 12 million dollars to the family.
..wrong--they paid out the $$$ in Baltimore and all cops were found innocent......

Link!!

You act like she wasn’t a black thug selling drugs lol

I bet there were all white people on the grand jury, why, because the AG wouldn't say. It such a deep republican state.
These riots will give McConnell the win in November

Moscow Mitch has to go.
douchebag pill-osi, the drunken witch needs to go, along w/you

Shit stain.......the police had a warrant....the boyfriend started shooting at them......it was an accident all the way around, you dumb ass........the cops were shot at first, and fired in response...you dumb ass. The guy who planned the raid should be fired...the cops who were shot at were defending themselves.

I'd even shoot at the perps at 1 am if I had a gun. You can't put a win on this situation, Breanna and her boyfriend was innocent with the cops in the wrong. Busting down the door at 1 am, and several witnesses said they didn't say Police, and all the bullets save 1 hit the boyfriend,

and why didn't they have cameras on them, because they lied.

You act like she wasn’t a black thug selling drugs lol

They tried to make her past boyfriend give her up for a lighter sentence but he wouldn't. The last boyfriend was already locked up.

Is Kentucky a ‘Stand Your Ground’ State?
Yes. Kentucky is a Castle Doctrine state and has a “stand your ground” law. A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat. He or she has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force, if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another. Force may also be used to prevent the commission of a felony involving the use of force. Any person who uses a gun in self-defense has immunity from criminal and civil law.
---------------------------------
That pretty much covers it, cop or no cops.
cant stand your ground when a warrant is in play. the logical thing to do would have been to comply. where did you get that defective brain of yours?

Forum List

Back