What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brexit Gold as UK and France dispute escalates

Tommy Tainant

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes we stand on the brink of war with France tonight as Blojob sends in the navy to sort out the french fishermen in the channel.

He would fucking love this as it would detract from his many failures and fire up his dim and dopey base who hate foreigners anyway.

200 years as allies and then comes boris.

Vagabond63

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes we stand on the brink of war with France tonight as Blojob sends in the navy to sort out the french fishermen in the channel.

He would fucking love this as it would detract from his many failures and fire up his dim and dopey base who hate foreigners anyway.

Gunboats!!? WTF! Someone's forgotten the "Cod Wars" in the 1970's when the RN got it's arse handed to it by the Icelandic Navy. I dispair, I really do. Palmerston and Nelson are long dead, and are probably both spinning in their graves right now. What's the best time to antagonise France? Well, the 200th anniversary of the death of Napoleon!

OP
Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant

Gold Member
Reaction score

Gunboats!!? WTF! Someone's forgotten the "Cod Wars" in the 1970's when the RN got it's arse handed to it by the Icelandic Navy. I dispair, I really do. Palmerston and Nelson are long dead, and are probably both spinning in their graves right now. What's the best time to antagonise France? Well, the 200th anniversary of the death of Napoleon!
The people of Jersey are all tax dodgers as far as I know. We should surrender the islands to France. Problem solved.

Decus

Gold Member
Reaction score

The people of Jersey are all tax dodgers as far as I know. We should surrender the islands to France. Problem solved.

Surrendering to the French? You can't get any more cowardly than that.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Reaction score

It’s about fishing, not the Channel Islands.

You dense traitor.

ESay

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, maybe the Brits will recall that they had the backbone some time.

cnm

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think they surrendered to the Germans so it's only fair the French have their turn.

Vagabond63

Gold Member
Reaction score

Works for me. The Islands have no strategic value any more, as you say, they're just a tax haven for the very wealthy.

OP
Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant

Gold Member
Reaction score

Works for me. The Islands have no strategic value any more, as you say, they're just a tax haven for the very wealthy.

They have the Port bottled up now.Time for blowjob to do his Churchill impression I think. This was never mentioned during the referendum.

Vagabond63

Gold Member
Reaction score

They have the Port bottled up now.Time for blowjob to do his Churchill impression I think. This was never mentioned during the referendum.
I'm waiting to see footage of Royal Marines jet packing on to French trawlers like Space Marines in a sci-fi movie.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Brings to mind the old joke..."Sale on French rifles.....only dropped once!"

Mindful

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Brings to mind the old joke..."Sale on French rifles.....only dropped once!"

Not only that, but the British Labour Party has received a mortal blow.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$505.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List