Brexit Gold as UK and France dispute escalates

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Yes we stand on the brink of war with France tonight as Blojob sends in the navy to sort out the french fishermen in the channel.

He would fucking love this as it would detract from his many failures and fire up his dim and dopey base who hate foreigners anyway.

200 years as allies and then comes boris.

Yes we stand on the brink of war with France tonight as Blojob sends in the navy to sort out the french fishermen in the channel.

He would fucking love this as it would detract from his many failures and fire up his dim and dopey base who hate foreigners anyway.

Gunboats!!? WTF! Someone's forgotten the "Cod Wars" in the 1970's when the RN got it's arse handed to it by the Icelandic Navy. I dispair, I really do. Palmerston and Nelson are long dead, and are probably both spinning in their graves right now. What's the best time to antagonise France? Well, the 200th anniversary of the death of Napoleon!

Gunboats!!? WTF! Someone's forgotten the "Cod Wars" in the 1970's when the RN got it's arse handed to it by the Icelandic Navy. I dispair, I really do. Palmerston and Nelson are long dead, and are probably both spinning in their graves right now. What's the best time to antagonise France? Well, the 200th anniversary of the death of Napoleon!
The people of Jersey are all tax dodgers as far as I know. We should surrender the islands to France. Problem solved.

The people of Jersey are all tax dodgers as far as I know. We should surrender the islands to France. Problem solved.

Surrendering to the French? You can't get any more cowardly than that.

It’s about fishing, not the Channel Islands.

You dense traitor.

Well, maybe the Brits will recall that they had the backbone some time.

Works for me. The Islands have no strategic value any more, as you say, they're just a tax haven for the very wealthy.

Works for me. The Islands have no strategic value any more, as you say, they're just a tax haven for the very wealthy.

They have the Port bottled up now.Time for blowjob to do his Churchill impression I think. This was never mentioned during the referendum.

They have the Port bottled up now.Time for blowjob to do his Churchill impression I think. This was never mentioned during the referendum.
I'm waiting to see footage of Royal Marines jet packing on to French trawlers like Space Marines in a sci-fi movie.

Brings to mind the old joke..."Sale on French rifles.....only dropped once!"

Brings to mind the old joke..."Sale on French rifles.....only dropped once!"

Not only that, but the British Labour Party has received a mortal blow.

Forum List

Back