Brexit dividend - 160000 vacancies in social care, Here come the filipinos

The UK doesn't prefer Filipinos to Poles and Spaniards though. The racists prefer the Poles and Spaniards because of their skin colour. The remainers prefer Poles and Spaniards because they're EU.
So that's gotta be some kind of ism, to reject Filipinos for the Philipines not being in the EU, even though the EU wouldn't let them in.

The UK doesn't prefer Filipinos to Poles and Spaniards though. The racists prefer the Poles and Spaniards because of their skin colour. The remainers prefer Poles and Spaniards because they're EU.
I thought Tommy Tainant 's point was . . . ok, I don't know what Taint's point was, but I thought he said that the UK's policy, which is now Brexit, is allowing Filipinos to come in and not Spanish and Pollacks.

So that's gotta be some kind of ism, to reject Filipinos for the Philipines not being in the EU, even though the EU wouldn't let them in.

The EU thing is about skin color.
In general people from the EU are white, and people from the Philippines are kind of "not white". (Not my view, their view).

I thought Tommy Tainant 's point was . . . ok, I don't know what Taint's point was, but I thought he said that the UK's policy, which is now Brexit, is allowing Filipinos to come in and not Spanish and Pollacks.

The point is that pre-Brexit, the NHS relied on lots of foreign workers.
Post Brexit, and the "get Brexit done" crowd are happy there's not freedom of movement between the EU and the UK.
This means that EU workers from poorer countries, like eastern Europe, Spain, Portugal etc, can't go to work in the UK. Maybe a lot of previous workers have gone home. So the NHS needs more people to work in it.
The UK can't get these workers from the UK, not that many people want to be nurses etc.

So where do they get them from? Now they're looking at the Philippines. Ironic, because the Brexit crowd wanted to see much, much less immigration.

You are a retarded bell end. Gas across the planet is sky high.

We are enjoying sovereignty you thick ****.

The sky is green, that's Brexit
The hamster exploded. That's Brexit.
Loaf of bread increased. That's Brexit.
Care home closed down. That's Brexit.

I wish Remoaners would fuck off to another country and let the UK prosper instead of dragging us down claiming benefits. It's sputum like you that's the bane on UK society. Can't you just fuck off to France or Germany? Please go, I'll buy you a plane ticket.
Pretty much all of it is the fault of brexit, or a problem that brexit has made worse.

Economy in decline
Environment full of shit
Fall in the pound
Rising prices
Tension in Northern Irelan
No freedom of movement
Lack of opportunity
Reduced investment
Farming screwed
Exports screwed
Queues at Dover
Empty shelves
Breaking International treaties
Trade wars

Its all fucking brexit.

The EU thing is about skin color.
In general people from the EU are white, and people from the Philippines are kind of "not white". (Not my view, their view).
Yes, "white" is a pretty bizarre term to apply to almost any human being other than that chick and her perv brother from "Game of Thrones." Other than the middle of winter, I'm browner than many people of color just from mowing my lawn. I do use those terms, rather than explain every time why I don't like them. But I don't.

The point is that pre-Brexit, the NHS relied on lots of foreign workers.
Post Brexit, and the "get Brexit done" crowd are happy there's not freedom of movement between the EU and the UK.
This means that EU workers from poorer countries, like eastern Europe, Spain, Portugal etc, can't go to work in the UK. Maybe a lot of previous workers have gone home. So the NHS needs more people to work in it.
The UK can't get these workers from the UK, not that many people want to be nurses etc.
I wonder why, though. Is it COVID and everyone is scared to be around sick people, or did it start before then. If not that many people want to be nurses, either the pay is too low, or men are being discouraged, or something. I'm guessing that it has something to do with socialized medicine in the UK, but if someone else has a better explanation and can connect the dots . . .
So where do they get them from? Now they're looking at the Philippines. Ironic, because the Brexit crowd wanted to see much, much less immigration.
Did they want to see much, much less immigration, or did they just not want effectively no border at all when it comes to Europeans? In the U.S. we have effectively no border at all, when it comes to the United States and Latin-America. Anyone from around the world can move to Mexico and by virtue of being there, and willing to walk a short distance through the desert or wade across a small river, gain easy entry in the U.S. with full benefits. In Europe, the same applies, for example to Turkey.

Give the disaster that policy is in the U.S., I can't blame UK for not wanting it there.

But, for the sake of discussion, let's assume the worst, that the people of UK are angry white racists and that was their only motivation for Brexit. You can't use logic to analyze the mind of a racist. Hitler was an angry white racist and he killed millions of his fellow Europeans, while embracing the Japanese.

Pretty much all of it is the fault of brexit, or a problem that brexit has made worse.

Economy in decline
Environment full of shit
Fall in the pound
Rising prices
No freedom of movement
Lack of opportunity
Reduced investment
Farming screwed
Exports screwed
Queues at Dover
Empty shelves
Trade wars

Its all fucking brexit.
Wow, everything but Hurricane Katrina.

Economy in decline
Environment full of shit
Fall in the pound
Rising prices
No freedom of movement
Lack of opportunity
Reduced investment
Farming screwed
Exports screwed
Queues at Dover
Empty shelves
Trade wars

Its all fucking brexit.
And you wonder why remoaners get a bad rap with that crap. Of course the environment is full of shit, it has Wales in it.

Economy in decline
Environment full of shit
Fall in the pound
Rising prices
No freedom of movement
Lack of opportunity
Reduced investment
Farming screwed
Exports screwed
Queues at Dover
Empty shelves
Trade wars

Its all fucking brexit.

All of this should be the responsibility of your own government.

All of it.

If your country is so fucked up, that you think you need an oppressive unaccountable foreign power to fix your problems, then maybe your country deserves to be fucked up.

My country is what it is specifically because we did not let you British filth rule over and oppress us, the way you are wishing that the EU would rule over and oppress you.

All of this should be the responsibility of your own government.

All of it.

If your country is so fucked up, that you think you need an oppressive unaccountable foreign power to fix your problems, then maybe your country deserves to be fucked up.

My country is what it is specifically because we did not let you British filth rule over and oppress us, the way you are wishing that the EU would rule over and oppress you.
The problem is, the anti Tories (mainly the Labourites) always blame the Tories. We had Blair and Brown in for over 13 years, yet they never brought in anything that the likes of Tommy Tainant bleats on about.

As for Brexit, it's the same with the climate freaks. It rained, that's AGW. Purple sky, that's AGW etc.. Bread went up, that's Brexit. Shop closed down cos owner retired, that's Brexit.

We call these Brexit idiots Remoaners, Boris called them Doomsters. Collectively, they're whining pussies.

Yes, "white" is a pretty bizarre term to apply to almost any human being other than that chick and her perv brother from "Game of Thrones." Other than the middle of winter, I'm browner than many people of color just from mowing my lawn. I do use those terms, rather than explain every time why I don't like them. But I don't.

I wonder why, though. Is it COVID and everyone is scared to be around sick people, or did it start before then. If not that many people want to be nurses, either the pay is too low, or men are being discouraged, or something. I'm guessing that it has something to do with socialized medicine in the UK, but if someone else has a better explanation and can connect the dots . . .

Did they want to see much, much less immigration, or did they just not want effectively no border at all when it comes to Europeans? In the U.S. we have effectively no border at all, when it comes to the United States and Latin-America. Anyone from around the world can move to Mexico and by virtue of being there, and willing to walk a short distance through the desert or wade across a small river, gain easy entry in the U.S. with full benefits. In Europe, the same applies, for example to Turkey.

Give the disaster that policy is in the U.S., I can't blame UK for not wanting it there.

But, for the sake of discussion, let's assume the worst, that the people of UK are angry white racists and that was their only motivation for Brexit. You can't use logic to analyze the mind of a racist. Hitler was an angry white racist and he killed millions of his fellow Europeans, while embracing the Japanese.

The UK found it cheaper to just hire foreign medical staff, rather than train them up themselves.
Yes, some of the Brexiters wanted much less immigration. It's not that most Brits are racists, it's the most Brits, like people all around the world are easily malleable. The British press is owned by people who were pro-Brexit for the most part, certain trashy newspapers were pushing it from the early 1990s that the EU was bad, and people got it hammered into their brains over a long, long period of time.

Some of the arguments were racist, none of them were logical.

And yet you cant name one benefit. Brexit has failed. Your masters lied to you.
I just did, sovereignty. No one lies to me, I was always going to vote out and as soon as Brexit came on the TV and radio, I changed channel.

Do it all again, I still vote out.

Also, reducing red tape. Also, being empowered to decide our own trade agreements with whoever we want.
The ex BofE governor, Mervyn King, said it has never been financially advantageous being in the EU. So as past agreements come to a close in the future, we're financially better off.

And the remoaners, the ****s have been lying through their marmite motorways from the start. You can't even list the advantages of being part of an expensive dictatorship, fucking bell ends.

Wales is the trailer park of Europe. All white, racist, and poor.
They shag sheep and their sisters, have four digits to a hand and spit everywhere when talking Welsh. Why the fuck England puts up with the Welsh, Scots, and Paddy's is anyone's guess.

Give the English a referendum, all three would be kicked out in an instant, and the fucking idiots think it's them that want out.

I just did, sovereignty. No one lies to me, I was always going to vote out and as soon as Brexit came on the TV and radio, I changed channel.

Do it all again, I still vote out.

Also, reducing red tape. Also, being empowered to decide our own trade agreements with whoever we want.
The ex BofE governor, Mervyn King, said it has never been financially advantageous being in the EU. So as past agreements come to a close in the future, we're financially better off.

And the remoaners, the ****s have been lying through their marmite motorways from the start. You can't even list the advantages of being part of an expensive dictatorship, fucking bell ends.
You mean theshit trade deals that truss negotiated. No reasoning with a little englander like yourself. You live somewhere impervious to common sense.
Go and shag your flag. You will be burning it to keep warm this winter.

Li
You mean theshit trade deals that truss negotiated. No reasoning with a little englander like yourself. You live somewhere impervious to common sense.
Go and shag your flag. You will be burning it to keep warm this winter.
List your EU benefits, sheep shagger

Don't tell me, shape of cucumbers?

Forum List

Back