Brexit bastard washes his hands of his staff

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Wetherspoons boss Tim Martin has told his 40,000 employees to go and work at Tesco in a shock message as the nation continues to struggle at the hands of the coronavirus pandemic.

The millionaire told workers staff will not be paid until the Government delivers on its promise to cover 80% of wages, suggesting that employees should simply take their skills elsewhere instead.

What a shining light of capitalism this wanker is. I think he might just have killed his business with this callous act.

He may have the right way of dealing with this....the damage done to folks when the nation shuts down is ugly....

Wetherspoons boss Tim Martin has told his 40,000 employees to go and work at Tesco in a shock message as the nation continues to struggle at the hands of the coronavirus pandemic.

The millionaire told workers staff will not be paid until the Government delivers on its promise to cover 80% of wages, suggesting that employees should simply take their skills elsewhere instead.

What a shining light of capitalism this wanker is. I think he might just have killed his business with this callous act.

So cover 80% of wages.

So cover 80% of wages.
He isn't prepared to wait for the comply payment to come through. Scum.

So cover 80% of wages.

Would you really trust Boris Johnson to keep his promises?

What a prick.

So cover 80% of wages.

He did to The Taints chargrin. He freed the UK from European rule.

Taint is a term used to refer to the perineum (the region of the human body between the genitalia and the anus). ..It's called a taint because t'aint your balls and t'aint your ass. "

So cover 80% of wages.

Not on most things but this would be an army on the streets moment if he fucks this up.

Lol.

1585147066908.png

Forum List

Back