Breitbart, Fox and Their Rush To Judgement

Way to try to change the subject to avoid facts that you can't spin. How typical.
I addresed your false allegations in that other thread but haven't been abck to see if you put up or shut up or engaged in your usual dishonest avoidance tactics. My guess it is the latter.

Fact is that breitbart misreprented the facts even though he had both parts of the story. Care to address that or not?

edit: nope you didn't even bother responding in that other thread. Imagine that.
I've stated in several threads, hack, that Breibart screwed up, Fox should have been more diligent, and that the President and administration are just as guilty for YET AGAIN jumping the gun without all the facts and firing the woman.

Now, I'll ask again, hack, were you bloviating this loudly when MSNBC stated that there was a "white racist" at a townhall with an assualt weapon when they obviously had the tape, and edited it to suit their agenda?

Why of course you weren't!

Further proving, that you are an a-typical S&P HACK!

Oh, and you have yet to provide proof of the claims that you made regarding my statements on the other thread.

Where's the fucking proof, troll?

Breitbart didn't merely just "screw up" that is nothing but BS spin to make light of the fact that he LIED and misrepresented the facts in order to produce something that when taken out of context would support his attack agaisnt the naacp.

Although I do agree and have said as much that there is more than enough blame to go around it still shocks me that so many onteh right defend or excuse breitbart et al for their part in this incident.

Can you produce any comments made by me about that incident?? Did I defend or excuse the way they edited the tape?? NOPE and you can't prove that i did so it's funny how you once again expose your dishonesty as you try to attack me personally for comments I never made. GJ hack.

Furthermore, if you want to talk about that other topic let's do it in that thread where the posts are located so I don't have to cut and paste all of your BS spin and dishonest comments into another thread to prove you are a hack all so you can ignore the facts as usual.
However, my guess is that you don't have the integrity to actually debate the facts in that thread which is why you continue to make your baseless acusations and attacks in this thread.
You making the claim here as you ingore what has been posted in that thread is nothing but the same cowardice you exposed when you vandalized that girl's car over a code pink sticker and then turned tail and ran away. LOL
I've been over to that thread several times, and still you have no proof of the claims you made regarding my statements. You flat out lied about what I said. Just admit it!

Now, regarding Breitbart. "Screwed up", "lied", it makes no difference. He's been discredited, as he should be. Your further bloviaiting about it is moot at this point

So, i'll again go back to that thread and see if you can prove your claims. You've had two days, hack!

LMAO!

I've stated in several threads, hack, that Breibart screwed up, Fox should have been more diligent, and that the President and administration are just as guilty for YET AGAIN jumping the gun without all the facts and firing the woman.

Now, I'll ask again, hack, were you bloviating this loudly when MSNBC stated that there was a "white racist" at a townhall with an assualt weapon when they obviously had the tape, and edited it to suit their agenda?

Oh, and you have yet to provide proof of the claims that you made regarding my statements on the other thread.

Where's the fucking proof, troll?

Breitbart didn't merely just "screw up" that is nothing but BS spin to make light of the fact that he LIED and misrepresented the facts in order to produce something that when taken out of context would support his attack agaisnt the naacp.

Although I do agree and have said as much that there is more than enough blame to go around it still shocks me that so many onteh right defend or excuse breitbart et al for their part in this incident.

Can you produce any comments made by me about that incident?? Did I defend or excuse the way they edited the tape?? NOPE and you can't prove that i did so it's funny how you once again expose your dishonesty as you try to attack me personally for comments I never made. GJ hack.

Furthermore, if you want to talk about that other topic let's do it in that thread where the posts are located so I don't have to cut and paste all of your BS spin and dishonest comments into another thread to prove you are a hack all so you can ignore the facts as usual.
However, my guess is that you don't have the integrity to actually debate the facts in that thread which is why you continue to make your baseless acusations and attacks in this thread.
You making the claim here as you ingore what has been posted in that thread is nothing but the same cowardice you exposed when you vandalized that girl's car over a code pink sticker and then turned tail and ran away. LOL
I've been over to that thread several times, and still you have no proof of the claims you made regarding my statements. You flat out lied about what I said. Just admit it!

Now, regarding Breitbart. "Screwed up", "lied", it makes no difference. He's been discredited, as he should be. Your further bloviaiting about it is moot at this point

So, i'll again go back to that thread and see if you can prove your claims. You've had two days, hack!

LMAO!

and this is just more of your typical dishonesty.

So where is your proof that I made any comments defending msnbc over their video?? The funniest thing of all is that you are dishonestly trying to call me out for statements that I didn't make even as you make accusations that you can't prove. Then to top it off, you run away from proving them when you asked to do so. LOL
Based on your own standards that shows that you are nothing but an a-typical S&P HACK. LOL

So where is your proof hack?? LOL

LMAO!

So where is your proof that I made any comments defending msnbc over their video?? The funniest thing of all is that you are dishonestly trying to call me out for statements that I didn't make even as you make accusations that you can't prove. Then to top it off, you run away from proving them when you asked to do so. LOL
Based on your own standards that shows that you are nothing but an a-typical S&P HACK. LOL

Reading comprehension is obviously not your forte. I simply asked if you were bloviating this hard over MSNBC and THEIR blatant LIE about a gun toting WHITE racist.

Do you comprehend now? There is really no way to ask it any more SIMPLY.

Its simple really. Fox lies. Fox fans are idiots who actually believes Fox doesn't lie. Its sad really. It really does show how dumb our country is.

Fox has great ratings.....great....other countries must laugh at us.

LMAO!

Reading comprehension is obviously not your forte. I simply asked if you were bloviating this hard over MSNBC and THEIR blatant LIE about a gun toting WHITE racist.

LOL you try to attack me over reading comprehension when you fail to comprehend that you answered your own question as you assumed that I defended or excused them even as you called me a hypocrite for doing something that you accused me of doing but that you can't prove.

Here is YOUR own question, answer and attack.

You claimed that your own assumption based answer to your own question PROVED that I was a hack, so where is your REAL proof to support such an accusation, hack??

Do you comprehend now that you did just what you are dishonestly trying to call me out for from that other thread that you still haven't been back to. LOL

Last edited:

LOL you try to attack me over reading comprehension when you fail to comprehend that you answered your own question as you assumed that I defended or excused them even as you called me a hypocrite for doing something that you accused me of doing but that you can't prove.

You claimed that your own assumption based answer to your own question PROVED that I was a hack, so where is your REAL proof to support such an accusation, hack??

Do you comprehend now that you did just what you are dishonestly trying to call me out for from that other thread that you still haven't been back to. LOL
LMAO!

I was over on the MSNBC board when MSNBC tried to pull off their blatant lie. I know for a fact that you never once denounced MSNBC on any of the numerous threads over there. In fact you avoided them like the plague........You seem so concerned about what the media reports, but only when it suits your agenda.

Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil!.....Particularly when said evil makes your agenda look bad.

You're not fooling anybody, hack!

LMAO!

I was over on the MSNBC board when MSNBC tried to pull off their blatant lie. I know for a fact that you never once denounced MSNBC on any of the numerous threads over there. In fact you avoided them like the plague........You seem so concerned about what the media reports, but only when it suits your agenda.

Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil!.....Particularly when said evil makes your agenda look bad.

LOL So NOW despite your attacks and claims that reading comprehension is not my forte as you claimed that you didn't accuse but where asking a question, you NOW admit that you did accuse me of something that you can't prove but NOW you claim that you KNOW it's true even though you can't prove it. Now that is hilarious.

Way to spin hack but where is your proof??

Furthermore, HACK, I have been critical of msnbc and have in fact called it the left wing version of foxnews so I would hardly call that a positive in their favor, would you??

Still waiting on you to prove your claims loser. You whine and cry and bitch and moan about getting proof that you made some claims but when push comes to shove and you are asked for the very same thing that you demand from others you fall flat on your face and refuse to do what you demand from others.
That makes you the HACK. GJ.

Last edited:

LMAO!

LOL So NOW despite you attacks and claims that reading comprehension is not my forte as you claimed that you didn't accuse but where asking a question, you NOW admit that you did accuse me of something that you can't prove but NOW you claim that you KNOW it's true even though you can't prove it. Now that is hilarious.

Furthermore, HACK, I have been critical of msnbc and have in fact called it the left wing version of foxnews so I would hardly call that a positive in their favor, would you??

Still waiting on you to prove your claims loser. You whine and cry and bitch and moan about getting proof that you made some claims but when push comes to shove and you are asked for the very same thing that you demand from others you fall flat on your face and refuse to do what you demand from others.
LMAO!

Sure ya' have!.....Yeah, we all believe that BS, REALLY WE DO!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pretty amazing,The Libs in this country see no error made by the WH or the Dept.of Agriculture who were worse offenders in this mess.The Fox network ran the video AFTER the WH and her Boss fired or forced her to resign yet the LIBS only see FOX as the bad guy in all of this...How can we deal with the LIBS who
only accept the "truth" if it fits their agenda.

LMAO!

LOL So NOW despite you attacks and claims that reading comprehension is not my forte as you claimed that you didn't accuse but where asking a question, you NOW admit that you did accuse me of something that you can't prove but NOW you claim that you KNOW it's true even though you can't prove it. Now that is hilarious.

LMAO!

LOL now that is the bumper sticker mentality I am accustomed to from you. Notice how you failed to respond to the content of the post and could only present some non-responsive BS just so you pretend that you actually gave a valid response. LOL

Where is your proof?? You demand it from others even as you avoid that particular thread (coward) but fail to provide anything of substance when your own standard is applied to you. GJ hack. LOL

Last edited:

LMAO!

LOL now that is the bumper sticker mentality I am accustomed to from you. Notice how you failed to respond to the content of the post and could only present some non-responsive BS just so you pretend that you actually gave a valid response. LOL

Where is your proof?? You demand it from others even as you avoid that particular thread (coward) but fail to provide anything of substance when your own standard is applied to you. GJ hack. LOL
I've been over at the thread for awhile now waiting for you to provide the proof.

Prove the statements you attributed to me!

A) Show where I stated that they were all plants
B) Show me where I stated that there were no racists present
C) Show proof that those you claim to be racists are members of the movement. Give us the concrete evidence that they are members of the movement.

Put up or shut up, you dishonest, cowardly lil' troll!

Pretty amazing,The Libs in this country see no error made by the WH or the Dept.of Agriculture who were worse offenders in this mess.The Fox network ran the video AFTER the WH and her Boss fired or forced her to resign yet the LIBS only see FOX as the bad guy in all of this...How can we deal with the LIBS who

Hmmm... I say we start shooting them in the head :eek:

Nahh... there is'nt enough ammo
:lol:

And you are obviously just another hack who can't read. I and several others have said some of the blame lies at the feet of the WH and the dept of agriculture for jumping the gun. However, that doesn't change the fact that some of it also lies at the feet of the hack that psoted half of the story in order to support his attacks on teh naacp as well as those others who jumped the gun.

So what was that you said about only accepting the truth if it fits there agenda?? I have to ask becuase it really seems to apply to you.

LMAO!

I've been over at the thread for awhile now waiting for you to provide the proof.

Prove the statements you attributed to me!

A) Show where I stated that they were all plants
B) Show me where I stated that there were no racists present
C) Show proof that those you claim to be racists are members of the movement. Give us the concrete evidence that they are members of the movement.

Put up or shut up, you dishonest, cowardly lil' troll!

Ok let's take this nice and slow so you can keep up.

YOU asked me to prove that they were not plants so I said, since you were making the argument that they were plants why don't you prove that they were. In response and in your usual fashion of avoiding even attempting to substantiate your own claims you dishonestly tried to flip it back onto me and demand that I prove that you said they were all plants.
Here are your own words you cowardly hack and yes i am going to post them here since you are too chickenshit to have this debate in that thread.

So, can you provide proof that those people are actually members of the Tea Party?

Can you provide proof that they weren't plants, or fringers looking for attention?
If the tea party is racist, as you so bogusly claim, why are blacks allowed to attend the rallies. Why are there black members?

So far, your so called "points" are nothing more than tired old S&P talking points.

We're you making these same "points" about Robert Byrd?.....Why of course not!

LMAO!

YOU asked me to prove that they weren't plants which means that you were implying that they were. YOU brought it up and then demanded that I prove you wrong when you never provided anything of substance to support your own spin.

Then to top it off you made the false claim that I said the tea party as a whole is racist when I have never said anything of the sort. Just more of your typical dishonesty.

BTW still waiting on you to provide proof of your claims about me in this thread you cowardly dishonest little hypocrite. Why do you hold me to a different standard of proof than you hold yourself??

Last edited:
I'm still laughing my ass off at the dishonest thread title.

Breitbart sure, the white house sure (Even if you didn't mention it in the title, which shows your blatant agenda with the thread) but fox news channel didn't even air the story until AFTER she resigned.

The thread title, in itself, is a hillarious fallacy.

Last edited:
[

YOU asked me to prove that they were not plants so I said, since you were making the argument that they were plants why don't you prove that they were. In response and in your usual fashion of avoiding even attempting to substantiate your own claims you dishonestly tried to flip it back onto me and demand that I prove that you said they were all plants.

Would you like a side of circular argument with that?

:rofl:

Hey pot theres a mighty funny looking kettle over here

ok ok i'll go away now :lol:

You can have the last word unless traveller wants to pipe up about his total blatant lack of completeness and honesty in his thread title :lol:

[

Would you like a side of circular argument with that?

:rofl:

Hey pot theres a mighty funny looking kettle over here

ok ok i'll go away now :lol:

You can have the last word unless traveller wants to pipe up about his total blatant lack of completeness and honesty in his thread title :lol:
One of these days he might get a fucking clue. He might get a fucking clue that there are people up here who will expose the fact that all he does is get into circular arguments. One would think that after a fucking week, one might figure out just what the fuck is going on.

LMAO!.....Exposing this fool is just too damn easy!

oh look at how the jester cut and ran from another thread after being owned. LOL
I'm right here, lil' man. Still waiting for you to provide proof!

:popcorn:

Yeah you are here even as you continue to run away from my previous post which clarified the situation and showed that YOU made the argument that they were plants and when asked me to prove that they weren't. I never said that they were or were not plants, YOU borught it up and then ran away from your own arguments.

Funny how you missed that "lil' man" LOL
Way to expose your dishonesty and cowardice AGAIN. LOL

BTW where is your proof that I defended or excused mssnbc over their misrepresenting the truth concerning race of the guy holding a gun at the tea party?? You made the claim so where is your proof hypocrite?? LOL

here are YOUR words again, try to to trip over them as you run away AGAIN.

So, can you provide proof that those people are actually members of the Tea Party?

Can you provide proof that they weren't plants, or fringers looking for attention?

If the tea party is racist, as you so bogusly claim, why are blacks allowed to attend the rallies. Why are there black members?

So far, your so called "points" are nothing more than tired old S&P talking points.

We're you making these same "points" about Robert Byrd?.....Why of course not!

LMAO!

Forum List

Back