Breaking! Zelensky Sent Out Government Decree to Destroy ALL INFORMATION on Hunter Biden’s Metabiota Company on Same Day as Russian Invasion

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
And here's where Ukraine has been extorting the Usurper for billions. Zelensky has the goods on them and Biden knows it. Russia knows it! Trump knows it!

Read both Twitter feeds.

How did everyone magically forget that for decades the Ukraine was widely known by the whole world that Ukraine was one of the most corrupt countries in the world?

What suddenly as soon as Russia invaded they somehow ceased to being one of the top countries in the world and immediately became the veritable babe in the woods?

• Banned
I'd have to translate that document for myself.
It's translated. Click on the Twitter feed.
Fnn4U79WYAA72MT

Fnn4U78XgAAOhqP

The details will be kept under close wraps on account of this being highly compromising to US foreign policy.

If Trump uses the whole story to his advantage to expose Biden's/America's activities in the Ukraine, he'll be pinning a target on this back.

As I suggested yesterday, the fear of MAD can be the greatest political gambit ever offered to a US presidential hopeful.

Nothing to hide hey?
The Biden family's involvement in the purchase and construction of the bio labs that never existed, the ones Victoria Nuland during a senate inquiry was, "concerned" that the labs would fall into the hands of the Russians.

• Banned
Nothing to hide hey?
The Biden family's involvement in the purchase and construction of the bio labs that never existed, the ones Victoria Nuland during a senate inquiry was, "concerned" that the labs would fall into the hands of the Russians.

Thanks. I had forgotten about her testimony.

Biden is going down

Zelensky just admitted that Hunter and Ukraine worked together on not only corruption, but also child sex trafficking, drug smuggling, rigging the election in both the US and Brazil, I wouldn't be shocked to find out they were behind the break up of the Backstreet Boys too....

Biden is going down

Zelensky just admitted that Hunter and Ukraine worked together on not only corruption, but also child sex trafficking, drug smuggling, rigging the election in both the US and Brazil, I wouldn't be shocked to find out they were behind the break up of the Backstreet Boys too....
Don't destroy credibility by making it a domestic politics issue.

They have been digging into Trump's life for 6 years and counting and have found nothing... When they could find enough dirt on Biden to prosecute him in 6 min..... if they bothered to look....

Forum List

Back