Breaking Wikileaks: Hillary's Advisors Contacted NFL Commissioner To Ask About Her 'Cracked Head'

my husband hit his head real hard at work and had a concussion from it, and he said his head was real foggy and weird for a month, before he started to feel normal again.

concussions can do that to ya!

• Banned
my husband hit his head real hard at work and had a concussion from it, and he said his head was real foggy and weird for a month, before he started to feel normal again.

Yea but Hillary hasn't apparently recovered. More is going on with her Care and common sense should tell you that.

Yea but Hillary hasn't apparently recovered. More is going on with her Care and common sense should tell you that.
i don't see it....i see the same Hillary from 1992 when I first began watching her, only now she is heavier and has more wrinkles.

She definitely has trouble standing up, walking and even talking in a manner that is spontaneous. Either way, it is hilarious how the MSM is trying to protect Crooked Hillary's medical issues. The Donald simply indicated Crooked Hillary does not have the stamina and the email, among other evidence, posted from Wikileaks indicates exactly that. The MSM thinks they can cover for Crooked Hillary, but the facts will get out even with Google tweaking the searches to lead to the one of her propaganda sources like the Washington Post instead of Wikileaks.

Last edited:
What's bizarre is she needs a reminder to take a nap. That implies a certain lack of self awareness.

What's bizarre is she needs a reminder to take a nap. That implies a certain lack of self awareness.

How the fuck old do you think she is???

Most elderlies don't need naptime until they're in their nineties, for fuck's sake.

Do any of you people have any contact at all with the real world?

Let me help you out.

Celebrities talk to their doctors about health issues, not to the NFL.

Hillary & Bill have a combined income of $30Mil. They can afford better healthcare than you can imagine. A trailer park granny on Social Security might be that frail several years after a minor head injury, but wealthy folks are in better shape.

Do you know where the Hillary Healthscare started?

Alex Jones.

You bought into Alex Jones' bullshit.

Lock, stock, and barrel.

Dumbasses.

Most elderlies don't need naptime until they're in their nineties, for fuck's sake.

Let me help you out.

Hillary & Bill have a combined income of $30Mil. They can afford better healthcare than you can imagine. A trailer park granny on Social Security might be that frail several years after a minor head injury, but wealthy folks are in better shape.

Alex Jones.

Lock, stock, and barrel.

Dumbasses.

I'm older than she is doofus. I understand when i need to take a nap. I don't need a fucking reminder.

Let me help you out.

Alex Jones.

Lock, stock, and barrel.

Dumbasses.
The Hillary healthcare scare started with Hillary herself. The new wikileaks dumps I'm creating threads about right now reveal it.

Forum List

Back