Top Doctor/Rutgers Professor Of Medicine: Concerns Over Hillary's Health 'Not A Conspiracy Theory'

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
XXXX --- Mod Edit Did you read what the top doctor and professor of medicine at Rutgers University said? Concerns about her health is not a conspiracy theory. Read what he has to say, especially about her doctors medical evaluation. It's now evidently clear Hillary Clinton has to release her medical records. We can't afford to have a sickly unhealthy president, especially in a time of war. It's a serious national security issue.

The good analytical medical professor Dr. Bob Lahita.
xhpmmiwu0yahyxvd1dk3.jpg.cf.jpg

Resume:
Dr. Robert Lahita - Bio

Rutgers New Jersey Medical School

Top Doctor: Concerns Over Hillary’s Health ‘Not a Conspiracy Theory’

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh shit, the hate mail he will get...and that's just from the faculty there....lololol......I guess we have a new Copernicus!

Wow! This guy knows his shit. Hey mods, did you hear what the top doctor and professor of medicine at Rutgers University said? Concerns about her health is not a conspiracy theory. Read what he has to say, especially about her doctors medical evaluation. It's now evidently clear Hillary Clinton has to release her medical records. We can't afford to have a sickly unhealthy president, especially in a time of war. It's a serious national security issue.

Resume:
Dr. Robert Lahita - Bio

Another Obsessive Clinton Syndrome article--with an internet doctor--LOL

ufonotcomingback.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! This guy knows his shit. Hey mods, did you hear what the top doctor and professor of medicine at Rutgers University said? Concerns about her health is not a conspiracy theory. Read what he has to say, especially about her doctors medical evaluation. It's now evidently clear Hillary Clinton has to release her medical records. We can't afford to have a sickly unhealthy president, especially in a time of war. It's a serious national security issue.

xhpmmiwu0yahyxvd1dk3.jpg.cf.jpg

Resume:
Dr. Robert Lahita - Bio

Another Obsessive Clinton Syndrome article--LOL

Not even close to Bush Derangement Syndrome.....that craziest shit ever

• Banned

Resume:
Dr. Robert Lahita - Bio

ufonotcomingback.jpg
Did you read his resume, pipsqueak? He is a current practicing doctor as well as an ER doctor which calls for quick thinking in order for saving lives.

Resume:
Dr. Robert Lahita - Bio

ufonotcomingback.jpg
Did you read his resume. He is a current practicing doctor as well as ER doctor which calls for quick thinking in order for saving lives.

No he probably can't read....and his talking points don't tell him to do that!

Infowars? Conspiracy is their middle name.
I love this..ok you don't like the source
Dr. Robert Lahita - Dr. Bob Lahita That's his own website.....it has a video of him explaining concerns..
He's diagnosing a patient he's never examined. That's sketchy medical ethics. Even people like Gingrich realize that's bullshit.

I'm always dubious, with all due respect to television doctors, when you have a doctor who has never seen the patient, begin to give you a complicated, fancy sounding analysis based on what? I mean, I would be very cautious and I would recommend to doctors for professional reasons to be very cautious deciding you're gonna start analyzing people. -Fox & Friends, 7/18/16

Infowars? Conspiracy is their middle name.
I love this..ok you don't like the source
Dr. Robert Lahita - Dr. Bob Lahita That's his own website.....it has a video of him explaining concerns..
He's diagnosing a patient he's never examined. That's sketchy medical ethics. Even people like Gingrich realize that's bullshit.

I'm always dubious, with all due respect to television doctors, when you have a doctor who has never seen the patient, begin to give you a complicated, fancy sounding analysis based on what? I mean, I would be very cautious and I would recommend to doctors for professional reasons to be very cautious deciding you're gonna start analyzing people. -Fox & Friends, 7/18/16

cant climb 4 steps without help, has minor seizures, had a clot in her brain, has to sit during speeches, cant get on a boat, had to take time off to rest, had an aid with an emergency syringe of valium, barks like a dog, has uncontrollable coughing.

Face it dude, the woman has serious mental and physical medical issues.

Why don't you care?

cant climb 4 steps without help, has minor seizures, had a clot in her brain, has to sit during speeches, cant get on a boat, had to take time off to rest, had an aid with an emergency syringe of valium, barks like a dog, has uncontrollable coughing. Face it dude, the woman has serious mental and physical medical issues. Why don't you care?
Because most of that is a bunch of lies and what's true has been resolved according to the person who IS her doctor. The real question should be, why do you keep believing stories that have repeatedly proven to be bogus?

cant climb 4 steps without help, has minor seizures, had a clot in her brain, has to sit during speeches, cant get on a boat, had to take time off to rest, had an aid with an emergency syringe of valium, barks like a dog, has uncontrollable coughing. Face it dude, the woman has serious mental and physical medical issues. Why don't you care?
Because most of that is a bunch of lies and what's true has been resolved according to the person who IS her doctor. The real question should be, why do you keep believing stories that have repeatedly proven to be bogus?

have you seen the pictures? are you living under a rock? her seizures have been recorded, her inability to climb stairs has been recorded, her brain clot has been reported by her campaign, the aid with the syringe was caught on camera.

the only medical report she issued is over a year old and was done by a doctor on her staff.

We, the American people, are entitled to a current unbiased complete medical evaluation of both candidates--------------do you agree, or is your head too far up Hillary's butt?

have you seen the pictures? are you living under a rock? her seizures have been recorded, her inability to climb stairs has been recorded, her brain clot has been reported by her campaign, the aid with the syringe was caught on camera. the only medical report she issued is over a year old and was done by a doctor on her staff. We, the American people, are entitled to a current unbiased complete medical evaluation of both candidates--------------do you agree, or is your head too far up Hillary's butt?
Your head is up Breitbart's butt. Replaying something over and over in a loop doesn't offer proof of a seizure. Why aren't Trump's brain farts counted as seizures? Being held for a second after a slip six months ago doesn't indicate an inability to climb stairs. Why are her unassisted stair climbs ignored? Hillary was first with her taxes. When are we going to see Trump's? If he's a cheater, aren't the American people entitled to know?

have you seen the pictures? are you living under a rock? her seizures have been recorded, her inability to climb stairs has been recorded, her brain clot has been reported by her campaign, the aid with the syringe was caught on camera. the only medical report she issued is over a year old and was done by a doctor on her staff. We, the American people, are entitled to a current unbiased complete medical evaluation of both candidates--------------do you agree, or is your head too far up Hillary's butt?
Your head is up Breitbart's butt. Replaying something over and over in a loop doesn't offer proof of a seizure. Why aren't Trump's brain farts counted as seizures? Being held for a second after a slip six months ago doesn't indicate an inability to climb stairs. Why are her unassisted stair climbs ignored? Hillary was first with her taxes. When are we going to see Trump's? If he's a cheater, aren't the American people entitled to know?

I get it, you love Hillary, you refuse to see the truth about her. I understand. Now, crawl back under your rock and shut up. You are boring.

I get it, you love Hillary, you refuse to see the truth about her. I understand. Now, crawl back under your rock and shut up. You are boring.
I see, you can't handle the truth!

I see, you can't handle the truth!

The truth? I said we are entitled to an unbiased, current, complete medical report on both candidates. Instead of agreeing with that, you post more bullshit and insults. What are you afraid of? the truth?

Forum List

Back