BREAKING, Whistleblower Has Been Outed, Worked For Obama, Biden And Brennan

I can't help you're fucking rightarded. :cuckoo:

I never said it shouldn't be looked into.

So you agree with President Trump
Great!
Sure. Too bad he was the one to ask for it though. He's not legally allowed to solicit help to his campaign from a foreign national.

You are literally retarded
LOLOL

Your vapid post doesn't wash away the law...

§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.
Hey, look everyone.........Faun can cut and past useless crap.
LOL

And by "useless crap," you mean the relevant law for which Trump is facing impeachment.

:dance:

Great!
Sure. Too bad he was the one to ask for it though. He's not legally allowed to solicit help to his campaign from a foreign national.
He didn't ask for that.
He asked a foreign national to investigate a political rival who's running for the same office he is. Performing such a service constitutes a campaign contribution. That is illegal.
What a pantload.
Your inability to refute anything is noted and discarded.

Other than you generally sucking off Democrats for your own pleasure, is there a reason that you would not want that looked into?

Great!
He didn't ask for that.
He asked a foreign national to investigate a political rival who's running for the same office he is. Performing such a service constitutes a campaign contribution. That is illegal.
Hillary PAID a foreign national to dig up dirt on her opponent. And yet, you have no problem with that.

You mean where Trump's lackeys told the President of Ukraine that the funds were being held up until he publicly announced an investigation into Biden?
That quid pro quo?
I don't suppose you have any proof of that? No. Of course not.
Ukraine got American aid without anything in return. But the truth is, if we give, we should get something in return. If we want to pursue justice, in return for aid, who but a corrupt Democrat would object?

I have seen no evidence that Trump was ever looking to 'pursue' justice. He asked the Ukraine to investigate his political rival and his son- surprisingly the only persons in all of the Ukraine that Trump thinks need to be brought to 'justice' by Ukraine.

Oh and he didn't just ask for them to be investigated- Trump made secret demands that Ukraine make a public announcement of the investigations into his political rival.

Is that because you are blind and stupid?

There are more than 500 words between do me a favor and talking about Biden.
People with a brain know that
Then there is you.

Poor little Trumpette.

You get so pissy when you feel your Orange Messiah is being threatened.

What were you saying, little biden pimp? I find it astonishing that supposed thinkers, like you claim to be, can see biden having no international business experience, suddenly getting the job to be point man for the obummer admin, and all of a sudden the bidens are international business stars. Have you always been this stupid, or are you being paid to be this stupid?

Last edited:

Great!
He didn't ask for that.
Hillary PAID a foreign national to dig up dirt on her opponent. And yet, you have no problem with that.
LOL

Uh, no, she paid Fushion GPS, an American firm. That's legal. That's why she didn't face any charges.

You left out on 7.25.2019, Trump asking a foreign national...

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

Other than you generally sucking off Democrats for your own pleasure, is there a reason that you would not want that looked into?

Great!

It’s more insanity than retardation when you keep going back to the same emotional dry well and turn the empty bucket upside down and declare look at all the water.

Great!
He didn't ask for that.
What a pantload.

Your inability to be honest is duly noted, and your opinions are henceforth ignored.

He didn't ask for that.
What a pantload.

Your inability to be honest is duly noted, and your opinions are henceforth ignored.
LOLOL

Like it matters if you ignore me.

Even if you do, Trump still solicited a foreign national to investigate a political rival.

Even if you ignore me, he's still going to be impeached over it.

Great!

LOLOL

(a) Prohibition

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.
LOL

And by "useless crap," you mean the relevant law for which Trump is facing impeachment.

Nope, Democrats just guaranteed that they will lose the House, Trump will win re-election and you will officially lose your mind...

LOLOL

(a) Prohibition

LOL

Nope, Democrats just guaranteed that they will lose the House, Trump will win re-election and you will officially lose your mind...
LOLOLOL

Suuuure. You should drop whatever you're doing and run right out and buy a lottery ticket with your fortune teller skills.

He didn't ask for that.
What a pantload.

LOLOL

Even if you do, Trump still solicited a foreign national to investigate a political rival.

The facts say otherwise liar. The facts stipulate (that's a legal term that you should look up) that the shrilary campaign actually DID collude with a foreign spy. The facts show quite clearly, that it is the democrat party that is the enemy of this country, and it is they who are doing pootins bidding to bring down this country. That means you are either a fucking moron, or you are a pootin stooge.

LOLOL

(a) Prohibition

LOL

LOLOLOL

Suuuure. You should drop whatever you're doing and run right out and buy a lottery ticket with your fortune teller skills.

LOLOL

(a) Prohibition

LOL

LOLOLOL

Lumpy is right. Trump will indeed be re-elected.

Great!
He didn't ask for that.
LOL

Uh, no, she paid Fushion GPS, an American firm. That's legal. That's why she didn't face any charges.
Called money laundering.

Oops!

What a pantload.

LOLOL

The facts say otherwise liar. The facts stipulate (that's a legal term that you should look up) that the shrilary campaign actually DID collude with a foreign spy. The facts show quite clearly, that it is the democrat party that is the enemy of this country, and it is they who are doing pootins bidding to bring down this country. That means you are either a fucking moron, or you are a pootin stooge.
LOLOL

You said you're ignoring me? You prove you can't even keep your own word. :lmao:

Now that you've discarded your character completely by going back on what you said you would do, show where Horowitz, who investigated all of that -- found Hillary guilty of any wrongdoing.....

LOLOL

(a) Prohibition

LOL

LOLOLOL

If Corrupt Joe is the Dimwinger nominee that ad will bury him.

What a pantload.

LOLOL

LOLOL

You said you're ignoring me? You prove you can't even keep your own word. :lmao:

Now that you've discarded your character completely by going back on what you said you would do, show where Horowitz, who investigated all of that -- found Hillary guilty of any wrongdoing.....

Keep laughing toad, it's all you have. It's all you have ever had. When the shit comes down, i hope a big lump of it lands on your stupid sorry ass.

He didn't ask for that.
LOL

Called money laundering.

Oops!
LOLOL

And Trump (Republican) isn't seeking to have her charged with money laundering?? And Trump's FBI (Republican) isn't seeking to have her charged with money laundering?? And Trump's Department of Justice (Republican) isn't seeking to have her charged with money laundering?? And the Senate (Republican) isn't seeking to have her charged with money laundering?? And the House during Trump's first 2 years (Republican) isn't seeking to have her charged with money laundering??

Either Republican are just the sweetest, nicest, forgiving people on the planet (and they're actually far from it), or you're just fucking nuts.

Fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

Oh and he didn't just ask for them to be investigated- Trump made secret demands that Ukraine make a public announcement of the investigations into his political rival.
"Secret" demands you somehow know all about huh? :113:

Secret as in Trump called the President of the Ukraine and then specifically tried to keep the contents of that call secret.

And only revealed them once the whistleblower had outed his secret call to investigate his political opponent.

Forum List

Back