BREAKING UPDATE: Ray Epps' lawsuit against Fox News reveals he's being criminally charged by DOJ, 2.5 years after Jan 6 riot

False. The premise is that Fox News said he was a secret federal agent, which is false and has led to him being targeted and harassed by unhinged Trump supporters.
why is he actually being charged though?

why is he actually being charged though?
No idea. The indictment isn't public. It's conceivable he gets charged with being in a restricted area, but they could put that on tens of thousands of people. I have no idea why they choose to prosecute a handful of them.

Beyond that, I have no idea.

False. The premise is that Fox News said he was a secret federal agent, which is false and has led to him being targeted and harassed by unhinged Trump supporters.
Fox reported what others were saying. No one reported Epps was a 'secret agent' they reported that OTHER protestors tagged him as a 'fed' and it's all on video.

Everything you just said has been debunked.

Epps is as famous as the 'Shahman' for J6 ... so why has it taken so long to arrest him, genius?

:itsok:

You sound like drug dealer. Real experienced as a jailhouse snitch huh?

You show me where Trump ever did the same. Shit, Epps was there urging people to riot.
Of course he was!
He is an ignorant, Trumptard MAGAT just like the rest of the insurgents that day.
He wasn't some "insider" or guv-mint plant.
That's just a story disgraced, fringe-whacko conspiracy theorist Tucker Carlson made up to try to deflect all the responsibility of the failed coup attempt from Trump.
This conspiracy theory has been thoroughly debunked.
Just like Tucker Carlson.

Of course he was!
He is an ignorant, Trumptard MAGAT just like the rest of the insurgents that day.
He wasn't some "insider" or guv-mint plant.
That's just a story disgraced, fringe-whacko conspiracy theorist Tucker Carlson made up to try to deflect all the responsibility of the failed coup attempt from Trump.
This conspiracy theory has been thoroughly debunked.
Just like Tucker Carlson.
Why wasn't he arrested then? That is what the controversy is about, idiot.

Wow! That's new. That's gotta be all for show. It's probably bogus AF.

Those Federal Bureaus and their media might be claiming that, but I doubt that's what's really happening.

It damages their integrity and credibility either way.

Seriously, if they ever did something to bolster their credibility, I'd be the 1st to praise them. That's not what I see happening, though.

Unless the FBI is trying to put down the narrative that Epps is an agent. In which case he gets a slap on the wrist, like Hunter Biden. They could be doing that to bolster his case against FOX News. This DOJ is up to some serious fuckery.
Indeed. Either way; This makes them look either inept or corrupt.

That's NOT a False Dichotomy.
No idea. The indictment isn't public. It's conceivable he gets charged with being in a restricted area, but they could put that on tens of thousands of people. I have no idea why they choose to prosecute a handful of people.

Beyond that, I have no idea.
Hundreds of people, you oblivious moron!

Why wasn't he arrested then? That is what the controversy is about, idiot.
He didn't go inside. If the Feds identified anyone inside the Capitol, those persons were arrested. No one that stayed outside, unless they were on camera attacking the police, were arrested.

Forum List

Back