BREAKING: Unemployment Rate INCREASES, Numbers ‘Way Worse Than Expected’. Talk Of Inflation Grows.

Of course they were, but in terms of unemployment, the stimulus then encouraged people to not work just as it does now.
I repeat,

CONDITIONS WERE DIFFERENT A YEAR AGO

The baby hitlers were using armed police to prevent workers from attending their jobs

Now businesses are trying to reopen and the police are not arresting people for doing so
Repeating a non-sequitur is meaningless. Both stimuluses encouraged people to not work. Who knows why this concept baffles you so.

Tada,,,

CNBC: Weak jobs report shows the need for massive jobs and families bills, Biden says.

During the recession under DumBama, my neighbor took advantage of that. He stayed on unemployment for two years until the last day he could get it. Then he took a job working for his brother in law which was always available to him. He was getting close to 400 bucks a week from our state unemployment.

Assuming it's at least 400 today, with the added 300 a week from the feds, that brings a person up to $700.00 a week to stay home. That's over 36K a year, and when you consider taxes you don't have to pay like city, state and SS, it's comparable to over 40 K a year.

That boils down to over $19.00 an hour taxable income which a lot of working Americans don't make. So why go to work when you only make 30K a year when you can stay home for 40K?
Don't forget the $2800 icings on the cake every few months

Both stimuluses encouraged people to not work.
Thats not true

The shutdown prevented businesses from opening and employees from going to work
Of course it's true. Not every industry shut down. Such as my wife's company which was designated an essential business. They never shut down. She's the director of HR and couldn't find people to hire. They would come in for interviews with zero intentions of taking a job there; but needed the reference to claim unemployment benefits. Some were even bold enough to say they'd be interested in starting when their unemployment benefits ran out.

Such as my wife's company which was designated an essential business. They never shut down.
Millions of small businesses were involuntarily closed

And business owners were fined or even sent to jail for violating the orders of the local baby hilters

Such as my wife's company which was designated an essential business. They never shut down.
Millions of small businesses were involuntarily closed

And business owners were fined or even sent to jail for violating the orders of the local baby hilters
So what? Again, many weren't. Yet people still didn't want to work for any of them because they were being paid without working.

Who knows why you're incapable grasping that?

She's the director of HR and couldn't find people to hire. They would come in for interviews with zero intentions of taking a job there; but needed the reference to claim unemployment benefits. Some were even bold enough to say they'd be interested in starting when their unemployment benefits ran out.
I dont accept the stark black and white conditions you are imposing

At the beginning of the pandemic everyone was unsure about what was going on

Remember the passengers who could not leave their cruise ship in japan

Or wuflu patients dying unattended in the hallways of italian hospitals?

I'm not the only conservative who could not say for sure that extreme measures were not needed

But after 3 or 4 months the virus was not gone but it had become manageable and it was time to return to business as usual and end the stimulas

It was about that time that conservatives like myself and others began pointing out that the stimulas was bringing out the darker side of human nature

So I dont think you are lying about your wife’s experience

You can't blame the people. They are making a financially sound decision. People who don't make the big bucks are often in debt, living check to check, or have no ability to save money. Staying on unemployment gives them a chance to catch up on bills or save a few bucks besides.

But people are getting used to this free money. Some groups are demanding a stimulus check every month until Covid is gone.

You can't blame the people. They are making a financially sound decision. People who don't make the big bucks are often in debt, living check to check, or have no ability to save money. Staying on unemployment gives them a chance to catch up on bills or save a few bucks besides.

But people are getting used to this free money. Some groups are demanding a stimulus check every month until Covid is gone.
I certainly do not blame the individuals, I blame the slimy illicit government crooks taking advantage of the individuals. All part of the master Reich plan.

We have idiots controlling the country right now and they don't have a clue what they're doing when it comes to job creation.
Those "idiots" have created more jobs in 3 months than the MORON in chief Tramp created in 4 years!!!
Cuz we all know Hillary would have lost zero jobs because of the ChiCom Flu.
We know she would have handled the Trump Pandemic better than Tramp did.
With all due respect, Ed...Hillary couldn't protect the State Department personnel she was responsible for. You think she could have protected all of us? That's laughable...
You're right it is laughable that you think someone in Washington can "protect" people 18,000 miles away. Reagan couldn't protect the marines in Beirut....he was a pretty good President. Hey, it's you logic...I'm just applying it to another situation.
Hillary was warned repeatedly that the situation in Libya was getting more and more dangerous. She chose to ignore those warnings because she didn't like the "optics" of having a larger security force there. When the shit hit the fan...what Hillary was most concerned about was covering her own ass rather than helping those Americans that were under attack. Why ANYONE would want a person who did that to be our President is baffling to me!
The multiple congressional hearings found nothing remotely what you're imagining happened.
I don't know what hearings YOU watched but the ones that I watched made it quite clear that Hillary Clinton failed those four State Department employees that were slaughtered in Benghazi and then attempted to cover up her failures for political reasons!

But let's get back to the subject at hand, Candy! That would be the total cluelessness of the Biden Administration when it comes to Economics in general and job creation in particular!
The unemployment rate ticked up. 0.1%. We added 266,000 jobs. Not the wholesale disaster you kids are trying to sell.
We were projected to add over a million jobs! We came up 740,000 short!!! Possibly even worse if those numbers are revised downwards like the last jobs report. Coming out of the pandemic? With all of that pent up demand? That million jobs created number SHOULD have been easily achieved but by giving people so much money to stay home on unemployment...the Democrats have shot themselves in the foot! That paltry number is all on the Democrats not having a clue what they're doing.

That part is true....the experts (the people you guys have been deriding for about a year now because your doofus disagreed with them) did predict larger job growth.

We added jobs. Your blob had months where there were no jobs added. None. Zero. Zip. Nada. Your guys trying to play this up as a disaster is simply dishonest...it's what you guys do every time. LIE.
The reason we didn't have the job growth predicted was because you liberals gave people so much money in unemployment benefits that unless they were making more than $30,000 before the pandemic...they don't want a job because they're making that much just staying at home! Meanwhile thousands of businesses just here in the State of Florida are having to cut their hours or what they offer for services when they ARE open simply because they can't get workers! It's the kind of thing that happens when you have ideologues running things instead of people with real knowlege!
Like Trump did a year ago. Were you bitching about it then?
A year ago we were in the middle of the pandemic, you idiot! That was the ONLY thing the derailed the economy that Trump had going prior to that!

As for what I was "bitching about" a year ago? I was asking why the hell were we closing down our economies and having healthy people hide in their homes when we've NEVER done that before? It didn't make a bit of sense to me then and the resurgence of Covid in States that locked down tight shows me that Fauci and the rest of the Chicken Little's overreacted!
What did your blob’s CDC recommend relative to closures and distancing?
The CDC was Trump's? Are you kidding me? Trump and the CDC were constantly at odds on what the proper response should be, with the CDC constantly getting it wrong!

The CDC is part of the Executive Branch under HHS if I'm not mistaken. Therefore your blob was in charge of the CDC.

Magically, once the blob left, vaccines began flowing into arms and we're coming out of the pandemic.

The CDC is part of the Executive Branch under HHS if I'm not mistaken. Therefore your blob was in charge of the CDC.

Magically, once the blob left, vaccines began flowing into arms and we're coming out of the pandemic.

Bullshit. The vaccines went out as soon as they were manufactured under the Trump presidency. The same trajectory after Biden took office.

We have idiots controlling the country right now and they don't have a clue what they're doing when it comes to job creation.
Those "idiots" have created more jobs in 3 months than the MORON in chief Tramp created in 4 years!!!
With all due respect, Ed...Hillary couldn't protect the State Department personnel she was responsible for. You think she could have protected all of us? That's laughable...
You're right it is laughable that you think someone in Washington can "protect" people 18,000 miles away. Reagan couldn't protect the marines in Beirut....he was a pretty good President. Hey, it's you logic...I'm just applying it to another situation.
Hillary was warned repeatedly that the situation in Libya was getting more and more dangerous. She chose to ignore those warnings because she didn't like the "optics" of having a larger security force there. When the shit hit the fan...what Hillary was most concerned about was covering her own ass rather than helping those Americans that were under attack. Why ANYONE would want a person who did that to be our President is baffling to me!
The multiple congressional hearings found nothing remotely what you're imagining happened.
I don't know what hearings YOU watched but the ones that I watched made it quite clear that Hillary Clinton failed those four State Department employees that were slaughtered in Benghazi and then attempted to cover up her failures for political reasons!

But let's get back to the subject at hand, Candy! That would be the total cluelessness of the Biden Administration when it comes to Economics in general and job creation in particular!
The unemployment rate ticked up. 0.1%. We added 266,000 jobs. Not the wholesale disaster you kids are trying to sell.
We were projected to add over a million jobs! We came up 740,000 short!!! Possibly even worse if those numbers are revised downwards like the last jobs report. Coming out of the pandemic? With all of that pent up demand? That million jobs created number SHOULD have been easily achieved but by giving people so much money to stay home on unemployment...the Democrats have shot themselves in the foot! That paltry number is all on the Democrats not having a clue what they're doing.

That part is true....the experts (the people you guys have been deriding for about a year now because your doofus disagreed with them) did predict larger job growth.

We added jobs. Your blob had months where there were no jobs added. None. Zero. Zip. Nada. Your guys trying to play this up as a disaster is simply dishonest...it's what you guys do every time. LIE.
The reason we didn't have the job growth predicted was because you liberals gave people so much money in unemployment benefits that unless they were making more than $30,000 before the pandemic...they don't want a job because they're making that much just staying at home! Meanwhile thousands of businesses just here in the State of Florida are having to cut their hours or what they offer for services when they ARE open simply because they can't get workers! It's the kind of thing that happens when you have ideologues running things instead of people with real knowlege!
A year ago we were in the middle of the pandemic, you idiot! That was the ONLY thing the derailed the economy that Trump had going prior to that!

As for what I was "bitching about" a year ago? I was asking why the hell were we closing down our economies and having healthy people hide in their homes when we've NEVER done that before? It didn't make a bit of sense to me then and the resurgence of Covid in States that locked down tight shows me that Fauci and the rest of the Chicken Little's overreacted!
The CDC was Trump's? Are you kidding me? Trump and the CDC were constantly at odds on what the proper response should be, with the CDC constantly getting it wrong!

Kindly explain why it is if Trump "controlled" the CDC...he was constantly in turf wars with the people running the CDC? The fact of the matter is that the CDC did what they wanted to do forcing Trump to fight constantly to rein them in.

The vaccines were there BECAUSE of Trump! Claiming someone like Joe Biden deserves credit for ending the pandemic is laughable! He simply followed through on what Trump put into place.

Kindly explain why it is if Trump "controlled" the CDC...he was constantly in turf wars with the people running the CDC? The fact of the matter is that the CDC did what they wanted to do forcing Trump to fight constantly to rein them in.

The vaccines were there BECAUSE of Trump! Claiming someone like Joe Biden deserves credit for ending the pandemic is laughable! He simply followed through on what Trump put into place.
Hiring and firing..just like the FBI. Appointed cabinet secretaries who guide the child agencies.

Trump had the economy booming until the democrat party ally, China, let the virus loose.
Tramp NEVER had the economy BOOMING, it was growing SLOWER under Tramp than it grew under Obama. And Tramp, not China, set the policies that let the Trump Pandemic to run wild in the USA.
How DARE YOU TELL TRUMP SUPPORTERS THE TRUTH?

Buying vaccines AFTER they were created, had NOTHING to do with their creation. But you knew that already.

He signed the contracts before the first one was even near emergency use approval.
Signing a contract to buy vaccines AFTER they are created has NOTHING to do creating them.
And you still knew that before you repeated your lie.
They were created under Trump’s leadership. So you say you sign to buy things before they’re created? Damn you really are stupid. Here’s this bridge I can sell you.....
The only Trumpcine trump had anything to do with was J&J, and it is POISON.

And in Normal World, hiring is expected to increase, interest rates dropped at this morning's news, and the interest rate-sensitive NASDAQ loved it.
Who "expects" job numbers to increase? You? If you don't have a job do interest rates matter all that much?
"Normal World" is full of crap!
Bank of America predicts "hypersonic inflation" in your Normal World.

As Jimmy Carter leaves this world Joe Biden steps in and takes his place as the most incompetent
economy butcher this nation has seen , at least in the last century.

And you couldn't be happier.
Okay, Captain Hyperbole.
With all due respect, Mac...jobs SHOULD come roaring back as the vaccines free all of the pent up demand from the last year...yet the jobs numbers are tepid at best! Everything is there for a booming economy except people to lead who understand economics! We have idiots controlling the country right now and they don't have a clue what they're doing when it comes to job creation. They're actually proposing extensions to unemployment benefits when the Private Sector can't find people to work because so many people are content to sit home and collect a check from Government. That's so incredibly stupid it boggles the mind!

Everything is there for a booming economy except one really important thing...

President Trump....had we put him back in office this country would be booming.....

He , tramp is a loser.
Biden is the loser, followed by losers.

New Topics

Forum List

Back