Breaking: Two Police Officers Shot Outside Ferguson Police Department

56 businesses that were burned and looted have left. KMart and Big Lots pulled out. Let the savages have it.

56 businesses that were burned and looted have left. KMart and Big Lots pulled out. Let the savages have it.

It's white flight happening right before our eyes. This happened before during the violent takeover of Detroit by black animals just like this. And look at Detroit today, a Biblical lamentation of a city.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

The egg cams first!!!!
Dinosaurus were laying eggs million of years before chickens were on the earth!
?? What does THAT have to do with the criminals in Ferguson???
I was asking if the police were the first to start the problem or was it the people. From news sources, the police have been using the citizens to generate revenue for years. Doing so with quota tickets and trumped up charges. So, the question is, "which party started the mess?" That's what I meant by which came first, the chicken or the egg. Your opinion? Was it the police that started the mess, or was it the people?

the police have been using the citizens to generate revenue for years. Doing so with quota tickets and trumped up charges
Just another excuse, to justify bad behavior by the citizens. Do you actually believe, no other city, town or village uses a quota system for tickets? Traffic Cops are nothing more that Revenue Agents in most places. You think those traffic cameras are there to make you safer? You would not believe the amount of money they bring in.
I got a speeding ticket once. I figured I would just show up and see if the judge would be nice. There were like 100 Mexicans in there (sorry, making a point). Everyone of them were just paying their ticket. I ended up having to just pay the ticket. At the counter the woman said, "Oh, don't do that. Oh, there's ____. Talk to him." So I talked to the lawyer hanging out there. He said for $200 he would see what he could do. I gave him $200, he walked right up to the front of the court room, said something to the judge, and my ticket was gone. This is the way it is, I just happened to be standing there at the time. Pay a lawyer and ticket disappears, don't and get screwed. Same everywhere and for all crimes from traffic tickets to murder.
Damn, how much was the speeding ticket for that paying $200 to the lawyer was cheaper for you?
This is how the system works. First of all white guys driving two seater convertibles that cost half their annual salary usually do not get pulled over, unless it happens in front of enough other people it is kind of a must. Second once pulled over the officer will usually give a warning unless he really feels the driver was having a little too much fun. But the speed will usually be knocked down to something close to the 10 mile over the speed limit category. Then the driver will get a lawyer and if the judge really feels the driver is been bad he will not throw out the ticket but change it to something like 'improper equipment' or something which is not a moving violation, hence no insurance charge. I for a while I only had one speeding ticket on my record, nothing serious, now I have none. What can I say? The car would do at 110 like most do can at 70. Driving 15 miles at that speed tends to catch some attention unfortunately. I think the only way I survived that one was I don't think I was actually clocked. The Mustang police interceptor must have been doing a buck 40 or something to catch up though. Honest, I don't use excessive any more.

Bye bye Ferguson. Let it rot. Mid summer...itll be in chaos.

Holder, Obama and Sharpton own this legacy.

In 5 years...old residents of Ferguson will talk about how much better things were before the Mike Brown incident.

It's white flight happening right before our eyes. This happened before during the violent takeover of Detroit by black animals just like this. And look at Detroit today, a Biblical lamentation of a city.
Oh, no fear. God is on his way. And his word will be remembered.

Job
13If I did despise the cause of my manservant or of my maidservant, when they contended with me;

14What then shall I do when God riseth up? and when he visiteth, what shall I answer him?

15Did not he that made me in the womb make him? and did not one fashion us in the womb?

16If I have withheld the poor from their desire, or have caused the eyes of the widow to fail;

17Or have eaten my morsel myself alone, and the fatherless hath not eaten thereof;

18(For from my youth he was brought up with me, as with a father, and I have guided her from my mother's womb

19If I have seen any perish for want of clothing, or any poor without covering;

20If his loins have not blessed me, and if he were not warmed with the fleece of my sheep;

21If I have lifted up my hand against the fatherless, when I saw my help in the gate:

22Then let mine arm fall from my shoulder blade, and mine arm be broken from the bone.

23For destruction from God was a terror to me, and by reason of his highness I could not endure.

24If I have made gold my hope, or have said to the fine gold, Thou art my confidence;

25If I rejoiced because my wealth was great, and because mine hand had gotten much;​

You're joking with this right? Not even they deserve what just happened to them. Go sit in fron of a mirror and contemplate the vileness that you just issued forth.
Sonny is right. This is just the 47% playing survival of the fittest. At least half the world is probably wondering why this screwed up system did not break down before now. This goes on the heads of all political leaders since Lyndon B. Johnson. This only the beginning. And those shots sounded like they came from a high powered rifle and the targeting would suggest someone with at least moderate skill. Oh, and violent crack downs don't work very well. Time to learn from others.
Correct. This has been brewing for many years now, if not decades. People have been pushed into a corner, and even animals try to fight their way out when cornered. It's not just law enforcement that's abused their power and authority, but government in general. Society in general has been oppressed and used, abused and neglected, and now the tired and the weary are pushing back. Throughout history, around the world, this same scenario has been played out hundreds of times. As a matter of fact, this nation was founded as a result of people revolting against an oppressive authority. I predicted this years ago, and knew that one day, the people would say, "enough is enough".

We're subjected to excessive taxation, invasion of privacy, and freedom has become just a nice sounding word, with little if any real meaning. We've created a poor and dependent citizenry, dependent on government assistance programs and unemployment checks. Our elections are rigged by the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential. Our government has become an entity unto itself, answerable to no one except itself.

People aren't totally blind to this. When given an excuse to revolt, such as we're seeing now, it's only natural that frustrations and anger surface. Citizens feel the pain of oppression, they feel the heavy hand of authority pressing them further into submission, and they've had enough. Where does the blame lie? Do we blame the servant or do we blame the master? Do we continue to bow and cower, allowing authority to ignore rights, justice, and freedom? Or, do we speak up and demand consideration? Have we reached a point to where citizens will demand that their cries be heard, and their voice are recognized?

I don't have a crystal ball, but I do know people, know their anger and frustrations, and know that when the time comes, they will revolt. History is filled with stories and accounts of people standing against oppression and absolute rule. Why would we be an exception? Is America exempt from internal unrest and revolt? Personally, I don't believe that we are exempt. Times are hard, people are hurting, and many see no light at the end of the tunnel. So, what do you believe is their alternative?
You write professionally, don't you? That was amazing.
No, I haven't had any offers to do so, though I wouldn't mind it. I've been at this many years now, it comes naturally. I have had several pieces published in newspapers, but that was back in 2004 and 2005. I honestly appreciate the kind words, thank you so much. You're too kind to this old man.
I've probably flamed you before and I will probably flame you again at some point. Please try to remember at one point in there somewhere I was a nice guy. :)
I'll remember. No problem. You express yourself and give your honest opinion regardless of the person you're responding to. Always speak your mind, always. Never be afraid or shy about saying what you feel. People respect honesty, even if it disagrees with what they say and believe. There're almost 7 Billion people on this planet, and almost that many opinions and views. We learn by listening to others, and seeing things from a different point of view. I have gotten an education by listening to others on the many forums over the years. I learn from others every single day. And, I'll probably learn from you at some point.

These forums give all of us an opportunity to not only express ourselves, but to learn and see things from another angle. Also, the more people discuss issues, the better chance that it'll plant a seed of thought in the right person that may have the power and means to bring about change. We never know how far these comments will travel across the internet. There's always a chance that someone will read your thoughts and push an idea to fruition. Never hesitate to express new ideas and ways to make things better for all of us. We now live in an age of Hi-tech communication, and each of us should take full advantage of the opportunities it affords us.

Best wishes, and again, thanks for the very kind words, they are very much appreciated.

The police chief resigning wasn't enough. Apparently the savages want war.
Hurry and get there!.... Oh I forgot you are just a pussy that talks on the internet.

So are you.

And...you're the moron who said Boston cops should apologize to the terrorists family after they shot their murderous terrorist offspring.

You should self deport back to the continent you claim to.be from.

a-hug-makes-a-thousand-words-quotes.jpg

Racism is the product of the slave culture practiced in our great great fathers' time and before. Segregation, lynching, and degradation were forced upon the black race after the great war broke the legal and economic binds of the evil system.

And what have blacks proven since then? That they should still be treated that way. Act like animals, be treated like animals.

Racists and criminals, of any color, will be dealt with appropriately.

The police chief resigning wasn't enough. Apparently the savages want war.
Hurry and get there!.... Oh I forgot you are just a pussy that talks on the internet.

So are you.

And...you're the moron who said Boston cops should apologize to the terrorists family after they shot their murderous terrorist offspring.

You should self deport back to the continent you claim to.be from.
Since I have slapped the shit out of 2 KKK members I am way more than just talk.

Thats correct. In my opinion they should apologize.

No. I wont deport myself. Why would I do something that stupid while I own real estate here?

Forum List

Back