BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

There just isn’t excusing liking Trump and thinking you are intelligent. Like hate democrats/Biden/Obama all you want. Believe it or not, no one actually cares that you do. There is just no excusing liking such a moronic, childish, pathetic, whiny little bitch like Trump. You’re completely embarrassing yourself. Like you’re fucking stupid. I’m sorry but you are lol
Most Republicans, like me, would prefer if Trump was more discreet, and for example, would refrain from insulting and attacking Ron DeSantis et al Republicans. Substance, however, is more important than style, and Trump is clearly the most experienced & qualified for the presidency, with a HUGE list of accomplishments.

And your style ("fucking stupid" - your words) of throwing insults, is just as bad as Trump, and in fact, quite worse. Time for you to re-examine.

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. greatest number of heavily attended rallies in US history
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we were BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. 90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (35.2%) in US history.
55. Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.

1647715683933.png

You’re still lying Syndi. Repeating your lies don’t help.

Was I a Bush supporter? Yes. Did I do to you and your fellow jackals what I do now when you attack the Republican presidents based on your lies? Yep. I call you out on your utter hullshit.

By the way, this is different than a claim by me that I was always right about say Bush or Cheney. But I can tell you for sure that you told some whoppers. You still do.
Just his avatar, with the smiling, opportunist, corrupt, selfish, dishonest, pedophile, anti-white racist, un-American globalist Joe Biden, is enough to rate him near the bottom in this forum.

Most Republicans, like me, would prefer if Trump was more discreet, and for example, would refrain from insulting and attacking Ron DeSantis et al Republicans. Substance, however, is more important than style, and Trump is clearly the most experienced & qualified for the presidency, with a HUGE list of accomplishments.

And your style ("fucking stupid" - your words) of throwing insults, is just as bad as Trump, and in fact, quite worse. Time for you to re-examine.

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. greatest number of heavily attended rallies in US history
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we were BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. 90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (35.2%) in US history.
55. Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.

1647715683933.png
Christ dude giving me a wall of text is such a lame tact. Like obviously I’m not going to respond to like 50 items you copy and pasted from somewhere. I’ll tell you this about the unemployment numbers though: they only got better under Biden. Oops! Plus, as Faun pointed out, we lost millions of jobs under Trump. All in all, Biden’s job growth has been more robust.

And calling you a “fucking stupid” isn’t meant as an insult. It’s just true. If you like someone as embarrassing, moronic, and pathetic as Trump, you’re going to be stupid. It just is what it is.

You know, I’ll actually concede that the left has been saying this for years with nothing happening, but the fact of the matter is that when shit actually goes down like the Florida raid or this impending indictment, you guys don’t react like adults to just be like “hm maybe there is something worth investigating about Trump”. Instead you throw epic tantrums like toddlers and pretend that Trump is 100% innocent in any of these criminal investigations. You can’t give the slightest concession about the whole thing.

At the very least you could say “well I think he’s innocent, but since he does have multiple investigations against him, let’s have him have his day in court and he will be exonerated.”

You can’t even handle that. Your knee jerk tantrum reaction is to go ballistic at the slightest notion of any criminal wrongdoing whatsoever. It’s kind of pathetic.
Yours is the "knee jerk tantrum" AGAINST Trump, when the whole witch hunt "Get Trump" thing is a joke.

Bragg refused to give emails of Cohen to the grand jury. Gave 6 out of 321. He is a snake who has no interest in justice. He is guilty of prosecutorial misconduct. Costello exposed Bragg by presenting the emails. Bragg HIDING emails shows this to be a political prosecuion (54% of country think- Reuters poll)

Alan Dershowitz (a Democrat) says "this has no chance to succeed." Bragg wants his 15 minutes of fame. He'll be rewarded for it by the radicals in NY."

They couldn't get 12 out of 20 jury members to indict Trump (in an ultra-left location like New York City). The indict notion is floundering.

Bragg will be lucky if HE doesn't go to jail.

Last edited:
Christ dude giving me a wall of text is such a lame tact. Like obviously I’m not going to respond to like 50 items you copy and pasted from somewhere. I’ll tell you this about the unemployment numbers though: they only got better under Biden. Oops! Plus, as Faun pointed out, we lost millions of jobs under Trump. All in all, Biden’s job growth has been more robust.

And calling you a “fucking stupid” isn’t meant as an insult. It’s just true. If you like someone as embarrassing, moronic, and pathetic as Trump, you’re going to be stupid. It just is what it is.
Well, it's not true, but you're just too brainwashed and DUPED, by the leftist media that you are spoon fed by, to know that.

"under Trump" ? HA HA HA. Democrats still using the pandemic and all its negatives, to condemn Trump - as if we didn't see through that ridiculous ploy, 2 years ago. :rolleyes: Nothing dumber than denying the GREAT economy we had "under Trump"
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

which, incidentally gave us the highest GDP growth (BY FAR), 35.3%, in US history, in the 3rd quarter of 2020, right after the GOP realized the Democrat scam, and reopened the economy (in red states)

Last edited:
Your attempt at gaslighting doesn't work, it's pathetic, and just makes you look like a fool, confirming my decision to limit replying to you. So fuck off.
Not much of a reply, when I said Walsh never told us what this so-called threat to America is. And I notice you are equally running from it, by not saying what you think it is either.

The "gaslighting" is all you and Walsh.

Well, it's not true, but you're just too brainwashed and DUPED, by the leftist media that you are spoon fed by, to know that.

"under Trump" ? HA HA HA. Democrats still using the pandemic and all its negatives, to condemn Trump - as if we didn't see through that ridiculous ploy, 2 years ago. :rolleyes: Nothing dumber than denying the GREAT economy we had "under Trump"
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

which, incidentally gave us the highest GDP growth (BY FAR), 35.3%, in US history, in the 3rd quarter of 2020, right after the GOP realized the Democrat scam, and reopened the economy (in red states)
lol oh I see so that GDP boost was simply because they reopened the economy in red states. Not because of anything else. Man Trump is just useless huh?

There just isn’t excusing liking Trump and thinking you are intelligent. Like hate democrats/Biden/Obama all you want. Believe it or not, no one actually cares that you do. There is just no excusing liking such a moronic, childish, pathetic, whiny little bitch like Trump. You’re completely embarrassing yourself. Like you’re fucking stupid. I’m sorry but you are lol
There just isn’t excusing hating Trump, and thinking you are intelligent. Like hate Republicans all you want. Believe it or not, no one actually cares that you do. There is just no excusing hating such a successful , multiple accomplished, strong leader (like we desperately need right now) like Trump. You’re completely embarrassing yourself.

Notice how I got through all that, without resorting to insults & profanity. Someday you'll be as good a poster as me. It's hard, I know, with the avalanche of leftist media that you are snowed under by.
I was a Democrat and Green Party leftist for 40 years. That's how long it took me to free myself from the brainwashing. Watch Newsmax, That'll cure you - I'm pulling for you.

lol oh I see so that GDP boost was simply because they reopened the economy in red states. Not because of anything else. Man Trump is just useless huh?
Trump is who spurred the reopening up, Credit is his.

And you ought to think about how Pelosi et al Democrats threw YOU and all Americans, under the bus, by keeping the economy bad, wouldn't let you have any stimulus checks$$, etc. just so they could have a talking point, and take away Trump's top campaign issue (the economy) in an election year. Think about that.

You're supporting the guys who stabbed you.

Last edited:

And Trump had the worst quarter of GDP in history (-31.2%). Very telling how you leave that out.

And of course, Trump was president for 4 years, not 3.

"But the president's elected for four years. We're not elected for three years. I'm not elected for three years." ... "I'm not elected for three years, I'm elected for four years." ~ Donald Trump

Trump is who spurred the reopening up, Credit is his.

And you ought to think about how Pelosi et al Democrats threw YOU and all Americans, under the bus, by keeping the economy bad, wouldn't let you have any stimulus checks$$, etc. just so they could have a talking point, and take away Trump's top campaign issue (the economy) in an election year. Think about that.

You're supporting the guys who stabbed you.

Trump also spurred the closing...

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

DA Alvin Bragg may be arrested next week - he was busted hiding 600 pages of exculpatory evidence from the Grand Jury.

DA Alvin Bragg may be arrested next week - he was busted hiding 600 pages of exculpatory evidence from the Grand Jury.

Oh? Is a prosecutor required to share exculpatory evidence to a grand jury?

These Trump-humpers are so fucking stupid, Faun.
4i6Ckte.gif

You're telling me?

U.S. Supreme Court ruled in United States v. Williams (1992)

Federal courts do not have the supervisory power to require prosecutors to present exculpatory evidence to the grand jury.

That's at the Federal level. New York is the same...

People v. Filis

Defendant moves to dismiss the indictment on the grounds that the People failed to present exculpatory evidence to the Grand Jury.

[...]

An analysis of these decisions furnishes no support for the proposition that a failure to promptly present exculpatory evidence early in the trial stage furnishes a basis for a dismissal in the interests of justice. This being the case, defendant's application lacks merit under the criteria set down in People v Clayton ( 41 A.D.2d 204).

The defendant's application is therefore denied in its entirety.

Last edited:

And Trump had the worst quarter of GDP in history (-31.2%). Very telling how you leave that out.

And of course, Trump was president for 4 years, not 3.

"But the president's elected for four years. We're not elected for three years. I'm not elected for three years." ... "I'm not elected for three years, I'm elected for four years." ~ Donald Trump

Oh but I didnt leave it out at all.. As I said, the Dumocrats sabotaged the economy, rejecting stimulus checks, and yes we got bad GDP. And then (some people have to be told twice), when Republicans realized the scam to ruin Trump's top campaign issue, Republicans reopened the economy, and we got the big jump of 66.5% GDP.

Democrats still trying to blame Trump for the pandemic drop in GDP (while Pelosi was refusing to allow stimulus checks to go out). They never give up on their little ploys, no matter how much, or how long discredited, and laughed at. :rolleyes:

Oh but I didnt leave it out at all.. As I said, the Dumocrats sabotaged the economy, rejecting stimulus checks, and yes we got bad GDP. And then (some people have to be told twice), when Republicans realized the scam to ruin Trump's top campaign issue, Republicans reopened the economy, and we got the big jump of 66.5% GDP.

Democrats still trying to blame Trump for the pandemic drop in GDP (while Pelosi was refusing to allow stimulus checks to go out). They never give up on their little ploys, no matter how much, or how long discredited, and laughed at. :rolleyes:

You're senile, gramps. The first stimulus went out in April, 2020.

You're telling me? U.S. Supreme Court ruled in United States v. Williams (1992)

Federal courts do not have the supervisory power to require prosecutors to present exculpatory evidence to the grand jury. That's at the Federal level. New York is the same...

Defendant moves to dismiss the indictment on the grounds that the People failed to present exculpatory evidence to the Grand Jury.
An analysis of these decisions furnishes no support for the proposition that a failure to promptly present exculpatory evidence early in the trial stage furnishes a basis for a dismissal in the interests of justice. This being the case, defendant's application lacks merit under the criteria set down in People v Clayton ( 41 A.D.2d 204).
The defendant's application is therefore denied in its entirety.
The expected criminal charges against Trump hinge on a violation of federal election law, with which Trump was never charged. That fact in itself suggests how dubious the case against Trump is: To convert a state misdemeanor involving falsification of business records into a felony, Bragg, a Democrat, is relying on the theory that Trump was trying to cover up another crime. But federal prosecutors apparently did not think the evidence of that second crime was strong enough to charge Trump, and have declined to do so for 5 years now.
Now, a grand jury apparently isn't buying Bragg's goofy stretch either.
New York Times columnist David French, no fan of Trump, argues that "the rule of lenity," which says ambiguous criminal statutes should be read in a defendant's favor, counsels against prosecuting Trump for falsifying business records in an attempt to cover up another crime he may or may not have committed. "As a matter of justice, should our nation be prosecuting citizens criminally under novel legal theories?" French asks. "The law should give fair notice of its scope, and it should be clear enough to permit us to conform our conduct to the relevant legal standards. Expanding the reach of laws beyond their plain text violates this principle and undermines trust in law enforcement."

The Manhattan District Attorney's Office has been debating for years whether these charges are legally justified. Prosecutors initially decided they were not, and now they have changed their minds. It is hard to escape the conclusion that the desire to punish Trump overrode the considerations that French highlights. This case undermines the rule of law in the name of upholding it.

At this point, the idea of converting this from a federal crime to a state one is disintegrating, even the eyes of Democrats. The realization of that + the fear of charges against Bragg, have got Bragg reconsidering pushing the case race all, while there have ben calls for Bragg's arrest for inciting civil unrest, which would surely occur if this witch hunt were pursued....the kind of thing that could easily spiral waaay out of it's original proportion.

Forum List

Back