BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

FALSE! During the Trump years, we had prosperity, low crime, secure border, and a long list of SUCCESSES. Now we have a disintegrating economy, monstrous inflation, soaring crime and a non-existent border.

It's like day & night.

The Trump years gave us 1.3% GDP and lost 2½ million jobs. Woo-hoo, cons celebrate!

Supposedly FOX News has a source in the courts handling the Manhattan DA case.

Allegedly they're debating whether or not to handcuff him.

My prediction? If this is true, it plays right into Don's hands - and he will emerge stronger than ever before with martyr dark energy.

The Left always screw themselves by overplaying their hand.

Hell I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt you understood exactly what I said. You’re just too much of a pussy to admit it because you decided to go with some nonsense excuse why it didn’t make sense to you lol
Complex!! Good grief, if anybody can't see that Trump is being persecuted, they are beyond all help.
Here's a guy with the worst soft-on-crime, atrocious record in America, and he's going after Trump over nothing, while depending on an ultra-liberal, biased, New York court.

its been 5 weeks now; what did they find?
The feds are of the Biden administration. They're probably doing everything they can to avoid an indictment. But with all the years that Biden has been collecting this stuff, the chances that he doesn't have classified stuff (that he shouldn't have) is near zero. We'll wait.

I did what you do... make claims and insist you have to prove me wrong.
Not quite, Faux Faun. I provided real proof (from fivethirtyeight), and you took it and DOCTORED it, to show how you wanted it to be.

You did what I do ? No, I posted true honest stuff. You posted deliberate, altered fabrication. If you had an ounce of decency, you would resign from this forum. If I were in charge, you'd be outta here.

Everyone have problems. The ones with the most problems are those who say they have no problems. The reason they have the most problems is they do not admit their problems and do not work on them.
This idiot thinks he has no problems because he thinks Trump is taking care of his problems. WRONG.
You are the idiot. I am 100% happy. No problems at all. When Trump was president, he certainly DID take care of some problems I had then - like improving Obama's failed "Choice Act", and revising it to the MISSION Act, which I took advantage of myself, with a surgery at medical clinic outside the VA.

The degradation of America's institutions is being done by the Soros backed, opportunist, lowlife DA, Alvin Bragg. Years and years of endangering New Yorkers, by not prosecuting serious felony criminals, and now trying to prose cute Trump over a misdemeanor which accounts to nothing. Purely political misuse of government.

Not quite, Faux Faun. I provided real proof (from fivethirtyeight), and you took it and DOCTORED it, to show how you wanted it to be.

You did what I do ? No, I posted true honest stuff. You posted deliberate, altered fabrication. If you had an ounce of decency, you would resign from this forum. If I were in charge, you'd be outta here.

LOL

You proved you can't read a chart from Wisconsin.

And your evidence that Democrats "injected" 35K ballots for every Democrat candidate I'm Pima County was based on an anonymous email, followed up by you making the uncorroborared claim it just happened. No evidence. It just did. Same as my claims that Trump stole the 2016 election.

The feds are of the Biden administration. They're probably doing everything they can to avoid an indictment. But with all the years that Biden has been collecting this stuff, the chances that he doesn't have classified stuff (that he shouldn't have) is near zero. We'll wait.
those documents have been sitting at a university.
Either the university staff or a student would have raised some sort of issue of classified info there.

Theres one problem this tweet has. Joe Walsh never told us what this co-called "threat to America" is, that Trump is supposed to be posing. Especially ludicrous after the long list of accomplishments, and how Great Trump made America be, after the dismal years of Obama.

Doubly ludicrous when we look at the train wreck we have now, after 2 years of the 2 stooges in the White House.
Your attempt at gaslighting doesn't work, it's pathetic, and just makes you look like a fool, confirming my decision to limit replying to you. So fuck off.

Says the Trump trained monkey. Your responses are very predictable. They do not come from reality. They come from the need to defend the wrong things Trump does because he is your cult leader.
You do not deal in reality. You deal in a fake world created by Trump. To provide a real world retort does not register with you.
Can't you see that? No you can't.
He denies reality. I've known this clown online since 2004 on the Hannity forum. He was just as much up George W. Bush's ass as he is now with Trump. Bush was his God, he was the biggest cheerleader for the Iraq War, he was positive Saddam had WMDs, Bush did nothing wrong on Katrina, yadda, yadda, yadda. BackAgain (formerly Liability) is just a fundamentally dishonest person. In service to the Republican Party.

You are the idiot. I am 100% happy. No problems at all. When Trump was president, he certainly DID take care of some problems I had then - like improving Obama's failed "Choice Act", and revising it to the MISSION Act, which I took advantage of myself, with a surgery at medical clinic outside the VA.
There just isn’t excusing liking Trump and thinking you are intelligent. Like hate democrats/Biden/Obama all you want. Believe it or not, no one actually cares that you do. There is just no excusing liking such a moronic, childish, pathetic, whiny little bitch like Trump. You’re completely embarrassing yourself. Like you’re fucking stupid. I’m sorry but you are lol

Imagine being you, op.
What will happen when next week comes and goes and you have to make the same thread next Friday for $0.02?
1679107114695921.jpg

He denies reality. I've known this clown online since 2004 on the Hannity forum. He was just as much up George W. Bush's ass as he is now with Trump. Bush was his God, he was the biggest cheerleader for the Iraq War, he was positive Saddam had WMDs, Bush did nothing wrong on Katrina, yadda, yadda, yadda. BackAgain (formerly Liability) is just a fundamentally dishonest person. In service to the Republican Party.
Says the abject liar, Syndi. Synthaholic is addicted to his dishonesty.

Syndi would shit on the face of truth to suit his always hyper partisan left wing Democrap Party agenda.

You know, I’ll actually concede that the left has been saying this for years with nothing happening, but the fact of the matter is that when shit actually goes down like the Florida raid or this impending indictment, you guys don’t react like adults to just be like “hm maybe there is something worth investigating about Trump”. Instead you throw epic tantrums like toddlers and pretend that Trump is 100% innocent in any of these criminal investigations. You can’t give the slightest concession about the whole thing.

At the very least you could say “well I think he’s innocent, but since he does have multiple investigations against him, let’s have him have his day in court and he will be exonerated.”

You can’t even handle that. Your knee jerk tantrum reaction is to go ballistic at the slightest notion of any criminal wrongdoing whatsoever. It’s kind of pathetic.

If tha malcontent (Ropey ) is honest he will confirm what I said about you and Bush. So will CrusaderFrank if he's honest. Both were there at that time.
You’re still lying Syndi. Repeating your lies don’t help.

Was I a Bush supporter? Yes. Did I do to you and your fellow jackals what I do now when you attack the Republican presidents based on your lies? Yep. I call you out on your utter hullshit.

By the way, this is different than a claim by me that I was always right about say Bush or Cheney. But I can tell you for sure that you told some whoppers. You still do.

Forum List

Back