BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

State and federal can both file the same charge, though they almost never do. It's not double jeopardy because they're two distinct jurisdictions.

Well, I ain't no legal eagle on this one. I only looked up the State Law since that's what Rump is being tried under.

"Antics" is what this actually is, from the demented LEFT!!!! :eusa_hand:
sitting.gif

I thought it was Russia Russia Russia

:blahblah:

No, that was just a hoax. It was Trump stealing the election. He had boxes and boxes of illegal ballots dropped off at counting centers where Republicans added them in. Prove me wrong.

Supposedly FOX News has a source in the courts handling the Manhattan DA case.

Allegedly they're debating whether or not to handcuff him.

My prediction? If this is true, it plays right into Don's hands - and he will emerge stronger than ever before with martyr dark energy.

The Left always screw themselves by overplaying their hand.
And thats what is so fucking stupid about republicans. This persecution complex somehow would make him a better candidate than Desantis. You’re all morons.

Last edited:
Protectionist does not live in the real world. He or she lives in a world defined by Donald Trump. Protectionist has a hard time dealing with the real world. He buys into Trump blaming everyone and everything for Protectionist's problems. The truth is Protectionist is the cause of his problems but also the solution.
As long as he blames others he will never find a solution. The poison of Trump.
One little problem with this piece of assininity.

I don't HAVE any "problems". :banana::eusa_dance: :laugh:

Joe Walsh has the answer to this immature taunt.

Theres one problem this tweet has. Joe Walsh never told us what this co-called "threat to America" is, that Trump is supposed to be posing. Especially ludicrous after the long list of accomplishments, and how Great Trump made America be, after the dismal years of Obama.

Doubly ludicrous when we look at the train wreck we have now, after 2 years of the 2 stooges in the White House.

And thats what is so fucking stupid about republicans. This persecution complex somehow would make him a better candidate than Desantis. You’re all morons.
What makes him a better candidate than DeSantis, is his 4 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE as president of the United States (with an impressive success record).

If you are hiring somebody for a job. do you hire the guy with 4 successful years of experience, or do you hire the one with zero experience in that job ?
You're welcome. :cool:

Forum List

Back