BREAKING ! Trump signs executive order on healthcare

So then let's see it.

Show me the order.

Oh piss off and stop playing mindless games, I watched Trump sign it on Brietbart Live

What does the order say?

Google it, dumb ass and get past I'm playing your little troll game. By now you have to know I think you're a clown. Now be gone

So you haven't actually seen the executive order, and don't know what it does.

Trump s such a dumbass.

Just like his base.

You dipsticks bitched about high deductibles in the exchanges & now jump for joy about catastrophic policies becoming available.

Do you people ever think?

So then let's see it.

Show me the order.

Oh piss off and stop playing mindless games, I watched Trump sign it on Brietbart Live

What does the order say?

Google it, dumb ass and get past I'm playing your little troll game. By now you have to know I think you're a clown. Now be gone

The premiums for 2018 have already gone up because of uncertainly especially with Trump's threat to cut off the subsidies. This will make it worse,. Then the Orange Asshole will blame the ACA.

This works for Trumps stupid, ignorant base.

So then let's see it.

Show me the order.

What does the order say?

The premiums for 2018 have already gone up because of uncertainly especially with Trump's threat to cut off the subsidies. This will make it worse,. Then the Orange Asshole will blame the ACA.

Premiums have been going up since the POS thing was passed....but nice try

Trump signs executive order on healthcare
US President Donald Trump has signed an executive order allowing the purchase of health insurance across state lines, aimed at creating more choice on the marketplace and reining in the rising insurance premiums.

View attachment 153962
---------------------------------------------------

The sheep will lose it, if they only knew and understood how Obamacare was created to screw them they'd keep their pathetic mouths shut.
It would only allow premiums to skyrocket. Nothing else.

What does the order say?

Obamacare Premiums Are Set to Rise. Thank Policy Uncertainty.

Don't you ever get tired of being an ignorant POS?

US President Donald Trump has signed an executive order allowing the purchase of health insurance across state lines, aimed at creating more choice on the marketplace and reining in the rising insurance premiums.

View attachment 153962

The sheep will lose it, if they only knew and understood how Obamacare was created to screw them they'd keep their pathetic mouths shut.
Premiums are already skyrocketing. From a fake news source, CNN:

Specifically, the President is directing the Labor Department to study how to make it easier for small businesses, and possibly individuals, to join together and buy health insurance through nationwide association health plans, a senior administration official said Thursday. The department could give employers in the same industries more flexibility to offer group coverage across state lines, providing them with a broader range of policies at lower rates.

Separately, the order would allow consumers to buy short-term policies, which don't have to comply with Obamacare's protections for those with pre-existing conditions. Also, it looks to broaden the ability of employers to give workers money to buy their own coverage through health reimbursement arrangements.

View attachment 153962

If you are over 50 with a pre-existing condition, Donald Trump just screwed you over. Your premiums will probably triple.& you will need to pay fill price when he cuts off the subsidies. If he does not cut off the subsidies, the government will end up paying for those increases.

'Trump is too God Damn stupid to know how subsidies work.

Oh look we can even WATCH HIM SIGN it imagine that.

What does the order say?

Obamacare Premiums Are Set to Rise. Thank Policy Uncertainty.

Don't you ever get tired of being an ignorant POS?

Have premiums been going up since it was passed? Why yes, yes they have. I can attest to this because of my husband's involvement in healthcare at the firm....you ignorant POS now sit your stupid ass down, clown

Trump s such a dumbass.

Just like his base.

You dipsticks bitched about high deductibles in the exchanges & now jump for joy about catastrophic policies becoming available.

Do you people ever think?

That's what the high deductibles are catastrophic policies ..now you can get the same but for cheaper premiums .

So then let's see it.

Show me the order.

What does the order say?

You obama lovers are the biggest dumbasses on the planet such fkn zombies man you do not understand the system whatsoever and that is why assholes like Obama can feed you morons nothing but shit and you aasholes believe it all.

A man in Georgia, Jay Wells, is already paying over $700 a month for a low-tier family plan with a $5500 deductible. In January, he will have to pay nearly $1900 a month for the exact same plan, or $22,000 a year, which is nearly the poverty line for a family of four.

Gruber on Rising Premiums: Obamacare Working as Designed

upload_2017-10-12_11-22-11.png

What does the order say?

You obama lovers are the biggest dumbasses on the planet such fkn zombies man you do not understand the system whatsoever and that is why assholes like Obama can feed you morons nothing but shit and you aasholes believe it all.

A man in Georgia, Jay Wells, is already paying over $700 a month for a low-tier family plan with a $5500 deductible. In January, he will have to pay nearly $1900 a month for the exact same plan, or $22,000 a year, which is nearly the poverty line for a family of four.

Gruber on Rising Premiums: Obamacare Working as Designed

View attachment 154004

Overwhelming Evidence That Obamacare Caused Premiums To Increase Substantially

Obamacare is a Trojan horse designed to whittle away the middle class with pernicious taxes. Especially hard hit will be seniors and Baby Boomers.

“New federal health insurance taxes, both premium taxes and excise taxes, will also affect older workers and retirees,” writes Alyene Senger. “The higher taxes on prescription drugs (effective in 2011) and medical devices (effective in 2013) will affect seniors especially, as they are more heavily dependent on those very products.”

Obamacare: Designed to Deny Seniors Healthcare

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-10-12_11-26-3.png

It is not as easy as an executive order to sell insurance across state lines

An insurer must meet state guidelines, establish networks of doctors, hospitals and pharmacies, set rate structures, negotiate fees

That is why most insurers are not nationwide
Insurers don't want nationwide but as soon as an insurance company sells a policy out of state, the dam will burst and insurers will fall overthemselves to do it too.

Thank you Mr President!

Forum List

Back