Trump pledges to protect Americans and end birthright citizenship by executive order on day one.

Great America Doesn't Belong With Ingrate America

Or the states that vote for Trump can secede. Then they won't be subject to the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court and its Critical Replace-Whitey Theory.

How many justices did Trump put on the supreme court?

Are you senile?

The child committed no crime.
Illegally Obtained Citizenship Takes Away the Privilege of Legitimate Citizens by Diluting Its Value

Suppose someone buys a stolen car but was given fake verification that it was actually owned by the seller. Does he get to keep the car because he was innocent of any crime? That's the kind of Liberal Logic you think makes sense.

Illegally Obtained Citizenship Takes Away the Privilege of Legitimate Citizens by Diluting Its Value

Suppose someone buys a stolen car but was given fake verification that it was actually owned by the seller. Does he get to keep the car because he was innocent of any crime? That's the kind of Liberal Logic you think makes sense.

The child committed no crime and is a citizen based upon the US Constitution.

I guess it doesn't matter to you that such an order would be unconstitutional.

I agree we should end it but we have follow the Constitution.
Bury Marbury

Following the Preamble, we, the people, determine what the Constitution means, not nine know-it-all political appointees whose self-declared Supremacy over our laws has gone to their heads.

Last edited:

Actually that isn’t a good analogy. Let me fix it for you.

You buy a car. You buy it legally. Then the person who sold it to you reports it as stolen. You are arrested. The seller realizes he misfiled the paperwork on the car. Ooops. The seller has the car and is reluctant to return it to you. After all. You have a record as being arrested for a car thief.

Now. It’s fixed.

Forum List

Back