BREAKING: Trump Shared Highly Classified Info With Russians!

Is donnie begging for impeachment?

• Yes

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
It's too late, the cats out the bag.
Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation
That's obstruction of justice.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/us/politics/james-comey-trump-flynn-russia-investigation.html

IF it happened at all.
According to two people who read the memo, it was part of a paper trail Mr. Comey created documenting what he perceived as the presidentā€™s improper efforts to influence a continuing investigation. I think we see that memo in a matter of days. According to Sen. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah the necessary paperwork to get the memo is being drafted so we will find out in a hurry if it's out there.

Mm, Comey also said four times Trump did
Nothing of the kind. McCabe said the same I believe both were under oath. As for the memo, those get sent to people so who was Comey sending memos to after and during meetings with the presidant? Then there is the guy who said Comey showed the memo to him. That person needs to be up on capital hill under oath.
ā€œThe obstruction of justice articles of impeachment counts are stacking up, it seems,ā€ an active duty FBI agent told The Daily Beast on Tuesday. Firing Comey, the agent added, was a ā€œbig gamble. Youā€™ve got to kill him, metaphorically. You canā€™t just wound him.ā€

IMHO, Comey appears to be a very meticulous person that documents everything so I think we will see more than just this memo. The House Over site Committee has demanded that the FBI turnover all memorandum, notes, summaries, and recordings of meetings between Trump and Comey. This will likely contain the memo.

Trump Officials on Comey Memo: ā€˜Donā€™t See How Trump Isnā€™t Completely F*ckedā€™

Guess what skippy, if Comey truly thought Trump was trying to obstruct justice and didn't report it, he is fucked. He has a duty to report. On the other hand if Comey thought it was innocent conversation, then this is much a do about nothing.

Not necessarily. He could have thought Trump asking him to drop his investigation, in itself, was perhaps not obstruction of justice. But now we add Obama firing him, now there's a pattern and it certainly does create the appearance of obstruction of justice.

IF it happened at all.
According to two people who read the memo, it was part of a paper trail Mr. Comey created documenting what he perceived as the presidentā€™s improper efforts to influence a continuing investigation. I think we see that memo in a matter of days. According to Sen. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah the necessary paperwork to get the memo is being drafted so we will find out in a hurry if it's out there.

Nothing of the kind. McCabe said the same I believe both were under oath. As for the memo, those get sent to people so who was Comey sending memos to after and during meetings with the presidant? Then there is the guy who said Comey showed the memo to him. That person needs to be up on capital hill under oath.
ā€œThe obstruction of justice articles of impeachment counts are stacking up, it seems,ā€ an active duty FBI agent told The Daily Beast on Tuesday. Firing Comey, the agent added, was a ā€œbig gamble. Youā€™ve got to kill him, metaphorically. You canā€™t just wound him.ā€

IMHO, Comey appears to be a very meticulous person that documents everything so I think we will see more than just this memo. The House Over site Committee has demanded that the FBI turnover all memorandum, notes, summaries, and recordings of meetings between Trump and Comey. This will likely contain the memo.

Trump Officials on Comey Memo: ā€˜Donā€™t See How Trump Isnā€™t Completely F*ckedā€™

Guess what skippy, if Comey truly thought Trump was trying to obstruct justice and didn't report it, he is fucked. He has a duty to report. On the other hand if Comey thought it was innocent conversation, then this is much a do about nothing.

Not necessarily. He could have thought Trump asking him to drop his investigation, in itself, was perhaps not obstruction of justice. But now we add Obama firing him, now there's a pattern and it certainly does create the appearance of obstruction of justice.

Of course we must ignore the fact that Comey wan't actually doing the investigation, he had a lead agent and a team that was doing that, and Comeys firring didn't alter the investigation in any way. Kind of shoots a hole in your theory.

Of course we must ignore the fact that Comey wan't actually doing the investigation, he had a lead agent and a team that was doing that, and Comeys firring didn't alter the investigation in any way. Kind of shoots a hole in your theory.

Not at all since there's no way Trump could know the investigation would continue after he cut the head off of the FBI.

Not at all since there's no way Trump could know the investigation would continue after he cut the head off of the FBI.

Hell I knew it and I'm not the president. The Director of the FBI is an administrative position, they don't and have never done the field work.

Which supports my point. Trump was an idiot to ask the Director of the FBI, to give Flynn a pass. That may have worked for him in his business, asking a personal favor of someone on the planning board or intimidating a building inspector but this is not business in Trump Tower. This is politics and this is government, something Trump has never understood. I'm sure politicians in Congress were asking how could this guy be so dumb? First he tries to get the Director of the FBI to give a friend a free pass in an investigation, then he fires the Director, and then he tries to intimidate him by claiming he may have tapes of their conversation. :cuckoo:

Which supports my point. Trump was an idiot to ask the Director of the FBI, to give Flynn a pass. That may have worked for him in his business, asking a personal favor of someone on the planning board or intimidating a building inspector but this is not business in Trump Tower. This is politics and this is government, something Trump has never understood. I'm sure politicians in Congress were asking how could this guy be so dumb? First he tries to get the Director of the FBI to give a friend a free pass in an investigation, then he fires the Director, and then he tries to intimidate him by claiming he may have tapes of their conversation. :cuckoo:

Maybe Trump should pull an maobama and exert executive privilege. There ain't enough duct tape in the world to stop all the heads exploding. LOL But I just saw a tape of a Comey testimony where he said he has seen no one try to stop an FBI investigation for political reasons, in his experience. That was under oath before congress BTW, if he's changing is story now, he's in as much trouble as anyone.

Hell I knew it and I'm not the president. The Director of the FBI is an administrative position, they don't and have never done the field work.

Which has nothing to do with Trump not knowing the investigation would continue after cutting of the head of the FBI.

Which has nothing to do with Trump not knowing the investigation would continue after cutting of the head of the FBI.

Feel free to assume anything you want, I ain't gonna entertain them. Get back to me when you can prove it.

Trump, this man is coming for you...

591cc77f140000960005bbc0.jpeg

IF it happened at all.

great. but if he has to report obstruction of justice the minute he thinks that's what it is - isn't he just as fucked?
When did Comey claim Trump's request amounted to obstruction of justice?
not playing wordsmith games, dude. sorry.

Which supports my point. Trump was an idiot to ask the Director of the FBI, to give Flynn a pass. That may have worked for him in his business, asking a personal favor of someone on the planning board or intimidating a building inspector but this is not business in Trump Tower. This is politics and this is government, something Trump has never understood.
Lol...government is a business, except the people don't benefit
politicians do, because politics are bought and sold

Its the same shit, different fly's
I'm sure politicians in Congress were asking how could this guy be so dumb?
Lol...like when AG Loretta Lynch met with Bill,
on a plane, sitting on the tarmac, for 45 minutes,
discussing the grandkids, while his wife was the subject
of an ongoing investigation to determine whether or not
she would face criminal charges of any kind.

He wasn't dumb for asking,
he was dumb if he thought Comey would oblige...
which, I don't think he thought Comey would
First he tries to get the Director of the FBI to give a friend a free pass in an investigation, then he fires the Director, and then he tries to intimidate him by claiming he may have tapes of their conversation.
ROFLMMFAO... Don't hate the player, hate the game!

He didn't do anything those other mother fuckers don't do!
The establishment politicians, with weight to throw around,
have been doing just that for yearrrrrrs now!

That's why everything is so fucked up...
the movers and shakers have used their power and influence
to turn the government into their own private enterprise

He announced his candidacy in June, 2015,
and, were we hearing about Russia...no
Sexual harassment and pussy grabbing

They've been saying since before O shithead left,
they have proof, yet, we're still waiting

Shit or get off the pot!

TDS is incurable.
To those of you cheering the most recent "misstep" of President Trump, calling him the full gambit of names, calling for impeachment, and so on. Have you stopped long enough to ask yourself one simple question: "what damage to the country am I doing by furthering this line of attack?" Have you stopped, in your blind hatred long enough to ask if YOUR actions are further damaging our country? Have you stopped your blind attacks long enough to wonder if YOU are feeding into the division of this country that will be its demise?
Just set aside what Trump may or may not have done for a moment and ask yourself if what YOU are doing is part of the problem or part of the solution. If you are not part of the solution (AKA ending the division in our country)
YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM!!!!

Trump has made some significant errors. Simply backing off is not an option. He should be removed before something catastrophic happens. The circle of support for the president is shrinking while bipartisan concern is growing.

Everything he does is misstep the suffers of TDS.

Look around. There's a lot of concern coming from members of his own party. It's not simply TDS.

Trump is calling out all of the DC crooks, all of the establishment pukes, draining the swamp and bringing the lying media to its knees. Sure, both sides are scared, he is telling the people the truth about DC corruption, the lying media, and the lifetime politicians who are getting rich at our expense.

He is doing what needs to be done. He is exactly what the country needs to keep it from becoming a large version of failed European socialism.

Trump is calling out all of the DC crooks, all of the establishment pukes, draining the swamp and bringing the lying media to its knees.

He's done none of that.

actually he has, but don't expect the far left dem mouthpiece media to tell you about it.

To those of you cheering the most recent "misstep" of President Trump, calling him the full gambit of names, calling for impeachment, and so on. Have you stopped long enough to ask yourself one simple question: "what damage to the country am I doing by furthering this line of attack?" Have you stopped, in your blind hatred long enough to ask if YOUR actions are further damaging our country? Have you stopped your blind attacks long enough to wonder if YOU are feeding into the division of this country that will be its demise?
Just set aside what Trump may or may not have done for a moment and ask yourself if what YOU are doing is part of the problem or part of the solution. If you are not part of the solution (AKA ending the division in our country)
YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM!!!!

Trump has made some significant errors. Simply backing off is not an option. He should be removed before something catastrophic happens. The circle of support for the president is shrinking while bipartisan concern is growing.

total horseshit. Nothing he has done has caused any damage to US security. However, when Hillary violated national security laws regarding classified material she did real damage to US security. Then lied repeatedly about it, then the AG and Bubba made a deal on an airport tarmac, then the FBI director covered her fat ass saying that she was too stupid to know what she was doing.

you libs need to get the fuck over it, YOU LOST. TRUMP IS PRESIDENT, HILLARY IS A CRIMINAL..

continuing to post your bullshit talking points only destroys what little credibility the dem party and the lying media have left.

Keep chanting "trump won!" over and over and maybe his troubles will simply disappear.

every time you clowns scream "troubles for Trump" he shuts you fools up with the truth. Best president since Reagan and could end up being the best ever.

^Alt-reality. :cuckoo:

wrong, the alt reality was what this country experienced for the 8 years of the reign of the Kenyan messiah. The worst president in history, but that's OK right, because he was half black?

Gregg Jarrett: Comey's revenge is a gun without powder

Now, only after Comey was fired, the memo magically surfaces in an inflammatory New York Times report which alleges that Mr. Trump asked Comey to end the Michael Flynn investigation.

Those who donā€™t know the first thing about the law immediately began hurling words like ā€œobstruction of justiceā€, ā€œhigh crimes and misdemeanorsā€ and ā€œimpeachmentā€œ. Typically, these people donā€™t know what they donā€™t know.....and more precisely, don't know shit.

Here is what we do know.

Under the law, Comey is required to immediately inform the Department of Justice of any attempt to obstruct justice by any person, even the President of the United States. Failure to do so would result in criminal charges against Comey. (18 USC 4 and 28 USC 1361) He would also, upon sufficient proof, lose his license to practice law.

So, if Comey believed Trump attempted to obstruct justice, did he comply with the law by reporting it to the DOJ? If not, it calls into question whether the events occurred as the Times reported it.

The ultra corrupt left will stop at nothing to ensure America falls.

Each day it becomes more evident that the number one threat to America comes from within...and it comes from the left.
There were hardliners who defended Nixon, too, and some still do.

Watergate was nothing compared to the corruption and lying by Obama and the Clintons. Nixon committed the crime of stupidity, nothing more.

One party spying on the other party and Nixon lied about it, BFD, no one died.

TDS is incurable.

Everything he does is misstep the suffers of TDS.

Look around. There's a lot of concern coming from members of his own party. It's not simply TDS.

Trump is calling out all of the DC crooks, all of the establishment pukes, draining the swamp and bringing the lying media to its knees. Sure, both sides are scared, he is telling the people the truth about DC corruption, the lying media, and the lifetime politicians who are getting rich at our expense.

He is doing what needs to be done. He is exactly what the country needs to keep it from becoming a large version of failed European socialism.

Trump is calling out all of the DC crooks, all of the establishment pukes, draining the swamp and bringing the lying media to its knees.

He's done none of that.

actually he has, but don't expect the far left dem mouthpiece media to tell you about it.

Yes, the media is clearly on it's knees.

great. but if he has to report obstruction of justice the minute he thinks that's what it is - isn't he just as fucked?
When did Comey claim Trump's request amounted to obstruction of justice?
not playing wordsmith games, dude. sorry.
LOL

No one is asking you to. You claim that he's compelled to report obstruction of justice and that he didn't. That requires him to believe, at that time, it constituted obstruction of justice. You running away from answering that answered for you. Obviously, he never said it did.

total horseshit. Nothing he has done has caused any damage to US security. However, when Hillary violated national security laws regarding classified material she did real damage to US security. Then lied repeatedly about it, then the AG and Bubba made a deal on an airport tarmac, then the FBI director covered her fat ass saying that she was too stupid to know what she was doing.

you libs need to get the fuck over it, YOU LOST. TRUMP IS PRESIDENT, HILLARY IS A CRIMINAL..

continuing to post your bullshit talking points only destroys what little credibility the dem party and the lying media have left.

Keep chanting "trump won!" over and over and maybe his troubles will simply disappear.

every time you clowns scream "troubles for Trump" he shuts you fools up with the truth. Best president since Reagan and could end up being the best ever.

^Alt-reality. :cuckoo:

wrong, the alt reality was what this country experienced for the 8 years of the reign of the Kenyan messiah. The worst president in history, but that's OK right, because he was half black?
LOL

Funny how "the worst president in history" left office with a 59% job approval rating; while his predecessor, for whom you voted at least once, crawled out of office with a 34% JAR.

When it was pointed out recently that Obama shared Intel with Russians, the Obama defenders declared, 'When WE / OBAMA shared Intel with Russia we / Obama had a strategic reason to do so - Trump did not.'

View attachment 127236
'Yeah, because WE / I say so. LOL!'

Please post up the manner in which it was released, it's stated purpose, the procedures undertaken to do so without harming sources and Intel relationships around the world and then contrast those findings with Trump's shitshow.

When it was pointed out recently that Obama shared Intel with Russians, the Obama defenders declared, 'When WE / OBAMA shared Intel with Russia we / Obama had a strategic reason to do so - Trump did not.'

View attachment 127236
'Yeah, because WE / I say so. LOL!'

Please post up the manner in which it was released, it's stated purpose, the procedures undertaken to do so without harming sources and Intel relationships around the world and then contrast those findings with Trump's shitshow.
Right after you do so regarding Trump's stated purpose, the procedures undertaken to do so without harming sources and Intel relationships around the world and then contrast those findings/ I'll be over here waiting.

Forum List

Back