Breaking! Trump Beating Biden By 18 Points Among Independents

I wonder how far in advance they have to make boxes and boxes of ballots to be found after the polls close and their candidate is losing?
I wonder how many elections Republicans have to lose before they admit the people just don’t want them

As long as we’re wondering, I wonder how many Democrat leaders, Hollywood elites, Silicon Valley titans .. etc. are involved with the child sex and worldwide slavery trade.

Now that we know Democrats have corrupted the DOJ, FBI and several other government agencies to 3rd world status and we’re stuck with a puppet president in the White House and lefty traitors in the legislative and judicial branches dedicated to cover ups exclusively .. you just gotta wonder.

This is huge. The people are tired of the Usurper's failing policies. Trump will be the next president.

Former President Donald Trump is leading Joe Biden by a whopping 18 points among coveted independent voters.
The latest Harvard CAPS-Harris poll found that 45 percent of independents support Trump and 27 percent support Biden in the hypothetical 2024 matchup.

Trump is also beating Biden by five points among all voters, across party lines.
Hahaha. Get EXCITED…. REALLY EXCITED!!!

Forum List

Back