New poll, Trump still in the lead

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Trump is way ahead of DeSantis. Trump is ahead of Biden in the general election. Good news all around.

---The new Harvard Harris poll that came out on Friday shows former President Donald Trump completely dominating the field, at 52 percent, up 40 points on Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, who is at 12 percent.---

---On top of that, it shows Trump leading in the general election as well, beating Biden by 5 points---

Trump remains broadly unpopular with the public: 63% of Americans have an unfavorable opinion of the former president, while 35% view him favorably. A year ago, Trump’s rating stood at 60% unfavorable.

No GOP are winning in 2024. The world needs Reagan now but who will the world get? Choose wisely.

Yes OP I don't doubt Trump is in the lead.:thup:

Hopefully they won't allow the Rats to still this one again.

Look for more "Biden by 40!" from Faux news and the other soviet politburos as it gets closer to the election.

This serves one purpose - to make the stolen election look legitimate.

stolen election asterisk.jpg

Trump remains broadly unpopular with the public: 63% of Americans have an unfavorable opinion of the former president, while 35% view him favorably. A year ago, Trump’s rating stood at 60% unfavorable.

Statistically identical, basically:
ScreenShot_20230722210134.png

I’m not clear that Biden, the carnival barker, has been told by his caretakers that he’s anything but a pretend-president.

Trump is way ahead of DeSantis. Trump is ahead of Biden in the general election. Good news all around.

---The new Harvard Harris poll that came out on Friday shows former President Donald Trump completely dominating the field, at 52 percent, up 40 points on Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, who is at 12 percent.---

---On top of that, it shows Trump leading in the general election as well, beating Biden by 5 points---

The only way Trump can lose against Biden is if the election is rigged.

I'm no longer a diehard fan of any politician, but I'll cast my vote for Trump if/when the time comes because he's better than the alternatives.

Thanks for the information, Lenny. Joe Biden let his paying Chinese people off the hook with that "weather balloon" in a year we've had unusually crop-killing heat. They killed 300,000 American with fentanyl poisoning. Why wouldn't they use weather information to make some changes that would starve us with information they stole with that damn balloon Biden didn't immediately get rid of, but let it go on through to the Atlantic. He conned foreign countries out of millions under the Obama administration. How much did he get paid under the table for letting the Chinese have American weather information? Oh, wait. That's Hunter's job. And Biden doesn't want to give up that laptop nor the next one. Throw the bum out. He sees a way to get wealthy, and he sells political rivals out to stay on top. He never says he's sorry.

Forum List

Back