- Feb 12, 2017
- Reaction score
Well not sticking up for the azzhats in Texas but Florida has many as do other states screaming "my rights".Are these Babbling Abbott's new rules for Texans?Did you see this level of stupid?
The face mask mandate does NOT apply to the following:
- any person younger than 10 years of age;
- any person with a medical condition or disability that prevents wearing a face covering;
- any person while the person is consuming food or drink, or is seated at a restaurant to eat or drink; <<<<<--- Hilarious.
- any person while the person is (a) exercising outdoors or engaging in physical activity outdoors, and (b) maintaining a safe distance from other people not in the same household;
- any person while the person is driving alone or with passengers who are part of the same household as the driver;
- any person obtaining a service that requires temporary removal of the face-covering for security surveillance, screening, or a need for specific access to the face, such as while visiting a bank or while obtaining a personal care service involving the face, but only to the extent necessary for the temporary removal;
- any person while the person is in a swimming pool, lake, or similar body of water;
- any person who is voting, assisting a voter, serving as a poll watcher, or actively administering an election, but wearing a face-covering is strongly encouraged;
- any person who is actively providing or obtaining access to religious worship, but wearing a face-covering is strongly encouraged;
- any person while the person is giving a speech for broadcast or to an audience; or
- any person in a county (a) that meets the requisite criteria promulgated by the Texas Division of Emergency Management (TDEM) regarding minimal cases of COVID-19, and (b) whose county judge has affirmatively opted-out of this face-covering requirement by filing with TDEM the required face-covering attestation form—provided, however, that wearing a face-covering is highly recommended, and every county is strongly encouraged to follow these face-covering standards.
Hell, I knew this was coming.
Your shut down was a fucking joke.
Allowing open container laws to lapse so people could buy food and booze from their favorite restaurants.
And now I'm hearing that HALF of the cases are just "coronavirus", a bad cold, but being reported as COVID.
As your Houston hospitals overflow and send patients to Montgomery and Fort Bend county hospitals.
The fucking level of denial by the azzhats in Texas astounds me.