Breaking: Tara Reade cancels interview with Fox's Chris Wallaceon Sunday

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
I think she wants Hannity instead. Lol.
Or Tucker throwing her softballs.

Believe the woman didn’t mean believe all women, all the time. But this is an era of slogans and the Dems are unfortunately paying the price for that

there will be a group of people who retreat, right? That’s my biggest fear, that there will be people who will decide that if they speak out it doesn’t matter, and will feel deflated by what happened in a way that causes them to recede

there will be a group of people who retreat, right? That’s my biggest fear, that there will be people who will decide that if they speak out it doesn’t matter, and will feel deflated by what happened in a way that causes them to recede
They can thank Shitstain DiFi for that.

Maybe she was concerned that Mr. Wallace wasn't going to treat her with the same deference that the Media treated Ms. Ford with? Did Ford ever go on Hannity's program? Or Limbaugh's?

Maybe she was concerned that Mr. Wallace wasn't going to treat her with the same deference that the Media treated Ms. Ford with? Did Ford ever go on Hannity's program? Or Limbaugh's?

wallace is fair & has realistic journalism in his blood. he'll ask good, informative questions & perhaps that is a threat to her.

hannity?????????? haaaaaa

& oxyboy spent 3 solid days railing against sandra fluke in quite the vile way.

Tara was a distraction. At least she can counter the dem's bimbo rocks thrown at Trump with "what about Tara?"
The ballgame hinges on WTF Barr and Durham can do with indictments, now pushed back to late summer?!

Just as bad, or worse; she went before Moscow Mitch's bitches.

wallace is fair & has realistic journalism in his blood. he'll ask good, informative questions & perhaps that is a threat to her.

hannity?????????? haaaaaa

& oxyboy spent 3 solid days railing against sandra fluke in quite the vile way.
He’s worse than his father was.

Wallace is a leftist Jew piece of shit who will try to sandbag her. He hates Trump because Ivanka moved in down the block from his house and her SS detail takes the parking places he used to have for his cocktail parties....He went to the zoning board twice to make them move but they just laughed at him...a shrunken little geek his father Mike wanted nothing to do with.

Her story is falling apart

He made a crude comment about my legs
Became He touched my shoulders and made me uncomfortable
Became He trapped me against a wall and fingered me

Her story is falling apart

He made a crude comment about my legs
Became He touched my shoulders and made me uncomfortable
Became He trapped me against a wall and fingered me
And that became he did me and paid me 1000 Oh wait ,,Thats trump

Wallace is a leftist Jew piece of shit who will try to sandbag her. He hates Trump because Ivanka moved in down the block from his house and her SS detail takes the parking places he used to have for his cocktail parties....He went to the zoning board twice to make them move but they just laughed at him...a shrunken little geek his father Mike wanted nothing to do with.

Great journalist, just like his father

Chris Wallace is an insidious Trump hating hack!

He's on par with don lemon and joy reed.

Bidens victim made the right call!

:laughing0301:

Links?

Great journalist, just like his father

Mike had BALLS....little Chrissy is a hunch shouldered chickenshit leftist punk

Forum List

Back