Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Blocking of Obama's Immigration

I'm not saying there aren't many that come to work hard still, but you also have much larger numbers than decades ago that aren't.
We can only hope. Sad thing is at one time most of those crossing wanted nothing but a chance at life and were willing to work hard for it. Today, you have criminals, those just wanting a free ride, free healthcare, and then the terrorists mixed in amongst them, causing problems for everyone. It is time to find solutions that work.
if you deport 100 but a 100 more are coming across....who is winning?.....

The answer is we need to deport more than are coming across illegally.
thats a pretty broad brush you are using there....

I'm not saying there aren't many that come to work hard still, but you also have much larger numbers than decades ago that aren't.

Data please.

We can only hope. Sad thing is at one time most of those crossing wanted nothing but a chance at life and were willing to work hard for it. Today, you have criminals, those just wanting a free ride, free healthcare, and then the terrorists mixed in amongst them, causing problems for everyone. It is time to find solutions that work.
if you deport 100 but a 100 more are coming across....who is winning?.....

The answer is we need to deport more than are coming across illegally.
thats a pretty broad brush you are using there....
[/QUOTE]

It's sad though that 4 were not willing to uphold the Constitution. And how long will they be there? Just shows how important the next Justice pick is.

Well let's hope this slows him down, but afraid it will do the opposite.
It will be an interesting election.
Obama calls the ruling "heartbreaking".

So get that folks, this is where the Dimocrat party of today is. Having a border, and expecting people to use the legal channels open to them, is "heartbreaking".
He also has stated his intent to ignore it and continue to act criminally.

GOOD NEWS! Now if only someone would kick out the ones already here. Pipe dream I know

I don't even care if the vast majority stay. But the ones who are here for any reason other than working hard and providing for their families.......................
I don't care how hard they work. I work hard. My employees work hard. We should not have to work hard to take back jobs that belonged to us to begin with.
They can gtfo and get in line like everyone else

GOOD NEWS! Now if only someone would kick out the ones already here. Pipe dream I know

I don't even care if the vast majority stay. But the ones who are here for any reason other than working hard and providing for their families.......................
I don't care how hard they work. I work hard. My employees work hard. We should not have to work hard to take back jobs that belonged to us to begin with.
They can gtfo and get in line like everyone else

Take it up with your "job creator" class, they are the ones always lobbying for it.

Why do we need the expense of a "Supreme Court" when we have a perfectly good (well, in His own mind) Supreme Being occupying the (former) White House?

Agreed, the SC is now just another partisanshit political committee position.

Then celebrate obama's deportation record, it's quite outstanding actually.
Oh please, who do you think you're talking to?

I know better than to attempt sense with the likes of you.

And by that you mean "someone who recognizes me for a sad lying hack".

You know what you are.

Yes, I do. I also know what you are. You're a sad, lying commie piece of shit.

Then celebrate obama's deportation record, it's quite outstanding actually.
Oh please, who do you think you're talking to?

I know better than to attempt sense with the likes of you.

And by that you mean "someone who recognizes me for a sad lying hack".

You know what you are.

Yes, I do. I also know what you are. You're a sad, lying commie piece of shit.

Have a nice day hon.

While the court decision was pending there was massive picketing outside The Supreme Court. Vendors were (ok, pardon it...) cleaning up with Obama Official Prayer Rugs. But they quickly sold out when the park police enforced the rules about "service dogs" soiling the footbath and all the mentally challenged liberals quickly bought up the rugs for their pets to shit on. Oblivious, of course......to the very end.

Forum List

Back