BREAKING: Special Counsel Mueller “deeply disturbed” by Pelosi accusations against AG Barr...

Ah, the INSANITY of our ABNORMALS....ANYTHING that shows them lying, and their deranged hatred of our President is a given...

KUIVIKs.jpg

1aomanbad-jpg.257431

I must admit their entertainment value is immense!

Trump Derangement Syndrome and Mueller Denial Syndrome are both serious mental illness.

The Moon Bats that can't accept the fact that Trump beat their girl haz it.

Nadler may cancel his appearance if he thinks Mueller will burst his bubble.

no way, no how does Mueller ever testify at the house. repubs would get to ask him questions. LOL. that is the last fking thing evil leftists will allow.

Jack Posobiec
John Michael Posobiec III is an American alt-right internet troll and conspiracy theorist known primarily for his controversial and pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter.

Thank you! It's obvious the OP is fake news bullshit.

Okay Tanto, every post you have made has turned out to be false. This one can be fake to, we shall see. In the mean time, wrap up in a warm comfy government blanket and have a shot of whiskey and see what happens.

Twitter ^ | 2 May 2019 | Jack Posobiec
"BREAKING: Special Counsel Mueller “deeply disturbed” by Pelosi accusations against AG Barr today and is urging Nadler to push up his hearing to testify and correct the record as soon as possible - @OANN"

Think Mueller is just trying to minimize the time he will spend in prison for his part in the attempted coup.
what exactly was his part again?

charging people with crimes found?
not charging trump with anything and pissing off the left?

just what did mueller do to warrant prison? people need to calm down with this shit.

I think the DemNazis are a lot like Hitler, who Never Knew when to call a Strategic Retreat.

They are finished.

It's going to be a blood bath for them in 2020.

The 2020 election for DemNazis is going to make the Firebombing of Dresden look like a camp fire.

I think the DemNazis are a lot like Hitler, who Never Knew when to call a Strategic Retreat.

They are finished.

The 2020 election for DemNazis is going to make the Firebombing of Dresden look like a camp fire.
man, glad only the left does stupid nazi comparisons.

They are finished.

Well, despite the fact The DemNazis are the same as Them Nazis, there is a distinction.

The DemNazis don't sport Hitler mustaches.
iu

They are finished.

Well, despite the fact The DemNazis are the same as Them Nazis, there is a distinction.

you think it's stupid and unjustified when they do it.,
but when you do it, it's different.

where have i heard this before?

They are finished.

Well Conservatives didn't build Planned Parenthood Death Camps, kill 50 Million Negroes in them, and publicly proclaim Hatred for Christians and Jews.

So If The DemNazi Boot Fits, Wear It!

iu

They are finished.

Well Conservatives didn't build Planned Parenthood Death Camps, kill 50 Million Negroes in them, and publicly proclaim Hatred for Christians and Jews.

So If The DemNazi Boot Fits, Wear It!

iu
no they were busy doing their own brand of bullshit.

like i said "it's different" sounds so...liberal.

They are finished.

well they are more like hitler than anyone. take this, limit that punish them, ban those. when anyone can ever find a similarity with the right, let me know. we are all about keeping guns, free speech, debate. We don't shout our opposition down, nor do we ban them. we don't even get in their faces. their breath most likely smells.

The analogy of the post however was the retreat.

if I also remember correctly, they killed jews and blacks. called the kkk. remember them? dude, that post was so far off base you fell out of the stadium

They are finished.

well they are more like hitler than anyone. take this, limit that punish them, ban those. when anyone can ever find a similarity with the right, let me know. we are all about keeping guns, free speech, debate. We don't shout our opposition down, nor do we ban them. we don't even get in their faces. their breath most likely smells.

The analogy of the post however was the retreat.
those activities are common of a lot of political ideologies. when they start trying to send people off to concentration camps then maybe the comparison is valid. til then, it's emotional cause you hate them and we need to express it in extreme terms.

then we say it so long we start to believe it and here we are.

Forum List

Back