Trump was full of shit and trolling...

Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
When he asked Russia for emails he was being facetious and just playing to the crowd.

If you don't recognize that you are one stupid motherfucker and you belong in the modern day Democrat party.

Collusion? The only collusion is in your ridiculously simpleton head.

Morons.....all of you.

When he asked Russia for emails he was being facetious and just playing to the crowd.
.... while simultaneously sharing a lie with Putin about his business dealings in Russia, which were directly with the Kremlin. While his campaign manager was passing insider data to a russian spy. while his little douchebag son was trying to get Clinton dirt from operatives. So, at best, he's a fucking moron to have said what he said, because of how it looks. Surely you understand, given these (and other circumstances I could name) that it comes off a bit differently than, say, if YOU had said it. At least grant that.

.... while simultaneously sharing a lie with Putin about his business dealings in Russia, which were directly with the Kremlin. While his campaign manager was passing insider data to a russian spy. while his little douchebag son was trying to get Clinton dirt from operatives. So, at best, he's a fucking moron to have said what he said, because of how it looks. Surely you understand, given these (and other circumstances I could name) that it comes off a bit differently than, say, if YOU had said it. At least grant that.
So he tried to play Russians and Democrats at the same time? Who fell for it? Who wet their panties?

Ceaseless discharge achieved....

So he tried to play Russians and Democrats at the same time?
definitely not the democrats, possibly the Russians, but mostly just his crowd. With trump, it seems a good rule of thumb to look for the most basal, simple, unintellectual, immature, self centered reason for anything he does or says. In this case, that would mean he liked hearing his own voice say something he thought was a sweet line.

So he tried to play Russians and Democrats at the same time?
definitely not the democrats, possibly the Russians, but mostly just his crowd. With trump, it seems a good rule of thumb to look for the most basal, simple, unintellectual, immature, self centered reason for anything he does or says. In this case, that would mean he liked hearing his own voice say something he thought was a sweet line.
No doubt he is a narcissist. Says stupid shit ALL THE TIME. But who do his pointless tweets and shit trigger? Who "reports" daily? Who?

It's pretty clear to me that despite his childish behavior at times he definitely has your number.

But who do his pointless tweets and shit
Anyone not a supporter. Does that surprise you? People were about to give birth to live chickens over a tan suit once, as you may recall.

And, to demonstrate the power of the words of an important person ( even an ignorant, classless moron), russia attempted that evening to hack into Hillary's email account and its server. So donnie really needs a hard lesson in how important the things he says really are.

That is, really, what has disappointed me most about him. I was under the delusion that the guy would somehow pull it together in the gravitas of his new position. Nope.

Anyone not a supporter. Does that surprise you? People were about to give birth to live chickens over a tan suit once, as you may recall.

And, to demonstrate the power of the words of an important person ( even an ignorant, classless moron), russia attempted that evening to hack into Hillary's email account and its server. So donnie really needs a hard lesson in how important the things he says really are.

That is, really, what has disappointed me most about him. I was under the delusion that the guy would somehow pull it together in the gravitas of his new position. Nope.
You can't get past the state of the economy. The state of America really. Things are going REALLY WELL when you ignore the bubble the lsm lives in.

Trump is an asshole to be sure but my bank account doesn't give a fuck about someones personality

If you don't recognize that you are one stupid motherfucker and you belong in the modern day Democrat party.

Morons.....all of you.
I saw that live and giggled my ass off....And more than two years later, there are still chunkheads who swear up and down that he was openly inviting the RUSSIANS! and PUTIN! to interfere. :blowpop:

You can't get past the state of the economy. The state of America really. Things are going REALLY WELL when you ignore the bubble the lsm lives in.

Trump is an asshole to be sure but my bank account doesn't give a fuck about someones personality
Great. Personally, I think the economy will be fone without him. Better, even. I'm not just planning for next week or next summer.

Great. Personally, I think the economy will be fone without him. Better, even. I'm not just planning for next week or next summer.
Even as small as my business is I am already planning for falls advertising.
You must think you're talking to school children...

Idiot

No one hacked into the DNC server...the e-mails collected was from within the DNC party itself.

Morons.....all of you.
I saw that live and giggled my ass off....And more than two years later, there are still chunkheads who swear up and down that he was openly inviting the RUSSIANS! and PUTIN! to interfere. :blowpop:
Hey. If we were as ignorant as little liberals we could have a three year investigation of Hillary and the Chinese. We could pretend we were all so stupid and humorless that we didn't realize she wasn't being serious about asking the Chinese to hack the IRS.

Even as small as my business is I am already planning for falls advertising.
And I'm planning for 10 and 20 years from now. I imagine you might be, too. LIghten up, Francis. So I am not just motivated by the extra few bucks in my pocket this year, but also by a long term, healthy economy. I think trump is a global embarrassment, and I think the economy will be better without him, for for more years. But that's not the only thing I base my vote on.

Morons.....all of you.
Hey. If we were as ignorant as little liberals we could have a three year investigation of Hillary and the Chinese. We could pretend we were all so stupid and humorless that we didn't realize she wasn't being serious about asking the Chinese to hack the IRS.
Not only wasn't she serious, but the "joke" wasn't even funny.

Morons.....all of you.

It's just a total coincidence that the GRU started downloading emails from the DNC that very same day, I guess.

And it was another coincidence that Roger Stone was tweeting about John Podesta's emails hours BEFORE Wikileaks published them.

Or that George Papadopolous was bragging that the Russians had Hillary's emails in a London bar!

Or that George Papadopolous was bragging that the Russians had Hillary's emails in a London bar!
Which you KNOW the little weasel made sure Donnie knew. But the defense of Donnie is that the intent wasn't there, because he is a moron. That's literally his defense. 'The President is a moron.'

Morons.....all of you.

It's just a total coincidence that the GRU started downloading emails from the DNC that very same day, I guess.

And it was another coincidence that Roger Stone was tweeting about John Podesta's emails hours BEFORE Wikileaks published them.

You really need to catch up on the news. You're way behind on your facts. Do a little research.

So, a question arises...had trump caught wind of prior hacks? While that's not criminal to know something, it certianly renders his comments even more unethical and classless, and brings into question his alliances. Gladhandling putin while neglecting to inform the FBI what he had heard.

Morons.....all of you.
Riiiight. That's why all the meetings and the lies and Junior's saying "I love it!" And the indictments and jail sentences and......

Forum List

Back