BREAKING: Second Arizona County Refuses to Certify Tainted 2022 Midterm Election

we will see…personally i think that’s the only way for the public to regain trust in the democratic process after this dem SOS completely undermined it

wouldn’t it be something if she lost because she couldn’t do her SOS job right?

It was a yes or no question. Are you willing to wager on their being a redone election?

No, like between you and I.

IF there is a redo I leave the forum for a month. If not, you leave for a month.
haha i’m not betting with some person on message boards i only know as golfing gator…i’ve read your post as well…as a dembot you can t be trusted

haha i’m not betting with some person on message boards i only know as golfing gator…i’ve read your post as well…as a dembot you can t be trusted

I assumed you lacked any personal conviction.

Thanks for confirming it.

Then can you explain the OP? The article stated Republicans had a 72% turnout compared to the 17% Democrat turnout, but at last minute (as always) the Democrat votes caught up to the Republican votes. How does that happen?
Mail in votes ray.

You can puker relax you ass.

Yes, it sounds like a free for all. There is no "personal information that only I or an ID thief would know." Unless you are being cute and define anyone who does know your personal information as an ID thief. But that would mean empoyees at the DMV, the post office, your dentist office, and too many others to count.

Anyone could have intercepted your ballot and voted for you. Anyone could request a ballot in the name of a dead person. Anyone can "help" people fill out their ballots at an old folk's home, a rehab clinic or a homeless shelter.

With no transparency in the counting process, your ballot could have been discarded, or altered, or miscounted.

WTF?

How would his dentist "intercept" a ballot sent to his residence?? How would his dentist know he requested a ballot?

How could someone know a dead person is still registered to vote? And if they found that out, how could they "intercept" a ballot sent to the dead person's former residence?

fewer votes for both. Election will have to be redone due to the SoS not maintaining the voting machines properly and the counts uncertain

Yeah, but in those Republican-leaning counties, far more for Lake.

MEH.

Both counties will have certified by their November 26 or 28 deadlines.

One is delaying as a protest against Maricopa County.

One is delaying in response to a three-man Kornspiracy Theory filing that the AZ supreme court has already tossed out.

If nothing else the Arizona or US Attorney General's Offices will force the issue.

Asinine juvenile stunts that showcase MAGA-Rumpian idiocy but yield no useful outcome.

Stupid Red-Cap'ped trailer-trash Neanderthals.

Sheer impotent rage. :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

---------

Cochise County board delays certifying 2022 election results

2nd Arizona county delays certifying election, for now
You did it you got retard of the year great job

we will see…personally i think that’s the only way for the public to regain trust in the democratic process after this dem SOS completely undermined it

wouldn’t it be something if she lost because she couldn’t do her SOS job right?

And then when Hobbs wins again and Lake cries foul again, then what? Then we have to hold another election to "regain trust?" So what's the plan? Public trust is destroyed until Lake wins? So just keep re-doing the election until that happens?

I have a better idea... Republicans need to grow up, put their big-boy pants on, and accept defeat when it comes their way.

we can’t trust any of the machjnes, in any county

Nope, most counties are on path to certify their results. But if a couple of Republican counties don't want to do that, so be it. Hobbs will win by an even bigger margin.

Nope, most counties are on path to certify their results. But if a couple of Republican counties don't want to do that, so be it. Hobbs will win by an even bigger margin.
sorry, we can’t be sure if other voting machines weren’t corrupted as well. this is a statewide problem

And then when Hobbs wins again and Lake cries foul again, then what? Then we have to hold another election to "regain trust?" So what's the plan? Public trust is destroyed until Lake wins? So just keep re-doing the election until that happens?

I have a better idea... Republicans need to grow up, put their big-boy pants on, and accept defeat when it comes their way.
if the voting machines are fix, she can cry all she wants…it means nothing…she can be like clinton…won’t matter…first we got to get the machines fixed. Hobbs was respondiable for them…she ridge sucks at or job or cheated on purpose

WTF?

How would his dentist "intercept" a ballot sent to his residence?? How would his dentist know he requested a ballot?
His dentist knows his personal information that he thinks that no one but himself and an identity thief would know.
How could someone know a dead person is still registered to vote? And if they found that out, how could they "intercept" a ballot sent to the dead person's former residence?
They could simply send in a request for every dead person whose name they can get a hold of. Easy enough to get a card out of a mailbox the last time I checked.

You and Gator would sound much more sincere if you just said you don't care whether there's cheating or not. This fainting of ignorance it'll becomes you, sir.

Forum List

Back