BREAKING: Second Arizona County Refuses to Certify Tainted 2022 Midterm Election

Now that you've vented your teenage angst...

Now all you need to do is to cogently disprove the assertions made regarding motive and timing for certification and you'll be all set...
Snowflake you did the venting or was that steam from your melting?

Any evidence any of these people have ever stolen someone's ballot?
No evidence that anyone has ever broken into my house either. I still take precautions.
What is to keep these people from getting a fake ID and voting as you?

Maybe we should require DNA test to vote.
Or fingerprint verification, as I have to do twice a day at my job.
How? Are they going to wait by my mailbox every day till the ballot shows up? And if they do and I do not get it, then I request another one or I vote in person and the first ballot is voided.
Or you are not permitted to vote.

Yes, they can easily check your mailbox after the mail man delivers and before you come home from work

Get rid of mail-in voting. Vote in person or absentee if out of the country. Period.

I think we need more than that. We need to get rid of technology in our voting system as well.

Technology will always be suspect because we can't see what goes on inside those machines. We don't know if they were compromised, by whom they were compromised, or how bad they were compromised.

Mail-in voting should also be available to the elderly that can't stand in line too long and people with disabilities. That should require a note from the doctor, and besides your signature, require the last for numbers of your SS, and your drivers license or state ID number on the ballot itself.

sorry, we can’t be sure if other voting machines weren’t corrupted as well. this is a statewide problem

LOL

First off, not "we."

Next, most counties are on schedule to certify, so no, not a statewide issue.

Lastly, again, if some Republican counties don't want their results to count, that only serves to extend Hobbs' lead.

I can live with that.

if the voting machines are fix, she can cry all she wants…it means nothing…she can be like clinton…won’t matter…first we got to get the machines fixed. Hobbs was respondiable for them…she ridge sucks at or job or cheated on purpose

Ballots are already submitted. All that remains is canvassing and making sure they are all counted.

There is no reason for another election.

His dentist knows his personal information that he thinks that no one but himself and an identity thief would know.

That didn't actually address my questions.

They could simply send in a request for every dead person whose name they can get a hold of. Easy enough to get a card out of a mailbox the last time I checked.

And yet, there's no record of anyone doing that.

You and Gator would sound much more sincere if you just said you don't care whether there's cheating or not. This fainting of ignorance it'll becomes you, sir.

Because you're just making up shit that's not happening. Case in point, your idiocy about dentists and others casing patients' mail boxes for ballots...

That simply does not happen. If someone did that, the true voter would either request another ballot or they'd vote in person. That would result in an illegal double vote for which the true voter would be arrested. Post a link to one single person claiming they were wrongfully arrested because, unknown to them, someone else voted in their name...

Cheating does happen but it's infinitesimal. The Heritage Foundation maintains a database and recorded 1400 cases out of some 1.5 billion votes cast over the last 4 decades.

That's an incident rate of of just 0.0000009.

Even if only 1% are caught, that's still 0.00009.

Ballots are already submitted. All that remains is canvassing and making sure they are all counted.

There is no reason for another election.
the problem is the counting machines aren’t properly working

please read the OP so you understand the issue

LOL

First off, not "we."

Next, most counties are on schedule to certify, so no, not a statewide issue.

Lastly, again, if some Republican counties don't want their results to count, that only serves to extend Hobbs' lead.

I can live with that.
yes “we” the american people

sorry that’s not the way it works. All counties need to be counted…because Hobbs didn’t do her job correctly doesn’t mean people don’t get their votes counted.

The history of the United States is chock-full of examples in which an incumbent had control over the mechanics of his-or-her own election.

Such elections are subjected (rightfully) to a much closer scrutiny of operations and outcomes than would otherwise occur.

Dog bites Man.

MEH.

If you have evidence of wrongdoing or conflict of interest or failure to recuse, with respect to any impactful and related decision... present your case.

Otherwise, it's just background noise, and, ultimately, pointless.

Haven't you Red-Caps embarrassed yourselves enough in the past couple of years?
Confidence in the process is something you people have destroyed.

Confidence in the process is something you people have destroyed.
No.

Confidence in the process is something that your Orange Comb-Over Albatross greatly damaged with his Big Lie.

Your propagation of that Big Lie makes you jointly culpable.

the problem is the counting machines aren’t properly working

please read the OP so you understand the issue

Retard, those ballots were collected from the lock boxes and counted.

face-palm-gif.278959

yes “we” the american people

sorry that’s not the way it works. All counties need to be counted…because Hobbs didn’t do her job correctly doesn’t mean people don’t get their votes counted.

You don't speak for the American people, I don't care how deranged you are to think ya do. And Hobbs didn't do anything wrong.

You don't speak for the American people, I don't care how deranged you are to think ya do. And Hobbs didn't do anything wrong.
The machines weren't correct...she's suppose to be maintaining them as SOS.....

Sorry the American people just do not have faith in the AZ election at this point.

Forum List

Back