Breaking: Riot Season Opens Again in Minnesota

Another left-wing Summer Of Love and "mostly peaceful" riots.

I was watching some of that on the news last night, faux niwz seemed quite disappointed at how peaceful it all was.

The officer is gone and the reports are she will be charged so the right thing was done.

This is Duante Wright, too. A son, brother, uncle, father. And he had a father, dammit.

You believe what you WANT to believe and it is entirely because of his race.
No it's entirely beause some people are trying to turn him into a stereotypical thug so it won't matter he's dead.
So, the pics mean nothing and only your preconceptions matter.

Got it.
I'm not the one with preconceived notions here.

Actually, you are. If you think voter ID laws are racist you are saying blacks are stupid.

That's a preconceived idea.

This is Duante Wright, too. A son, brother, uncle, father. And he had a father, dammit.

No it's entirely beause some people are trying to turn him into a stereotypical thug so it won't matter he's dead.

Got it.

Actually, you are. If you think voter ID laws are racist you are saying blacks are stupid.

These ultra-conformists do not actually think in any real sense. All they do is absorb and then regurgitate.

Actual thinking requires the asking of questions and then analyzing. These fundamentalists never ask questions because they think they have found all the answers and the fact it is a collective experience reinforces that notion.

It is just an over-amplified herd instinct.

Last edited:

Got it.
Did the punk have a felony record? Did the punk resist arrest? Case solved.
No he didn't have a felony record, that I know of anyway.
He's only 20. Most of 'em have about 10 felonies before the age of 18. Sealed. It is a cinch the punk had a nasty juvie record. They all do.

Got it.
He's only 20. Most of 'em have about 10 felonies before the age of 18. Sealed. It is a cinch the punk had a nasty juvie record. They all do.

The media doesn't like nuance. Everything has to be black and white (pun intended). The story is no good unless it's a racist cop and a sweet, innocent young black boy who didn't do nuffin.

Hence, the media ignoring the pics of the gun and wads of drug money cash, and only publishing pics with the baby. Why anyone believes media fools is beyond me. :(

Got it.

The media doesn't like nuance. Everything has to be black and white (pun intended). The story is no good unless it's a racist cop and a sweet, innocent young black boy who didn't do nuffin.

Hence, the media ignoring the pics of the gun and wads of drug money cash, and only publishing pics with the baby. Why anyone believes media fools is beyond me. :(
Nature of the beast.

"Authorities have identified Kim Potter as the officer who apparently accidentally shot and killed Daunte Wright in a Minneapolis suburb on Sunday."

Name the police officer who shot and killed an unarmed trespasser on January, 6th, 2021 in Washington, DC.

Are Kim Potter and Officer Anonymous Leftist getting equal protection under the law?

Stick a fork in Amerika!
Not hardly... Minneapolis, Detroit, Chicago, NYC... are NOT America, they're pestilential shitholes run by Democrats exclusively for decades. This stupidity just isn't ALLOWED in most U.S. cities and towns. If you need proof of that, give me some examples of cities in Red States where thugs run wild without getting stomped out.

Houston. Blue shithole in a red state.

Next question......

"Authorities have identified Kim Potter as the officer who apparently accidentally shot and killed Daunte Wright in a Minneapolis suburb on Sunday."

Name the police officer who shot and killed an unarmed trespasser on January, 6th, 2021 in Washington, DC.

Are Kim Potter and Officer Anonymous Leftist getting equal protection under the law?

Stick a fork in Amerika!
Not hardly... Minneapolis, Detroit, Chicago, NYC... are NOT America, they're pestilential shitholes run by Democrats exclusively for decades. This stupidity just isn't ALLOWED in most U.S. cities and towns. If you need proof of that, give me some examples of cities in Red States where thugs run wild without getting stomped out.

Houston. Blue shithole in a red state.

Next question......
Along with Dallas Fort Worth Austin San Antonio and others.

There is something wrong with people who would make hanging an air freshener in your car illegal.

There is something wrong with someone that would pull someone over for that.

The place needs to burn.
He had an expired tag AND a warrant for illegal possession of a gun. The "air freshener" was an afterthought. That law may seem petty but having something dangling in your line of sight while you are driving can be dangerous. Kind of like turning your back on cops who are trying to arrest you.

It's done by authoritarians who want complete control over people.

Sounds like leftists

Sounds like what "Conservatives" generally rant about but we know what the rants are really about.
Of course you do. Leftists are all knowing and never screw everything up

And a pos, gang banger, dropout hoodlum.
If you'd shown me the reason why you said that, I would have believed you, but you went on a couple of pics from fb instead

Got it.

WTF does that have to do with anything, and what makes you think you know what I think about Voter ID laws?

And a pos, gang banger, dropout hoodlum.
If you'd shown me the reason why you said that, I would have believed you, but you went on a couple of pics from fb instead

I guess you haven't read his rap sheet. :(

Seriously, y'all are ****ed up people. A kid is dead. He will never experience life...a family...having children...
Thank God this idiot wont reproduce. But him mom says, "he was a good boy"
He has a son who will grow up without a father.

Yeah.....right. Like this pos would have been a father had he lived? Amazing. :(
I don't know, he might have. He apparently didn't live with the mom and kid, but I saw a video of him with his son at the playground the day before he died. That's kind of unusual, for men to take interest in spending time with their kids when they're that young. My ex didn't anyway, until our son was old enough to take fishing, was all potty trained, dressed himself, etc.

Anyway, stereotypes aren't really smart thinking.

I saw his Facebook pics. The ones the media won't show you so you think he was a good boy. The pics of the pos holding a 9mm pistol grinning into the camera. Pics of him flashing his drug dealing wads of cash. He was a gang banger, drug dealer, high school drop out.

The odds he would have turned into a stellar human being down the road and pretty damn slim.
I saw that pic. It seemed pretty stupid to be waving that money around on fb unless he was playin for the camera. Or he really is that retarded. I dunno.

You're right, it could have been real. When we were teenagers we took pics of ourselves dressed up like freaks pretending to be smokin joints and other naughty stuff, to play being cool. There wasn't any way to air those pics to the world at the time, but we got a kick outta them.

That's what I thought when I saw the pics.

As for condemning people aiming a 9 mm, unh uh. I've seen way too many fb pics of right wingers doin the same and being totally proud of themselves, while threatening the next minority that gets near their lawn. Playing tough on fb--depends who it is if they're a pos or a patriot, huh?
they are really that retarded....Trayvon Martin did much the same shit. Generations of welfare and drugs is producing some unbelieveable stupid people with no respect for anyone or anything.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back