BREAKING: reports of big explosion in Teheran

Urgent: Ambulances and fire engines are heading from Babayi district in Tehran to Parchin facility now.

5ef52db6795d68dc.jpg

Urgent # Iranian News Agency: The explosion east of Tehran occurred in an industrial gas warehouse near a Ministry of Defense headquarters

Now Iranian offfical media, including IRGC related media sites, are admiting that an explosion happened at a military facility east of Tehran! The IRGC described the explosion as massive!

EbY8K3AWAAY16sn

Cyber attacks don't cause explosions, dumbass!

Urgent: Ambulances and fire engines are heading from Babayi district in Tehran to Parchin facility now.

5ef52db6795d68dc.jpg

Urgent # Iranian News Agency: The explosion east of Tehran occurred in an industrial gas warehouse near a Ministry of Defense headquarters

Now Iranian offfical media, including IRGC related media sites, are admiting that an explosion happened at a military facility east of Tehran! The IRGC described the explosion as massive!

EbY8K3AWAAY16sn

What happens when centrifuges are run to full capacity
and stopped at once several times?

Not yet saying this is what it is, we can only speculate for now.

Last edited:
5ef513d56e466d3d1.jpg

Shehab agency :

91TvMo.jpg

Video uploaded by a local resident:

Is our dear leader Great Douche bombing Iran to win an election?
There're also reports about an initial footage from near the location which have been immediately removed, and other reports circulating about 1.2 million households
in Shiraz disconnected from electricity.

Not much is c
lear yet, this was about an hour ago.

Is dear leader Great Douche bombing Iran to win an election?

5ef52db6795d68dc.jpg

EbY8K3AWAAY16sn

Nothing. You obviously do not understand nuclear fission.

The swine cheering this will be reminded of it when many of us cheer Israhell being wiped off the face of the earth with a nuke

Crawl back under the rock you came from...
Fuck off boy.

Wanna join the famous club of those who cheered for Israel's demise
and ended down in the dustbin of history?

The club is open for new applications, fill the form, take a queue,
and be assured - no such are spared.

5ef52db6795d68dc.jpg

EbY8K3AWAAY16sn

I won't argue that I do.
A cyber attack cannot cause technical issues that result in explosion?

5ef52db6795d68dc.jpg

EbY8K3AWAAY16sn

I won't argue that I do.

Not a nuclear explosion. Probably not any type of explosion.

The swine cheering this will be reminded of it when many of us cheer Israhell being wiped off the face of the earth with a nuke

Fuck off boy.

Israel's bitch the US won't be around forever to stop the inevitable. I just hope I am alive to see it. I could be on my death bed and I would get up and dance a jig if that terrorist nation was removed from the face of the earth

5ef52db6795d68dc.jpg

EbY8K3AWAAY16sn

I won't argue that I do.

I was talking to a man in reno a couple of years ago about what cyber attacks could do and he said that they could cause explosions of the electrical power grid, and even steam explosions if the targets were not protected against cyber attack. Something about taking cooling systems offline which can cause explosions as pressure builds up in the system.

I hope it wasn't all the refining of uranium that went up. That would be such a shame.

It would poison the atmosphere around the world.
Uranium does not poison the atmosphere. It occurs naturally.

The poster had mentioned refined uranium. Thus my response. Refined uranium unleashed in the atmosphere would be a poison that circulated around the world.
Again, not true. otherwise a simple nuclear explosion during testing between 1945 and 1962 would have killed us all hundreds of time over. It's a dumb statement

Fuck off boy.

Israel's bitch the US won't be around forever to stop the inevitable. I just hope I am alive to see it. I could be on my death bed and I would get up and dance a jig if that terrorist nation was removed from the face of the earth

From the beginning the US didn't even much support our independence, advising against it by drawing all sorts of catastrophic scenarios, and wasn't around for the first 20 years when Israel were much weaker and at worse situation.

Until you folks saw we could defeat the Soviets and the 5 Arab armies, on our own.

We survived much bigger empires, all of them,
so I suggest you don't get your hopes too high.

Last edited:

5ef52db6795d68dc.jpg

EbY8K3AWAAY16sn

I won't argue that I do.

Not the first time these questions are raised:

Fuck off boy.

Who do you thinks develops the most sophisticated weaponry on earth for the US?
HINT: Not the US.

Forum List

Back