BREAKING! President Trump Obliterates Jeff Sessions Humiliating Him In Tweet As Being Disgraceful

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is great news. Let's face it, Trump has realized Jeff Sessions is a cuck to the Deep State, namely Rod Rosenstein. Expect Sessions to step down after Trump just humiliated him.

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Why is A.G. Jeff Sessions asking the Inspector General to investigate potentially massive FISA abuse. Will take forever, has no prosecutorial power and already late with reports on Comey etc. Isn’t the I.G. an Obama guy? Why not use Justice Department lawyers? DISGRACEFUL!
8:34 AM · Feb 28, 2018

This is great news. Let's face it, Trump has realized Jeff Sessions is a cuck to the Deep State, namely Rod Rosenstein. Expect Sessions to step down after Trump just humiliated him.

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Why is A.G. Jeff Sessions asking the Inspector General to investigate potentially massive FISA abuse. Will take forever, has no prosecutorial power and already late with reports on Comey etc. Isn’t the I.G. an Obama guy? Why not use Justice Department lawyers? DISGRACEFUL!
Sessions is doing his job to run out the statute of limitations.

This is great news.

How is it "great news" that a POTUS is publicly attacking one of his own cabinet members? After all Trump is the dickhead that nominated him, what does it say about Trumps judgment and managerial acumen?

If he wants to get rid of Sessions, just ask for his resignation in private like a professional executive.

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

What a leader! Trash talks people via twitter but lacks the balls to do it face to face.

• Banned

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

What a leader! Trash talks people via twitter but lacks the balls to do it face to face.
How do you know he hasn't already done it face to face? Our bold brave glorious leader is fearless.

• Banned

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Sessions is doing his job to run out the statute of limitations.
Precisely! You're very astute with common sense logical thinking mudwhistle

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

How do you know he hasn't already done it face to face? Our bold brave glorious leader is fearless.

WTF? did you just come from Trump Youth Rally or sumptin'? :disbelief:

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I honestly have not figured out if he's a parody poster. Considering what the mods will "discipline" posters for, and what this guy gets away with, I'm not sure what other explanation for his presence can be.

If there ever was a swamp in The District, it has become a stagnant stinking body of poisonous water fostered on American democracy. McConnell and Ryan polluted it, and Trump&Co used it for a toilet and left nothing but dead and dying American values in the muck which remains.

Truth and Justice have been replaced with malfeasance, misfeasance and non feasance.

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Trump is losing his shit. Must be the pressure--Mueller like a deer fly, buzzing closer and closer to his head, even Flynn turning on him by downgrading Jared's security clearance. Poor guy.

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I honestly have not figured out if he's a parody poster. Considering what the mods will "discipline" posters for, and what this guy gets away with, I'm not sure what other explanation for his presence can be.
He's the owner's son-in-law, no doubt.

Potentially massive FISA abuse??????????????

Is that a white lie or one much darker?

Said it before, I will say it again. The future of this republic depends on getting term limits for senators and representatives.

Once a senator or rep has been in office for over 10 years, they are way too corrupted. Blackmail rules washington and that is how the establishment runs.

Sessions was a senator for 20 years. Enough said.

Potentially massive FISA abuse??????????????

Is that a white lie or one much darker?
I dunno. There are allegations that the FBI misused the FISA process and court. I tend to doubt that, or at least that the FBI did anyone unusual in getting a warrant, which it always seems to get, so the abuse is probably not unique to Trump, but rather a fact of life we live with, and hopefully the court does not allow the FBI to just spy on Mom Dick and Harry for selling cigs to teenagers.

But the funny thing about the Oranguton's outburst is the IG is the entity that reviews what the FBI does. That's the IG's job, and he is an indep guy. The reason why Mueller is investigating is Trump prevented the FBI from doing its job in investigating private individuals and for govts for campaign abuses. So, the Oranguton's cries about the IG are at best misplaced.

It's a separate question as to whether the FBI is adequately investigating charges against dems... but the dems didn't fire the FBI director to shut down an investigation.

Forum List

Back